infinite blackmail

Dream come true~

 

It was Sunday and you didn’t want to stay at home. *Pwoahh, why is it so boring.* you looked at your phone. *Hmm, should I call Mi Cha? I wonder if she’s feeling better yet.* you called her regardless. “Hello unnie. Did you need something?” Mi Cha asked after she picked up the phone. “Mm, I want to go out. You feeling any better?” you asked concerned for her health. *Please be able to go with me.* “Actually I’m feeling a lot better. I do want to go out as well. Where did you want to go?” she asked. You could tell there was excitement in her voice. “Is Infinite busy?” you asked as you walked around the house looking at where everyone was. “No. Why?” she curiously asked. You gave an evil laugh back. “Just trust me…” you replied.

You childishly walked over to Yong Guk. You gave him puppy eyes. “Oppa.” You sang. “What did you want princess?” he went straight to the point. “I want to go to the beach!” you exclaimed as you threw your arms up in the air. He gave you a look as if asking so? “Well, Infinite is going to go as well. So can I go?” you asked with an evil smile on your face. You saw Yong Guk perk up as he heard the name Infinite. He looked at you evilly. You smiled happily. “I’ll go call the others!” you said as you walked off. “Aish…that girl really knows how to blackmail me…” Yong Guk whispered as he continued to wipe off the table.

You walked up stairs and saw Daehyun. “Oppa!” you shouted. He jumped. He knew he was planning and cautiously backed away. You gave him an evil smile. He bashed into the wall. “We’re going to the beach with Mi Cha.” You said walking off to Jongup’s room. He let out a long sigh. “Oh, and Infinite is coming as well.” You looked back as you said this. He stood straight up and walked into his room. *of course he would react like that.* you knocked on Jongup and Youngjae’s bedroom door. Youngjae lazily opened it. “Get ready oppa! We’re going to the beach!” you shouted about to walk off to tell Himchan. “Yah! Cho Hee-ah!” Jongup shouted. You turned back to face them. “With whom?” he asked you back. You smiled. Their facial expressions changed. “With Mi Cha of course!” you said assuring them. They calmly smiled back to you. You coughed and said at the same time, “and Infinite.” You happily skipped off. “Did you hear what she said?” Youngjae asked Jongup as he closed the door. Jongup nodded. They quickly rushed to their closets.

You walked to Himchan’s door. Before you could knock on it he opened it and stuck his head out. “Infinite?” he asked with eyes looking side to side. You nodded back in reply. He went back into his room and you went to his room. *Well that was a quick conversation.* you opened the door and walked in. JR was lying on his bed. *Such a lazy kid.* you loudly started rustling through your clothes loudly. You even faked sneezed loudly. He got up and he was growling. “What are you doing?” he said coldly. “We’re going to the beach. Hurry up!” you shouted. He fell back down onto his bed. *Aish…* “Oppa!” you shouted shaking him. “I’m sleeping here.” He said back as he pulled the blanket over his head. “Are you sleeping?” you asked close to his ear. “Yes.” He coldly replied. You repeated this step over and over then finally shouted into his ear. “Are you asleep!” you shouted. “Aish! Stupid!” he yelled back and got up. He was walking towards the door. “Where are you going?” you asked. “To sleep on the couch.” He replied as he opened the door. “Infinite is waiting.” You replied, trying to hide this fact from him. He stood there for a while with the door open. “Zelo!” he shouted very loudly. Zelo quickly ran upstairs to JR. “What? What?” he asked quickly. “Did you plan this?” he asked.

Zelo quickly shook his head. “Plan what?” he asked back. The two of them looked towards you. You cheerfully smiled. “Well I’m done getting ready. You two should hurry up. Infinite is waiting.” You winked as you walked off. “What?” Zelo still didn’t know what was going on.