it was today!?

Dream come true~

 

*Time for school…* you thought as you slowly got up. You realised that JR wasn’t in his bed. *Did he actually wake up before me for once?* you changed into your uniform and walked out of your bedroom. Everyone was busy walking back and forth downstairs. Zelo and JR weren’t wearing their school uniform either. Jongup was walking up stairs. “Oppa! What’s going on?” you asked as you held his arm. He smiled at you sweetly. “Don’t you remember what Yong Guk said? We’re going to Singapore to film a TV show.” He replied as he pecked your cheek. “It was today?” you exclaimed. He nodded back. “Princess! Go get ready! We’re going to Singapore for a while, so pack a lot of clothes!” Yong Guk exclaimed as he continued walking around. *Aish…these people.* you walked back into your room and changed into something more comfortable. A cute purple sweatshirt and black jeans. You also wore a beanie and your favourite white lens.

As you finished packing you just realised you hadn’t told Mi Cha. *Aiyaa! She’s going to kill me!*you quickly got your phone and started texting. Sorry Mi Cha, we’re going to Singapore. Have fun with Dongwoo without me ;) Don’t worry; I’ll call you every night. So you better pick up! *Hopefully she won’t get as mad…* you quickly got a text back and you were about to drop your phone. *It’s from Mi Cha…isn’t she in class? Such a rebel.* you read it back. You’re leaving without me? How could you? You better call me or else I’m going to stalk you down! You gave out a long sigh of relief. *Oh thank god it wasn’t that bad…* you didn’t realise it but JR was reading from over your shoulder. “That’s a bit harsh, don’t you think?” you got shocked and was about to drop your phone again. Thank god for your fast reflexes. You shook your head a smile. “That’s nothing compared to if I said it to her in real life.” He was shocked and you were laughing. “Anyways are you done?” he asked as he kneeled down to you. *His face is so close…* “Umm, yeah here.” You mumbled as you stood up.

You walked down the stairs and JR carried your stuff down. “Everybody ready?” Himchan asked. “Zelo is ready!” Zelo said excitedly. You smiled and fixed your lens. “Let’s go!” you shouted as you walked out the door. It took about 15 minutes to load up everything in the car. *I could still be sleeping.* “Alright let’s go!” Youngjae shouted mocking you. You un-enthusiastically fist pumped the air. Everyone hopped into the car. You leaned on JR’s shoulder most of the ride to the airport. You just realised that we were taking a flight there. “You forgot didn’t you?” Zelo asked from behind. You gave him a teary look and you laughed. *Waa, I don’t like planes!*

You went through border security and everything. You found your seats and you were sitting next to Daehyun. “Oppa…” you cried giving him a sad look.  He hugged you and your head lay on his chest. *I can hear your heart beat oppa…* you lay there on his chest for a little bit and you sat back up. Zelo and Yong Guk were sitting next to each other at the back of you. As soon as the seat belt sign blinked off you quickly turned around in your seat to look at the two of them. They blinked at you cutely. *So cute.* “How long is the flight from here to Singapore?” you eyed the both of them. Zelo just sweetly continued looking at you and blinking while Yong Guk looked somewhere else and puffed his cheeks out. “Oppa…” you said in a deep voice knowing that he knew your answer. He looked back at you and gave you a gummy smile. Daehyun pulled you back into your seat. He put his finger over his mask. He meant shush. You stuck your tongue out at him.

After the long 6 hour flight, the 8 of you finally got off and were in a car driving to an apartment. You texted Mi Cha telling her that you already arrived in Singapore. She texted back asking if you like the airport. You tried remembering it. *Aish I can’t remember Mi Cha…I was dead after the flight. All of you arrived at the apartment. “Oppa, do you think it’s going to be small?” you asked Daehyun. He shrugged his shoulders. “If there’s not enough beds, I shot gun one with Princess!” Himchan shouted as you ran after him. Pretending like you were going to strangle him.