ouch!

Dream come true~

 

*Crap…maybe I should contact the guys about this…* Dongwoo as he held his phone out at the hospital. JR and Daehyun were standing around waiting to see when the doctors would let them in. Yong Guk was sitting down with his hands to his chin. Himchan was sitting next to him trying to comfort him. Jongup didn’t want to talk but was explaining to Youngjae and Zelo what had happened. A swarm of guys came in. “Dongwoo! What is wrong with you?” one of them had shouted. *I knew this would be bad.* He had grabbed Dongwoo by the collar. “I told you to take care of her didn’t I?” he whispered in Dongwoo’s face. “Sunggyu-ah” another guy had said. Yong Guk had stood up and was about to push him off Dongwoo. “Better listen to Myungsoo.” Dongwoo coldly replied. Sunggyu had dropped his hold of Dongwoo. “Explain to us what happened.” Said Woohyun and Hoya said. Sungjong and Sungyeoul just looked at each other. They eventually walked over to where JR and Daehyun were. Daehyun looked over to them and said “Mi Cha?” in a muffled voice. Sungjong and Sungyeoul just nodded.

The doctors finally let you in. “Only 5 people in at a time.” Said the doctor while he pulled his mask down. Zelo quickly rushed in and so did Daehyun and Yong Guk. “Let them go in first.” Myungsoo calmly spoke as he put a hand in front of Sunggyu. He didn’t want to explode but Sunggyu let B.A.P go in first. Youngjae realised that Yong Guk and Zelo were gone. He walked in with Himchan giving a slight disturbed look at Infinite. Jongup sat there alone while tears streamed down his face. He tried to hide this fact by cuffing his face in his hands. Dongwoo knew how he felt and went and sat next to him. “It’s not our fault Jongup-ah.” He said softly. “But we could…” mumbled Jongup but was interrupted by Dongwoo. “It wasn’t. What has happened happened and we can’t do anything about it but approach it as best we can.” Jongup sat up and wiped all his tears away. “That’s deep dude.” He chuckled as he saw the rest of B.A.P come out.

Yong Guk signalled Infinite to go in. “Yah! Jongup-ah.” Yelled Yong Guk. Jongup stood up. “y-yeah?” he questioned back concerned. “You’re lucky nothing major has happened or I would have smacked you upside in the head!” Yong Guk joked as he wrapped his arm around Jongup’s neck. Daehyun slouched in his chair and looked up and put his hand over his eyes. *Thank god you’re safe Cho Hee…* JR and Zelo couldn’t calm down so Himchan told them to play hammer, scissors, and paper. “If you don’t put your hand out, you are last!” sang Youngjae as B.A.P watched the two maknaes play. Infinite walked out. “We’re going to take Mi Cha home soon Dongwoo. Talk to her now before we sign her out.” Said Sungjong. “Don’t yell at her either!” scolded Sungyeoul as their group walked over to the desk. “We’ll go after them.” Said Yong Guk to Himchan.

Dongwoo and Jongup calmly walked inside your room. You just had a few scratches and bruises and Mi Cha sprained her ankle. Dongwoo’s eyes widened. “Ah oppa! Wait! It will heal before I go to school.” Mi Cha reassured him. You were smiling too much to realise that Jongup oppa held up your leg and pushed lightly and a very dark bruise. “Yah! Oppa!” you screamed, “It hurts you know!” Jongup put your leg back down and smiled. “Sorry…” he whispered. *Oh no. Did I just make him feel really bad?* before you could say anything Jongup and Dongwoo piggybacked the both of you out of the room. “Let’s go home.” Jongup and Dongwoo said in unison.

When you and B.A.P waved good bye to Infinite you got into the car. Since you knew that JR and Zelo couldn’t calm down the most you made sure that you sat in between them. “Yah! Why do I have to sit next to the hippo?” yelled JR. “Oppa!” you cried with fake tears forming in your eyes. “Ah…sorry.” He whispered. You just happily continued smiling. You looked over at Zelo to see how he was doing. He sat there stiffly. “Zelo…” you sang but he didn’t hear you. You held his hand tight. His eyes widened as he realised what you were doing. “You okay?” you asked him. “Yeah, I’m fine but Daehyun wasn’t.” he replied. You were shocked. You didn’t realise that Daehyun worried about you the most. “Ha-ha Cho Hee-ah this is what you should do.” Said JR as he began to whisper in your ear.