day out with Zelo :)

Dream come true~

 

It was night time and everyone sat around a big torch with a bag of marshmallows each. *He-he this is going to be so fun!* you smiled. “Okay!” you clapped your hand. Everyone looked up from their bag of marshmallows. You saw Zelo eat one as you continued. “The point of this game is to see how many marshmallows you can shove in your cheeks.  Me and Mi Cha play all the time with practically everything.” You started laughing. Everyone else started looking at their bags. “Oh but first you have to shove one in and say one chubby bunny, two chubby bunny, three, etc.” you added as you pointed at all of them.

---------------

I wish there was a vid of them doing this. :D oh wells…

---------------

Once everyone began, Youngjae was the first to get out with only 5 marshmallows in his mouth. Next was Jongup with 7 and Himchan with 8 marshmallows. You and JR caught Zelo cheating, by eating it, so he was disqualified. JR stopped at 10 and it was finally just you and Yong Guk. *My mouth is so big I feel more like a chipmunk! Oppa…how long are you going to go for?* you asked yourself as you pushed in another marshmallow into your mouth. “furtween chobby bonee.” You managed to say. Yong Guk pushed another marshmallow into his mouth and practically said the same. You tried shoving another one in but it just wouldn’t fit. *Aish!* you had to spit most of it out. You didn’t want to be wasteful so you ate some of it. Yong Guk managed to push the last marshmallow in. With a fake sigh you said. “Yong Guk oppa is the winner.” Everyone was clapping. Yong Guk started fist pumping the air.

It was already near the end of your trip and you totally forgot about Mi Cha. *Aish! I need to get her something! Or else she’s going to be angry with me.* It was afternoon and the weather was nice. “Jello!” you shouted. *uh oh… I accidently said JR and Zelo at the same time. Aish…hope he doesn’t get angry. You waited for a response. *Whew…thank god they didn’t hear.* “Zelo! Let’s go!” you shouted again. Zelo came rushing to you. “Where are we going?” he asked excitedly. “I need to go buy Mi Cha something special. You want to come?” you asked. “Yeah!” he said nodding his head and smiling. The two of you went to get ready.

As soon as you finished you left the apartment and went to a shopping centre. There were three storeys. “What do you think I should get Mi Cha?” you asked Zelo as you looked through many shop windows. “I don’t know. Clothes?” he answered back thinking what a girl would like. “Oh! A soft toy!” he mentioned as he smiled proud of himself. “You think so?” you asked back. *I don’t even know what my best friend likes. I’m so stupid.* Zelo nodded in reply. “Depends on how cute it is though.” He replied as he held your hand. You didn’t realise. “True. Then I guess we have to get the cutest one then!” you smiled back at him.

The two of you arrived at a shop and you saw two huge cat plushes. One was white with black ears and a grey spot around its eye. The other one was a light brown colour all over. “Naww! We should get that one!” you sang as you pointed towards the two of them with excitement. Zelo looked at it. “ehehe…a bit big?” he asked checking the price tag. “But it is worth it…” he mumbled quietly shaking his head side to side. “Then we’ll get her this!” you exclaimed as you clapped your hand together. “And walk around with it around the whole shopping centre?” Zelo questioned as his eyes widened. *Ha-ha I didn’t think about that.* You told the shop clerk that you will be right back to get these two after you walked around first. The clerk agreed willingly and put a sold sticker on the tags of them.

Zelo continued holding your hand as the two of your continued walking. You bought clothes for Zelo and Zelo, in return, bought you jewellery. Of course, he did it without you realising. Like when you went to the restroom, he would look at jewellery. He hid your gift in his pocket. As soon as the two of you got home he showed you the little box. “What is this?” you asked as you innocently looked into his eyes. “A gift.” He smiled. You opened the box and your eyes widened. *Wow…*