Hello

Dream come true~

 

Winter break had finally finished and it was spring. *Wow has it passed that quickly already?* JR and Zelo were already back home after spending 2 nights in the hospital. *He-he, I missed you a lot JR. I slept with Daehyun oppa most of the time.* you went over to your closet to wear your summer uniform. *Yes! Finally hot weather.* you looked at the uniform. *The uniform here looks so cute compared to in Australia.*JR was sitting up and smiling at you. You gave him grease. “What?” he said smiling more and rubbing his spiky hair down. “I’m going to change.” You mumbled back to him. “What?” he played on. “Oppa!” you screamed at the top of your lungs. “Yah! I was going to go out soon anyways! No need to freaking scream!” he yelled back at you. He was about to walk out the door when the door swung open and wacked him in the face. “Aish!” you could tell he wanted to curse. But he just walked out the door. Daehyun stepped to the side to let him through. JR was cursing under his breath as he walked passed Daehyun with a glare.

Daehyun came in and looked at you. “Thank you oppa!” you said childish. There was an awkward silence between you. “Oppa!” you yelled again. Yong Guk had come this time and pulled Daehyun out by the collar. Daehyun was just laughing awkwardly. *Oppa these days.* you thought as you shook your head. Once you finished changing you decided make a good start for your first day back to school. You went into the bathroom and put eye liner on and fake lashes. *Should I wear contacts too?* you tried to put in the contacts multiple times but you failed. Out of frustration you yelled. *Aish! No contacts today!* you walked downstairs to get breakfast. *I think this is the earliest I’ve ever been.*

You sat at the kitchen table eating your toast with strawberry jam. “You really like strawberry aye Cho Hee?” Youngjae asked already knowing the answer. You finished your toast and slurped down your cup of orange juice. *Refreshing.* you called for JR and Zelo. They quickly came down the stairs and ran out before you. “Yah!” you shouted at them. You tried to open the door but it was jammed or something. You looked through the window and saw JR and Zelo holding the handle. “Oppa!” you cried as you stomped your feet. Zelo and JR didn’t hear you call and fell down when Yong Guk had powerfully pushed opened the door. They were about to yell back but saw that Yong Guk was too tired to deal with the two of them. Zelo was walking again this time. “Still grounded?” you asked him smiling. He nodded in reply. “Save me bbuing-bbuing!” he exclaimed as he did the hand movements. You laughed so hard that you had to stop to catch your breath. Unfortunately, Zelo and JR saw this opportunity and ran to school. Once you caught your breath you were about to yell out for them but someone tapped you on the back.

“Ehehe…sorry if I’m disturbing you but I realised that you’re wearing the school uniform I just transferred to.” A boy said as he politely bowed. “I’m kind of lost.” He added embarrassingly rubbing his head. “Oh, I’ll walk with you.” You happily smiled. “I’m Cho Hee. You are?” you asked as you introduced yourself. “I’m Jung Hee.” He replied with a shy smile back. *He’s pretty hot…* He had an ash brown hair colour and a few piercings. He had a fringe. You weren’t sure how he styled his hair because he was wearing a superman snap back at the time. *He seems shy too. Hopefully his in our class.* “You just transferred to Seoul Academy?” you asked to confirm. “Yup.” He nodded pointing to the school emblem. “Ehehe…I’m such a goose.” You said lightly punching your forehead. *She’s cute. I wonder if I’ll be in her class.* you finally reached the school gate. “Mi Cha!” you shouted. Mi Cha turned around and saw Jung Hee. She quickly ran towards him. “Are you friends with Mi Cha?” she quickly asked. He didn’t know what to say. You looked at him and smiled. You nodded to Mi Cha to answer for him. “Yah! Cho Hee let’s go!” JR shouted as Zelo grabbed your arm. Zelo looked at Jung Hee then at JR. JR just shrugged and you continued walking. “I-I’ll see you later Jung Hee.” You said as you waved at him.