surprise!

Dream come true~

 

It was another boring day. *Boredom is related to holidays isn’t it?* you got up and lay on the couch. Watching TV for hours. You finally realised that you had a phone. *I wonder if Park Mi Cha is busy. Who cares, I’ll drag her out of whatever she is doing. She has to go out with me!* you picked up the phone and started texting her. The phone suddenly fell and dropped on your face. *Aish…* Instead you called her. “Mi Cha! I’m bored! Let’s go out!” you shouted. “Aish…if you want. Where did you want to go?” she asked you. The same TV commercial with the puppy came up again. “Pet shop!” you replied. “Pet shop?” she curiously asked. “Okay then.” The two of you hung up and you went to get ready. “Oppa! I’m going out with Mi Cha quickly! I’m just going to the pet shop. Be back soon!” you shouted as you closed the door behind you. JR and Daehyun opened the door and stuck their heads out. The both suddenly looked at each other. JR thought it was awkward so he quickly ducked back in. *weirdo…* Daehyun thought as he went after you.

You met up with Mi Cha at a pet shop close to your school. “What did you want to do here?” Mi Cha asked as you finished giving her a hug. “I want a cute pet!” you happily replied and walked in. Daehyun was hiding behind a tree. *I really feel like a stalker…* He thought as he watched you from a far. “Naww, this rabbit is so cute!” Mi Cha giggled as she gave it a little hug. You were looking at fishes. “This one looks pretty and awesome!” you said as you pointed towards an oscar. “Why are you looking at fish? They’re boring.” Mi Cha said as she put the rabbit down. “Ehehe…well I didn’t ask B.A.P if I could actually get a pet. So a fish would sort of be acceptable if I brought something back.” You chuckled to yourself as you rubbed the back of your head. “C’mon let’s look at the puppies, I’m pretty sure you’ll find something cute there. I know you like puppies!” she said as she pulled you over to the puppy section.

You saw some really cute puppy breeds until you reached the last one. “Wow! That one is so cute!” you squealed as you pointed to a white Pomeranian with a pink heart shaped nose. “Naww…it is!” Mi Cha agreed. Daehyun was looking from far away. *That one. She really likes that one.* he thought. He started texting Yong Guk. Hyung, I’m going to be out for a little while longer. Also I’m bringing a gift back home for Cho Hee. You guys better be surprised! That was all he had texted. “Oh gosh! Look at how long we spent here Mi Cha.” You exclaimed as you pointed towards your phone. “We practically spent the day here!” she laughed as the two of you headed out of the shop. Daehyun watched as the two of you walked out. “Did you need any help sir?” one of the attendants asked. He looked at her and pulled his mask down. “I’ll be getting that little one.” He said pointed to the puppy and put his mask back on.

You finally got home and went to change. *I wonder where Daehyun oppa is. Maybe his in the toilet.* you giggled to yourself as you went into your room. Daehyun shortly arrived after you holding a big box and a plastic bag full of accessories. “What’s in the box?” Yong Guk asked as he was about to open it. Daehyun pulled it away from him and signalled Yong Guk to get you. Daehyun had placed everything in the lounge room. Yong Guk walked up the stairs and called you down. “What is it oppa?” you asked him. Yong Guk shrugged in reply. You quickly ran down stairs and looked at everyone. Daehyun quickly hid the plastic bag before you could look inside and easily guess what is was. “Is this for me?” you questioned as you looked at the box. Daehyun gave you an eye smile and pushed it slightly towards you. The box moved a little. *What was that?* you were excited and opened the box. You squealed loudly. “Oh my god! Daehyun oppa got me a puppy!” you squealed some more as you stomped your feet. The puppy was wagging its tail and hopped on the edge of the box. The box fell over to its side. “Naww…” you cried as you picked him up and hugged him. “His so cute!” you squealed over and over. Yong Guk looked over at Daehyun. He mouthed the words we need to talk. “So, Cho Hee, what are you going to name him?” Zelo asked as he rubbed the puppies head. “I’m not sure.” You replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys :D Thank you for reading it so far. Please feel free to comment, i don't mind it :)