Really!?

Dream come true~

 

You were dazed out in class as your friend, Park Mi Cha, was talking to you. “Cho Hee! Cho Hee-ah!” she shouted. “Hmm? What?” you questioned as you were back in reality. “Were you listening to me?” she looked sternly at you. “No, I was looking at the ceiling cause you know…it’s so pretty and all.” You giggled as you replied. “Argh! Listen to me this time Cho Hee-ah!” Mi Cha yelled out in frustration. She told you about when to meet up in the city tomorrow. Both of you had made it into an entertainment program which sent people who auditioned to Korea and both of you were determined to make your dreams come true.

Brrrring, brrrring… Your phone was vibrating. You drowsily looked at your phone you picked it up. “Oi! Where are you?” a loud voice shouted out. “I’m still in bed,” you replied back. There was an awkward silence. *…why did I say that?* you thought to yourself as you softly slapped your forehead over and over. “Are you serious?” the voice questioned. “No!” you shouted, “I’ll be right there. Don’t leave me Mi Cha!” you shouted back and shot out of your bed. *I overslept again! Why is it always the important days?* you quickly put on a laced red dress, brushed your hair and put your black heeled boots on. *Wait…this doesn’t suit does it?* you looked at yourself in the mirror and twirled. You sweetly smiled and realised that you were going to be even later if you didn’t rush out. *last minute touches. Just wait for me Park Mi Cha!* you changed to white open toed heels, did your eyeliner and applied mascara. *Okay done! Don’t judge me when you see me.* You normally were a tom boy but you were in a dry streak and since you wanted a boyfriend, why not get one from Korea?

“Aye! Mi Cha!” you shouted. She turned around with wide eyes. “I’m sorry but do I know you?” she questioned cutely. “Shut up, is it bad?” you asked as you twirled around. “I reckon it’s too y honestly.” You both laughed and walked into a tall building. “I’m so nervous.” Park Mi Cha whispered as she played with her hands. “Don’t worry I am too but c’mon who wouldn’t like us?” you smiled at her and she felt reassured. “Lee Cho Hee and Park Mi Cha?” a lady asked who was dressed in a black pencil skirt and a white shirt. “That’s us.” You replied as both of you stood up. “Good, right this way. The judges are inside.” She smiled and led you into a private room. It seemed bigger from the inside. There were two microphones and two tables with three judges sitting there. Both of you stood at one microphone each. “Tell us what you are going to sing.” Said an old man from the left side of the table. “Umm…” Mi Cha mumbled, but before the judges could hear her you butted in and said, “We’re singing Ma Boy by Sistar19. However we changed the lyrics into English. Hope you like it.” You smiled at Park Mi Cha, she smiled back.

As you got to the chorus you and Park Mi Cha did the body roll as it was a signature move in the choreography. Two judges seemed to enjoy it but the old man just looked at you sternly. Once you two finished the right most judge stood up and clapped. Both of you blushed and bowed politely. “Wonderfully sung, both of you!” she sang. The man in the middle was smiling and said, “That really doesn’t sound like the voices of 16 year olds.” The old man just continued to stare. There was a long pause and the old man spoke. “What Korean band did you want to get into?” he questioned as he pointed to Mi Cha. “I would like to be learning off Infinite but if that’s not possible then I would like B.A.P” she quietly replied in the microphone. The old man looked at you. “Oh, I would like to be in B.A.P.” you nervously replied. “Why is that? Why is it that she has two preferences yet you have one?” He eagerly asked. “Isn’t this a bit too much?” The lady questioned him. He ignored it and looked at you. “W-well… She has a lot of idols that she looks up too and she is very determined to make it,” Mi Cha hid her face as she innocently blushed. “And I look up to B.A.P even though there are other bands that I like, Daehyuns' voice is amazing and I really want to be like him.” You earnestly replied. You were nervously shaking. The old man realised this and stood up smiling. “Good answer. Both of you are going to Korea.” Your faces lit up and you bowed to the judges and walked out of the room. Park Mi Cha was squealing and you hugged each other. *Wow… we actually did it.*