talent found?

Dream come true~

 

You had gone to check up on Zelo multiple times but you were also continued cleaning. As you were sweeping the floor, you started singing.

Tell me who do you think you see?

You’re standing in the corner looking out. On me.

You think I’m so predictable.

Tell me who do you think I am?

Looks can be deceiving. Better guess. Again…

Tell me what you see…When you look at me.

You heard the door being unlocked. You quickly ran over and opened the inside door. “Daehyun oppa.” You answered. *Ehh? When did he leave?* Daehyun titled his head. “Oh, I’m at home because I was taking care of Zelo.” You replied as you walked in. He grabbed you wrist and pulled his mask down. “Sing for me next time.” He whispered to you as he let go of you and walked into his room. You started blushing. *Only Mi Cha has heard me sing. And she thinks I am horrible.* you started giggling at yourself. *Thank you oppa.* you just casually continued cleaning.

Yong Guk and Himchan had come home. “Whoa, whoa, whoa!” Himchan exclaimed and walked in as if he was somewhere else. Yong Guk smiled at you. You smiled back and said, “I had spare time so I might as well do something.” You replied as you took a break drinking strawberry milk. “Fair enough.” Yong Guk said as he walked up stairs and checked on Zelo. As you finished you when to check on Zelo. You felt his forehead again. *His fever has gone down a lot.* as you were about to stand up, Zelo pulled you down and pecked you on the cheek. He rolled over and went back to sleep. You cuffed your cheek. You could feel it getting red. *Aish, Zelo.* you couldn’t help but smile and walk out.

As you closed the door you turned around and bumped into Youngjae. “Oh you’re home oppa?” you asked as you looked up. *When was I this short?* Youngjae smiled at you and nodded. You saw Jongup walk up as you were walking down. As you passed him, he grabbed you and gave you a big hug. *O-oppa?* “Is Zelo better now?” he asked you as he let go and gave you a smile. *I love your smiles oppa…* you nodded in reply. You went down stairs as you were singing very softly to yourself. You looked at the time. *JR should be coming home soon.* Just as you were thinking this he swung open the door. He was smiling as he handed you a handful of papers. You almost crashed to the floor, overwhelmed by the weight of it. “That’s your homework.” He said with a laugh. “Ehh! All of it?” you asked back slowly waddling upstairs. “Narh, that’s all my exam notes. But thank you for carrying up to my room.” He said laughing again. “Grr…” you growled. “She’s turning into us!” Yong Guk swung his arm around Jongup and faked wiped a tear away. *Aish…*

That night, Zelo felt much better and everyone was sitting in the lounge room watching TV. Except for Yong Guk. He was in the kitchen listening to a very important phone call. He came back and everyone looked at him. He smiled gleefully and said, “We’re going to Singapore.” Everyone was clapping. “Ehh?” you were the only one questioning. “We’re going to appear on a TV show.” He replied to you as he sat down. Zelo consequently sat on the floor. “Zelo, did you want to sit up here? I can sit on the floor.” Zelo looked at you and blushed. “Shutdown!” he calmly spoke as he ‘shutdown’. Everyone laughed. You looked over at Yong Guk trying to look serious. “The robot you built is even smarter than you at awkward moments.” You said sternly. There was an awkward silence then everyone looked embarrassed. *At least they know it now.* you smiled as you thought this.

------------------------

Sorry everyone but please note that when i write a chapter of them in Singapore i am not really basing it on it. I cant find a link where there is english subs for me to read so atm just enjoy the story as is :) Thank you for reading my FF<3~