what to eat...

Dream come true~

 

When we finally got to a quiet room the four of us sat down. “Zelo, JR…what was all of that?” you asked as you pointed back to where you once were. “Heh…Well you see…you know how we’re B.A.P right?” I and Mi Cha nodded in reply. “Well do you know why?” he asked again. “Well you call yourself Best. Absolute. Perfect right? Isn’t that it?” asked Mi Cha back. “Stop asking questions.” Butted in JR as he sat and put his legs on the table and stared out of the window. “B.A.P is known as that because well…we all are B.A.P of the school.” He smiled innocently and rubbed the back of his head. “Best. Absolute. Perfect of the school?” You asked as you looked at Park Mi Cha puzzled. “Ahh! Now I get it!” Mi Cha banged her hands on the desk. *you do?* you gave her a questioning look. “They’re the popular guys of the school!” Mi Cha yelled. “Yep…” softly said JR. “Why didn’t you just say that before?” you questioned. Zelo just awkwardly laughed and rubbed his head.

It was finally a break since it wasn’t actually school yet the four of you decided to go out somewhere to eat. *I can’t believe I’m with these three*JR thought to himself. “Where did you want to eat?” Zelo asked you and Mi Cha. Both of you shrugged. “I don’t know Korea as well as you.” You replied. “Anywhere is fine.” added Mi Cha. In the end the four of you just went to a bakery and bought bread rolls. Mi Cha had a salad roll and bought Pocky. JR bought a coke and a sweet bun. Zelo bought the same thing as you. Pork roll and strawberry milk. “Are you copying me?” you tried to look seriously at Zelo as you asked. He just laughed at your face and replied, “Maybe.” JR had already eaten all of his food and put the rest of his coke back into his bag. “When is orientation done? I could’ve still been asleep.” He said. “We have two more classes to go to then we can go home.” Mi Cha replied. “Awww…I don’t want to leave my Mi Cha” you cried. “I want to leave you.” She coldly replied. “Oh, stuff you.” You stopped acting and hugged Mi Cha. *Just our way of saying we care aye?*

You arrived back at school and had finished your bread roll. You poked the straw in the strawberry milk and asked if Park Mi Cha wanted to drink some. She took a sip and Zelo quickly butted in and took a sip as well. “Yah! I didn’t ask you!” you shouted back. Zelo smiled and his lips. Mi Cha’s face was turning red. *D-does that mean w-we just indirectly k-kissed?* Mi Cha thought to herself. You gave her a cheesy smile and she already knew what you were thinking. She nudged you and we continued to walk. The next class is science. “I love science!” Zelo shouted. “No you don’t. You like exploding things.” JR corrected. *I love how serious and cool he looks!* you thought to yourself. You and Mi Cha innocently followed the two boys and were talking about previous teachers you had for science. “Remember that one teacher how he always wore different kinds of ties?” Mi Cha asked. “Yeah I do. I liked his ties though.” You replied. Zelo perked up and faced the two of you. “You two like ties?” he questioned as his eyes shifted. We both nodded. He smiled and continued walking with JR. *I like ties…what about it Zelo?*

It was finally time to go home. You hugged Mi Cha and said, “I’ll see you soon yeah?” She nodded and walked off. You waved her good bye. Suddenly a hand grabbed your head and pulled it backwards. “Y-yah!” you shouted. “Do you want to be kidnapped?” sarcastically asked JR as he pulled you off to go home. When you arrived home Himchan took his camera out and started randomly taking pictures of the three of you. JR blocked his face and Zelo was posing. *A-am I supposed to pose to?* You didn’t know what to do and you awkwardly just blushed and stood there. Jongup ran up to you. “Yah! Cho Hee you want to go eat ice cream?” He delightfully asked. “Sure” you replied as he grabbed your hand and was about to walk out the door. “Aye! Don’t come home too late okay?” Shouted Yong Guk as he was starting to cook dinner. “Alright. No one can interfere with our date!” Jongup shouted as he held your hand and walked out the door. *D-d-date?*