its Ding-Dong!

Dream come true~

 

“Guess who!” you said for the last time. “Yah! Just tell me already! This is creeping me out!” Park Mi Cha shouted. “Naww do I really creep you out? I might as well move back to my old school now.” The boy said. Park Mi Cha turned around. Her eyes light up. “Dongwoo oppa!” Mi Cha shouted. You and Dongwoo just laughed. “When did you transfer oppa?” Mi Cha asked. “What’s with the questions?” Dongwoo asked back. “I only asked one!” she shouted back. You, Mi Cha and Dongwoo walked into the school. “So you’re in our class Dongwoo?” you asked as you started getting stuff from your locker. Dongwoo was already with his books in hand. “Just call me oppa.” He replied. “Call me oppa.” Mi Cha mocked in a deep voice. The two of you walked off laughing. *Aish, that girl…* Dongwoo rubbed the back of his head and followed the two of you.

Zelo saw you and Mi Cha walk in. “Cho Hee-ah, come sit next to me!” he shouted standing up. Quickly JR stood up. “Yah! You sat next to her last time!” He shouted back. “B-but that was a long time ago…” mumbled Zelo. You sat in the middle row and saw Zelo throw his books to the left of you. JR jumped over the tables and put his stuff on the right. *these two and their drama.*Mi Cha had put her stuff next to JR. He awkwardly looked at her then walked around to sit down. Dongwoo finally came into the room. “Aye! It’s Ding-Dong!” Zelo shouted. Dongwoo gave a confused look. “Yah! Don’t say that, that’s rude!” you scolded him. Dongwoo placed his stuff down next to Mi Cha. “Sup bro.” JR said trying to sound cool. “Sup.” Replied Dongwoo. You and Mi Cha couldn’t help but laugh.

It was lunch time and you and the others sat in your normal spots. “What’s for lunch this time?” Mi Cha asked as she looked over to your plate. “It’s pizza.” You replied as you took a bite. “Ahh,” Mi Cha said as she opened . Dongwoo shoved a sweet bun into . She mumbled as she tried to say ‘wrong person.’ “You shouldn’t talk with your mouth full.” Said Zelo while chewing his pizza. “Like you’re one to talk.” JR said as he slapped the back of Zelo’s head lightly. “You done already JR?” you asked as you wiped your hand. “Narh, I didn’t eat. I’m not hungry today.” He replied as he stretched out his arm. His arm wacked a guy on the chest by accident. “Sorry.” He said without looking at the person. “Hey! You’re supposed to apologize when you hit somebody.” He shouted at JR. You could tell quickly that JR was getting angry. *Crap, we have to stop this Zelo.* JR stood up and pushed the guy out of his way. “Get out of my face.” He coldly said. None of you realised this but Dongwoo had stood up and walked through JR and the boy. He gave him a threatening look and the boy ran off. *What did he just do?*

It was finally the end of the school and you heard Mi Cha ask over and over again, “What did you do before?” *This woman doesn’t give up now does she?* “Alright we’re off. Bye Mi Cha. Bye oppa!” you shouted as you waved good bye. “When did you start calling him oppa?” JR anxiously asked. “What does it matter to you?” you gave him a questionable look. He looked away and said, “I was just asking.” *He-he so he does pay attention to when I talk to other people.* “Princess, let’s go home quickly and eat cake!” shouted Zelo as he ran first. “Wait up!” you shouted and starting running. JR easily ran past you and smiled. *His learning to smile more nowadays.* you smiled and tried running faster.

The three of you finally arrived home. Breathing heavily you went upstairs to get your asthma pump. Daehyun saw you walking up stairs and he ran for it. He came back and handed it to you when you were just a couple of steps away. You gave a cheesy smile and used it. *Don’t scare any of us again okay?* Daehyun thought. You continued walking the stairs to pack up your asthma pump. “Thank you oppa.” You said and continued walking down the stairs. “Hurry up Princess. I already cut you a slice!” shouted Zelo from the kitchen. *I’m getting so used to being called princess now…*