something new?

Dream come true~

 

Daehyun stared deeply in your eyes. *His eyes are so…brown? Ehehe…* he pulled down his mask and leant in closer to you. You closed your eyes and felt his soft lips on yours. *O-oppa…* this somehow felt wrong for you but you loved it either way. You continued enjoying his soft lips on yours until he pulled away and put his mask on. You were going to ask questions in your head but he just held you closer. “Saranghae…” you heard his muffled voice said. Your heart was beating fast. “S-saranghae oppa.” You replied quietly.

JR walked into his bedroom and closed the bedroom behind him. As he turned around he jumped. “Why are there two giant cats on Cho Hee’s bed?” he asked himself as he looked around for you. “Princess!” he shouted. You heard Daehyun grunt. You smiled at him and got up. He lightly pulled on your wrist and gave you a look. “Yes, I’ll come back later.” You replied as you rolled your eyes. You closed the door. As you spun around and walked to your room JR was right up in your face. “Ha…oh hai.” You waved. You could tell his face was a somewhat shocked, despaired and angry all at the same time. He pointed towards the room. “Ehh?” you asked as you walked over there. You opened the door. “What’s wrong?” you asked as you looked around the bedroom. “Cats…” you heard him say under his breath. “Oh, one’s mine and one’s for Mi Cha. You like them?” you asked back cheerfully. He gave you a disgusted looked and slammed the door. *Aish, you could’ve at least answered me.*

You looked at the toys. *I wonder if she’ll actually like it though…*you then looked to your phone and back to the toys. *I’ll ask Dongwoo oppa to come pick me up tomorrow so I can give it to her earlier.* you giggled and quickly texted Dongwoo. Oppa, I bought Mi Cha a gift and like…I need you help ehehe…can you come pick me up tomorrow early in the morning? You press the sent button. A few minutes passed and you got a text back from Dongwoo. Why do you need my help? Yeah, I’ll pick you up tomorrow. Wake up early! You laughed. *Wake up early…I’ll try that.*

You finished writing a card to Mi Cha. *Being bored makes you creative don’t it?* you remembered Daehyun and walked over to his room. Youngjae and Jongup just came home. “Why are you home so early?” Youngjae asked suspiciously. “Oppa pulled us out of school because he was bored.” You replied with no reaction. Youngjae gave a shocked look. “And why are you going to Daehyun’s bedroom?” Jongup asked as he popped out behind Youngjae’s back. “Daehyun oppa is sick and I’m making him feel better.” You replied as you closed the door on them. “Make him feel better?” Jongup repeated questionably. The two of them slowly looked at each other and ran downstairs. “Hyung!” the two of them shouted in sync loudly.

Daehyun sat up. You could tell by his expression that he wanted to say, about time! You went and snuggled back with him. He pulled the blanket over you and held you close. *Am I supposed to sleep or something?* you didn’t know what to do so you started playing with his shirt buttons again. You eventually feel asleep. Daehyun looked at you and smiled. *Aish…she actually fell asleep on me. This woman!* Daehyun thought as he tried to take his arm from under your head. As he pulled you started sleep talking. “Daehyun…oppa!” you said with a childish voice. He really wanted to burst into laughter. *This girl’s bullying me!* He snuck out of his room and went downstairs for a drink of water.

As he strutted downstairs he saw Yong Guk, Jongup and Youngjae stare at him. He gave them weird looks back. He walked to the fridge and took his water bottle out. “So…” Yong Guk said awkwardly standing there. “That was quick.” Youngjae chuckled to himself. “How was it?” Jongup asked. Yong Guk and Youngjae looked at him with wide eyes then looked at Daehyun. Daehyun continued to give them weird looks as he pulled down his mask and started drinking his water. “They’re asking if you did it with Princess.” Zelo said straight forward as he stared at the TV. Daehyun quickly spat out the water onto the three of them. They gave him blank looks. He wiped his mouth with his forearm. “No comment.” Daehyun said as he walked back up stairs. “Yah!” the three of them shouted. “Shut up! Let me play my game.” Zelo said as he continued watching his movie.