Ahh~~

Dream come true~

 

You decided to go get JR anyways. *Why is he still upstairs? Everyone can hear Himchan when he calls us for dinner.* you were at his door. You couldn’t get yourself to knock on the door. The door opened. You quickly stepped back. But it was only a crack that the door opened. *It must’ve been the wind.*you peeped in. You saw JR lying on the bed. *IS HE DEAD?* you quickly ran over to him and rolled him over to his front. You gently touched his cheek. *Oh his just sleeping…I overreact too much. Ehehe…* you looked over at his face. *Naww…he looks just like a little baby. He-he, I should let him sleep.* you pulled his blankets up and pecked his cheek. When you were gone, JR sat up. “Cho Hee-ah…next time stay with me longer…” He whispered as he went back to sleep.

You cheerfully came down. “Yah…What happened?” Himchan asked as he slowly looked up from his meal. “Hmm?” you gave a dopey look, “His just sleeping.” You replied. A long sigh was brought out by the whole group. *Is that just a coincidence?* you took a bite at your meal. The flavour palette in your mouth exploded. “O-oppa! Did…did you really make this? It’s so delicious!” you said crying. “Ahh, don’t cry.” Jongup said as he quickly stood up and shook the table. “Watch it!” Youngjae shouted back. *Ha-ha, he doesn’t know how to react when a girl cries.* you smiled as you cheerfully ate your dinner. Daehyun looked at you eating. You slurped up a piece of spaghetti and the sauce as splashed on your cheek. He pulled of his mask and you cheek. “You could’ve just used a tissue.” You replied, completely unaware of what had just happened. Everyone at the table was speechless. Daehyun looked at the rest, pulled up his masked and winked. *Seriously though, he could’ve told me even.* He got up and washed his plate.

After washing up after everyone you made sure that you had saved some for JR. *Should I heat it up for him now and bring it up for him or leave it in the fridge so when his hungry he can get it out and eat? Oh, I’ll probably leave it in the fridge.* you packed up JR’s food and went to watch movies on the couch. Once again, more war movies. *They’re trying to make me sleep early. I know they are!* you eyed them. “Ha-ha, what are you doing princess? Come lie down on my lap.” Yong Guk said as he patted his lap. You comfortable laid down on his lap and rested your legs on the couch. Suddenly your legs were pulled up and placed back down. JR had finally came down stairs. You awkwardly kept your legs on him. “A-are you hungry?” you asked. “Narh, I’m fine.” He replied to you as he watched the movie. You slowly fell asleep. In the midst of it all you were sleep talking. “What is she mumbling?” Yong Guk said as your hair. “I think she said: this is such a comfy pillow.” Jongup replied and everyone laughed.

It was morning and you, JR and Zelo were already on your way to school. “Where’s your skate board Zelo?” you asked as you tried to make it look like you were riding a skate board. Sadly you failed and the two of them laughed. *Did JR just laugh?* After Zelo stopped laughing he replied, “Hyung took my skate board because he almost tripped over it last night while bringing you up to bed.” *I always end up sleeping on the couch and waking up in my bed.* “I told you to pack it up.” Said JR. Zelo stuck his tongue out and the three of you began running. You finally reached school gates. “Park Mi Cha!” you shouted. She waved back at you. “Morning Zelo. Morning JR.” she said and bowed. “Morning.” The two of them said in unison. JR looked at Mi Cha longer than usual. “He smiled at me. I’m sure he did.” You commented acting and saying what you think Mi Cha would have thought. You saw someone you and Mi Cha knew. “Hey it’s…” you stopped. The person signalled you to be quiet and you just looked somewhere else. “What was that?” Mi Cha asked you. “What was it? What was it?” she constantly asked, getting closer and closer to your face. You saw the person from the corner of your eye. Mi Cha was pulled back and her eyes covered by him. “Guess who!” you shouted as Mi Cha moved side to side in panic. “Yah!” Mi Cha shouted.