training time

Dream come true~

 

I just remembered...Happy Birthday Yong Guk oppa! hehe :D <3

------------------------------

*I might as well forget about it. But then again I don’t even remember it…* buzz…buzz. Your phone was vibrating on the table. You quickly picked up your phone. *A text from Mi Cha.* you smiled but before you opened up the message your expression quickly changed. *Oh no…did I forget to text her?* you started over thinking and thought about how your friend, Hyo, had once told you. *You’re always overthinking everything. Stop!* you looked at your phone and pressed the text message. Unnie! The interview is already on YouTube! It has Block B on it as well. I wanted to see you. Next time okay? Oh! And I sang a new song. Check it out :). *Ha-ha, she expects me to appear on YouTube? Let alone TV? This girl.* you read the message again. *Singing…Daehyun asked me to sing for him soon…* you didn’t realise it but JR was sitting next to you. He read the message and looked at you. He tapped you on the head. “You overthinking again?” he asked you. You snapped out of it. “Hyo…” you whispered. “What?” he asked back because he didn’t hear. “Don’t worry!” you said as you shook your head.

You and JR casually walked to the gym. You were wearing your old martial arts pants because they were comfortable to train in. You also wore a tight singlet. “Why are you wearing old black pants?” JR asked as he walked behind you looking at you from head to toe. You turned around and said, “These are my martial arts pants.” JR’s eyes widened. “Y-you did martial arts?” he asked shocked. You nodded. “But I was pretty lazy back then, so I would only go one day then take day offs for about 2 weeks then do it again and just repeat.” You laughed. He smiled at you and rubbed your head.

The two of you walked into the gym and realised everyone was already there. Daehyun wasn’t wearing his mask either. *I wonder why…* you saw Youngjae and Jongup talking to each other. *Those two are training hard.* Youngjae was rubbing Jongup’s muscular arm. *That can’t be right…* you thought as you made a face. The two of them turned to the corner. *What are they doing now?* “Yah!” you heard Zelo yell out. The two of them turned around, smiling evilly. Jongup pulled up his shirt and revealed his abs. Your face was turning red. “Hey, it’s the old Jongup!” Himchan shouted out. *OLD!?* You were about to run out but JR blocked your way. You crashed into him as you realised he was there. He was wearing track suit pants and a tank top. Your hand was running down his stomach. You realised and stopped. He awkwardly laughed and rubbed the back of his head. “What are you two doing so close to each other?” Yong Guk said as he eyed the both of you. “Come train with me Princess.” Zelo cheerfully said as he pulled you along. *He has abs now? At the beach he didn’t…*

You went to sit down and take a break. You were breathing hard. *That Zelo is crazy!* you looked at everyone. They were all smiling and laughing. *It’s nice when we’re all having fun.* JR came and sat down next to you. “Aren’t you training anymore?” you asked as you moved over a bit. He looked over at you. “B.A.P is going to start practicing warrior now.” He replied giving you a slight smile. The both of you watched intently at B.A.P as they were practicing. *Yong Guk oppa is so handsome! But Zelo is so cute… Daehyun oppa has such a nice voice however. But what about Jongup? He has such a sweet and devilish smile. Youngjae is so friendly and fun…Himchan is erted…but fun to hang out with I have to admit…* you were thinking this as you were watching.

Everyone finally finished training. All of you were lying on the floor, staring up towards the ceiling. You heard B.A.P panting heavily. You smiled. *We’re such a big family now…I never want this to end!* you got up. Everyone slowly looked at you. “You guys need to be more active.” You said nodding. “How are you going to do that?” Jongup asked as he slowly sat up. “I know an awesome game.” You said pointing your finger to Yong Guk and winking. Everyone looked at him. He just sat up smiling. *That’s right oppa!*