here

Dream come true~

 

You finally came home with a big bag of gifts. “Oppa! I’m home!” you shouted as you hid the bag behind your back. “How was your day out?” Yong Guk asked from the kitchen while wiping his hand. “It was pretty fun.” You said giggling. “What’s in the bag?” Zelo asked repeatedly, jumping up and down. “Wait until everyone is here.” You smiled as you brought the bag out. You pulled out a plush with a greasy face. “Himchan!” Youngjae shouted. “Yup.” You nodded smiling. “I’m a little offended.” Himchan whispered. “I found it cute.” You said as you were talking to Jongup. Himchan had heard this and gave you a big hug. “Thank you Princess!” Himchan shouted as he pecked your cheek. *Blehh…* you wiped your cheek clean and brought out another plush doll. It was a doll with curly hair and was holding a skateboard. “It’s Jello!” You shouted to check his reaction. At first it was serious and he just looked at the doll. “Thank you Cho Hee” he replied with a smile. *That’s it? Just a thank you and a smile? Argh…*

You walked over to the couch and sat down. JR and Daehyun were on your sides and Yong Guk was sitting in front of you. You held out a doll that hand an angry expression. “Yong Guk Hyung!” shouted Zelo while clapping like a seal. “Ha-ha, that’s right.” You said smiling at him. “Yah!” Yong Guk shouted. “Error, shutdown, sorry!” Zelo said as he ‘shutoff’. You handed the doll over to Yong Guk. He gave you a gummy smile. “I still like it though.” He replied. You then brought out a punk looking doll. It took a while for everyone to guess it but Daehyun had taken the doll from your hands and threw it at JR. “Yah! This cost more than your life!” He shouted. Daehyun gave him a come-at-me-bro expression. JR ignored it and went to put it in his room. “Where’s mine?” questioned Youngjae. “Mine too!” added Jongup. You pulled both of theirs out at the same time. Jongup’s obvious one was the cute doll with a cute smile and wearing an apron. Youngjae’s one had a long fringe and a what-are-you-looking-at? Attitude. “Thank you Princess!” they sang in chime. You saved the best one for last. “Here’s your one oppa!” you said and kissed him on the forehead. His eyes were widened and shocked. He held his forehead close to yours. *O-oppa?* He let go and smiled. You smiled in return. *You need to smile more often oppa.*

Daehyun got up first and went to put his one away. You put the plastic bag into the cupboard and sat at the kitchen. “What were you guys doing all day?” You asked Jongup as he was beginning dinner. “We played games most of the time. Zelo went out with friends and Yong Guk eventually watched war movies.” He replied while started boiling noodles. “Aww…is that it? Also what are we eating?” you questioned as you could smell the aroma of herbs. “I’m cooking spaghetti.” He said with a smile, “Oh! Daehyun went somewhere. He didn’t tell anyone.” He added as he watched the boiling noodles. You perked up. *He went somewhere? I wonder where…Oh it probably wasn’t anything.*

Meanwhile, Daehyun put his doll you gave him on his bed; he brought out a bag with the doll you were holding before. He pulled down his mask and said, “I was watching you the whole time. I hope you don’t find that creepy.” He quickly snuck into your room and left it on your bed near the panda. *I’ll eventually tell you it was me. But for now…let it be magical.* He looked at the doll and smiled. Quickly he snuck out of your room. As you were walking up to your room, he acted as if he had just walked out. He followed you to your room. You stopped and he almost had bumped into you. “Did you need something oppa?” you questioned suspiciously. He quickly looked around. He made a hand sign as if he was writing. “Pen or pencil?” you questioned back with a smile. *At least I can still understand him.* He shrugged.

“Time for dinner!” Himchan yelled as he rushed to get a good spot at the table. “Yah! At least help set up first!” Youngjae shouted at him. Himchan was mumbling under his breath. He got up and helped. You and Daehyun came down. Zelo slowly followed you. Everyone sat at the table. You realised that JR was missing. *Where is he? Did he go somewhere?* you started making it obvious that you were looking for him since you moved your head side to side a lot. “Cho Hee calm down. His just upstairs.” Yong Guk said while looking at his food. “Should I go get him?” you asked. For some reason everyone was quiet. *…should i?*