Why didnt you tell me?

Dream come true~

 

The boy laughed. *Who is he?* “Really? You don’t know me?” he asked as he looked into your eyes. You shook your head and held your hands up to your chin. “I’m that guy in your class that wrote you that love letter.” He laughed and he rubbed the back of his head. *Love letter?* you titled your head. “Ehh? Really you don’t remember? I told Zelo to give it to you. He said that he would give it to you.” He added as he sat on the side rail. *Zelo…* “A days later I heard Zelo say that you was his girlfriend. You didn’t even bother telling me!” He shouted as he threw his hands in the air. *Grr…Zelo…wait what? I’m not Zelo’s girlfriend!* “Well, I got to go. Talk to you at school?” he asked as he walked off. You nodded in reply. “Bye.” You said and waved. You were a little angry at Zelo. *Why didn’t he give me the letter? Why as he told other people that I am his girlfriend?* you skated fast over to Zelo and stopped on the side so shaved ice would go on him. “Yah! What was that for?” he shouted as he started pushing ice off of him. “Where’s my note from that boy before?” you asked with a stern face. “What?” Zelo looked up to see who you were talking about. “Err…umm…” he mumbled. Suddenly someone pulled you to the side.

“Just forget about it Cho Hee. We’re supposed to be having fun.” Myungsoo softly whispered into your ear. You felt bad. You didn’t really mean to yell at Zelo. *I should apologize to him…* “Cho Hee-ah! C’mon let’s have some fun!” Shouted Mi Cha as she pulled you along. You accidentally slipped and you and Mi Cha had fallen. Everyone was having a good time and laughing. It was late and you had to go home. “Bye Mi Cha! See you soon!” you shouted and waved good bye. Just as you said that it began to snow. You looked up and smiled. *Wow. This is the first time I’ve seen snow like this.* It softly fell on your cheek. B.A.P all looked up as well. JR put his beanie of your head. “C’mon let’s go. You can still see it snow from our room.” He said as everyone started boarding the car. You giggled and sang, “Yeah and you have to stay up with me and watch it!” JR gave you a slight smiled and hopped onto the car.

You finally got home and took everything off of you. *Jumper is so heavy!* you quickly went upstairs and changed into your panda kigurumi. Just before you left, you grabbed your panda toy and looked out the window. *JR was right. I can still see it snow here.* you quickly hurried down stairs. “I want to make hot chocolate!” you shouted. “Can I help?” Zelo asked as he came up from behind you. “Sure!” you smiled. *I’ll forget about what happened at the ice rink. Better not do it again though.* you poured the cocoa into 8 different cups. Yours was a cute panda cup. Zelo had a Pikachu mug. Youngjae had come over and poured the hot water in for you. Zelo then plopped three marshmallows in each. You watched him as he put three in yours. You gave him puppy eyes. He laughed and gave you two more. *Yummy!*

You and Zelo passed out the cups to everyone. Daehyun curiously looked at you. “What is it oppa?” you questioned as you sat down next to him. “Panda…theme?” he asked behind his mask. You looked at yourself and laughed. “Ha-ha you’re right Daehyun.” Jongup said as everyone else laughed too. Just as you finished a sip, you watched the TV. It had a cute puppy on it. Your eyes glistened as you saw the cute thing playing around with a toilet paper roll. Daehyun quietly watched you as you looked at the TV. You looked over to him and he quickly turned back to the TV. You didn’t realise he was watching you though. As usual, Yong Guk had put on a war movie. “Oppa! I’m bored of watching these war movies. Let’s watch something else.” You suggested. “Like what?” he asked back. You quickly went upstairs and brought down a usb. You plugged it into the TV and waited for it to load. “What are we watching princess? Better not be some chick flick.” Himchan said as he looked at you. “Nope. Blehh, I don’t like chick flicks. They’re too mopey.” You commented. “Instead, let’s watch something funny. I downloaded this comedian named Russel Peters. His pretty good.” You said with a nod.