oppai -teehee-

Dream come true~

 

The four of you were shocked. To your amazements, JR and Zelo were laughing and trying to walk. JR and Zelo looked at the door. You and Mi Cha’s jaw dropped. Dongwoo and Daehyun’s eyes were wide. JR and Zelo gave you guys a gummy smile. You quickly ran and hugged Zelo. He almost fell down but luckily grabbed the rail. He rubbed your back. “Hi,” he sang. JR sat their watching the two of you then he looked over to Mi Cha, Dongwoo and Daehyun; which were also watching you and Zelo. Mi Cha saw that JR was looking at her. He smiled and called her to sit down next to him. Dongwoo quickly rushed over and sat next to JR so Mi Cha laughed and sat next to him. Daehyun leaned on the door and watched everyone. “Your eye improved so much!” you exclaimed as you lightly rubbed at the bags under his eye. “Aish…it still hurts a little Cho Hee.” He said and you quickly withdrew your hand. He gave you an eye smile.

Everyone was now sitting on the bed. You sat on Zelo’s with Daehyun. Zelo was still trying persistently to walk normally and not so up straight. You looked over at JR and your face saddened. JR was shocked and said, “Cho Hee-ah. I’m fine now. I can walk but my back hurts a little.” JR said as his hand was out in shock. “Can I see your back?” you asked and saw Daehyun lean back a little and spin his finger in the air. JR gladly turned around and lifted his shirt. You, Mi Cha and Daehyun were in shock. It took a little while for Dongwoo to realise what was going on. You looked at it speechless. Then JR remembered something, he sternly said, “Blame Zelo.” The four of you quickly looked over to Zelo and he tried to give you and innocent smile. JR had turned back around. “That still doesn’t explain very much about why you have a Japanese word painted on, on your back.” You said with a confused face.

“Since I couldn’t sleep on my back very well, I had to sleep on my stomach and Zelo just happened to have a paintbrush then. He quickly sat on my lower back…” JR was interrupted. “Your .” Dongwoo corrected. JR gave him a glare and continued. “He sat on me and painted a Japanese word on my back. I still don’t know what he wrote though.” He added while rubbing the back of his head. Mi Cha lifted up his shirt to see what he wrote. JR moved to the side a bit so it was easier for her to read. Suddenly Mi Cha had burst into laughter. Everyone jumped. “W-what is it?” you stuttered asking her. She continued to laugh and quietly said, “Oppai…” You tried not to laugh but eventually bursted into laughter as well. Zelo saw the two of you laughing. “You understand Japanese writing?” he questioned. The two of you continued to laugh and nodded. “Not everything but definitely that word.” You said still laughing. Dongwoo and Daehyun looked at each other.

Dongwoo and Daehyun quickly started to shake the two of you. “It means…” Mi Cha said as the both of you calmed down. “It means…” you said snickering. You started making it look like you were grabbing Mi Cha’s chest. Mi Cha quickly moved away. You chuckled to yourself. Dongwoo and Daehyun still didn’t get it. JR understood a little but wanted to be sure so in a way he was still confused. “It means .” Zelo confessed with a straight face. Dongwoo and Daehyun both fell back on the bed. JR glared at Zelo. *You damn kid…* he thought.

It was time for the four of you to go. “When will you be allowed to go home?” you asked as you got up and walked towards the door. “Not sure yet. I’ll text you when.” JR said as he smiled and waved. Zelo gave you a hug and the four of you left. “Yah!” JR shouted. Zelo jumped. “Did you seriously write that on my back?” he asked with a cold look on his face. Zelo just awkwardly laughed. You had said your good byes to Dongwoo and Mi Cha at the front of the hospital. “There’s a bus here that takes us straight home.” Mi Cha said as she gave you a hug. You nodded and waved bye. On the way home there was an awkward silence between you and Daehyun. To break that silence, you decided to ask him a question. “Oppa…when did you and Dongwoo get so close?” you looked over at him. He gave you and eye smile and put his finger to his lips. *My secret* you thought as he did that. He then started acting like Dongwoo by swinging his arm over your shoulder. Meanwhile on the bus… “Achoo.” Dongwoo had sneezed. “Bless you.” Mi Cha said. “Maybe someone is talking about you.” She added. Dongwoo shrugged his shoulder in reply.