strange...

Dream come true~

 

It was finally time for you to go to school. All the drama of the previous week has disappeared and it was about time for you to get up… “Princess!”  Zelo sang, “Time to get up!” he shouted. “Urgh…because of you princess I have a freaking giant baby screaming at me in the morning!” Zelo and JR were having a staring competition. *Is JR growling? And did he really call me a princess?* you got up and before JR could yell at you more, you pushed him out of the room so you could change. “Yah! At least give me my uniform!” JR shouted as he was banging the door. “Aye…” a cold and deep voice called out, “that’s the type of banging that’s supposed to happen when you’re IN the bed.” Yong Guk said as he laughed to himself and walked downstairs. “Urgh…you disgust me Hyung.” Whispered JR. You opened the bedroom door and JR fell on the floor. “What’s wrong with you?” you sarcastically asked as you walked over him. *Stupid princess*

You came down stairs and realised that Himchan and Yong Guk didn’t have shirts on. Quickly, you turned around and squealed. “Ehh?” you heard Yong Guk mumble. “Aye it’s my princess!” Himchan shouted as he hugged you from behind. “O-oppa! You’re indecent!” you shouted. “Mmm?” Himchan dropped you and looked at himself. “You really want to see indecent?” Himchan said while giving you a cheesy look. *Urgh out of everyone why you?* you heard footsteps from behind and looked. Himchan puffed out his lips so that when you turned around you had to kiss him. Quickly Daehyun grabbed you from behind pulled you forwards and pushed Himchan away. *ehehe…thank you Daehyun oppa…*you walked passed Himchan and called out for the boys. “Zelo! JR!” you shouted. “Boo…” a deep voice called from behind you. You shot up and screamed. “Ahaha calm down princess it’s just me.” Jongup said smiling. *far out I thought it was a ghost or at least Yong Guk oppa.*

You, JR and Zelo ran out of the house. “I’m off first!” shouted Zelo but JR grabbed a hold of his school blazer. “What was that for?” Zelo questioned fiercely. JR just stared into Zelo’s eyes seriously. *What is up with these two today?* “Fine…” Zelo sighed as he just slowly scooted along his skateboard. “Aren’t you going ahead?” you asked. “Um, Narh it’s okay.” Zelo replied. *Why is he so unsure?* as the three of you got to school you ran and hugged Park Mi Cha. “Unnie! I was waiting for you for a long time now!” Mi Cha yelled. “Yeah there was this thing happening at home…” you replied while thinking back of Yong Guk, Himchan and Jongup. “Okay…” Mi Cha said as she stared at you. The four of you walked in. You looked back quickly and saw JR grabbing Zelo’s collar. Quickly JR let go of it and the two of them acted like nothing happened. *I saw that you know…you two at acting!* Mi Cha looked back as well but she only saw Zelo smiling at her. You looked at Mi Cha and you saw her face getting red. *Ha-ha she likes him. I know she does.*

You finished your first two classes with JR and Zelo. “Let’s go to that bakery again.” Suggested Zelo as he pulled you along. “Not so fast. We’re not in a hurry.” You said as you caught up with Zelo. Mi Cha was about to talk to JR but he started to walk faster. Since Mi Cha didn’t like walking so fast she tried to run and catch up. Once she did catch up to you and Zelo she slapped you over the head. “Yah!” you yelled at her. “Why’d you leave me?” she shouted back. You were speechless and could just point to Zelo. “I didn’t do anything” replied Zelo with an innocent look. *Did she really not see what just happened? She probably did but that’s her way of acting* you gave Park Mi Cha a shifty look and continued walking. At the bakery, you didn’t feel that hungry so you got JR to buy you a sweet bun and strawberry milk. Mi Cha already had lunch in her bag so she just bought strawberry milk as well. Zelo on the other hand, acted as if he was a kid in the candy store and picked out so many sweets. The clerk was shocked but still she scanned everything and gave Zelo the receipt.

On your way back to school JR suddenly mentioned that he and Zelo had physical education while you and Mi Cha had art. “Naww really? We’re going to split up?” Mi Cha questioned sadly. “Aye, you still have me at least.” You said. She just shrugged in response.