what...

Dream come true~

 

You woke up early the next morning. *Argh, Chomp stop whining!*you sat up and walked to the bathroom to get Chomp. *Why so early Chomp?* you gave him a cuddle and stood up. Yong Guk was standing there. “Cho Hee…” Yong Guk said huskily. “You don’t like the dog?” you asked rubbing the back of your head. Yong Guk sighed. “I’ll find him a different home.” You replied. “One day we’ll buy you a different one alright? Just…not now okay?” Yong Guk replied. Even though you agreed with him you couldn’t help but get teary. “Cho Hee-ah…” he choked. He reached a hand out for your shoulder but you moved to the side. “No oppa.” You said as you ran into Daehyun’s room. *…* Yong Guk held his chest. *I’m sorry…please don’t cry…*

 You knew Zelo was a deep sleeper so he wouldn’t wake up to you barging in. You lay your head on the edge of Daehyun’s bed. He heard you crying and looked over to you. “Oppa…” you whispered while wiping away never ending tears. He grabbed your hand and pulled you up. He sat up and wiped away your tears. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have gotten you the puppy if I knew it wasn’t going to work out with Hyung.” He said with a muffled voice. He hugged you and slowly made you lie down with him. You eventually cried all the tears out and fell asleep with Daehyun. *I won’t ever make you cry again. I promise Cho Hee.*

You called Park Mi Cha to hang out. You didn’t want to be there when Daehyun sells the puppy. You decided to go hang out at Mi Cha’s house. After all, you didn’t like the cold. You stood in front of her door. *Wow…it’s a pretty nice house.* you knocked on the door. Dongwoo came to answer it. His hair was messy and he was wearing a tank top and boxers.  *Did he just wake up?* “Mm…Mi Cha, Cho Hee is here!” he shouted. “Come on in.” he said to you as you politely bowed and walked in. “Hi Cho Hee unnie!” She sang as she ran and gave you a hug. “I made the others go out because they’re annoying when they’re here. Are you alright?” she asked as she gave you another hug. “Yeah, I was better than before.” You replied thinking about how you slept with Daehyun.

You talked to Dongwoo, played games and watched movies with Mi Cha. You were having a pretty good time until you heard a knock at the door. “Aww, I think that’s Yong Guk oppa.” You cried as you got up and politely packed up your cup. Mi Cha went to open the door. “Wrong oppa!” she shouted. Daehyun walked in and pulled you out hard. “Oppa!” you shouted and pulled from his grasp. You grabbed you again and looked at you seriously. His eyes were red. Mi Cha mouthed the words call me as you were pulled out the door.

He picked you up and placed you on the back of his motorbike. *He has a motorbike?* you quickly got off. “Oppa! Tell me what’s wrong!” you shouted but he just tried to pick you up again. “Oppa!” you shouted even louder this time. He looked on the ground. You saw his knuckles turn white. *Is…is he going to hit me?* you prepared yourself but instead, he pulled his mask down and said. “Cho Hee…Zelo and JR are in hospital badly injured…” he said softly. *What? Zelo…JR…* you felt like you were about to pass out. Daehyun quickly picked you up and placed you on the motorbike again. “Hold on tight and don’t let go.” He said as he placed a helmet on you. *Oppa…*

Daehyun quickly sped off to the hospital. So many things were rushing you in your head. You quickly got off and took the helmet off. Daehyun led you to the waiting room outside of the Surgery section. Yong Guk was frustrated and walking to and fro furiously. Youngjae and Jongup were sitting together. Himchan saw you and Daehyun come in. “Himchan oppa…” you whispered as he hugged you. You slowly hugged him back. *Zelo…JR…please!* you ran over to Jongup and Youngjae, asking them what had happened. They didn’t want to tell you because they know it would have made you worry. You then ran over to Yong Guk. “Oppa…” you whispered. He jumped. He didn’t even realise that you were in front of him. You tightly hugged him and cried. You heard him breath out hard. “I’ll tell you about it…” he whispered.