that's news

Dream come true~

 

*Pwoahh… I never knew the airport would be this cold at night.* “Park Mi Cha-ah, I’m cold.” You shivered. “Deal with it.” She coldly replied. “Ouch… this place suits you.” She turned around and you just gave her an evil look and stuck your tongue out. She ignored that and turned back around. “Hurry up, I want to sit down.” You both quickly walked towards your terminal. *Yay… 2 hours early at an airport. That’s fun.* you sarcastically thought. You looked over towards Park Mi Cha. *She looks really tired, but she’s probably ecstatic in her head.* She looked over at you. “What are you smiling at?” she asked. You didn’t even realise it but you were smiling. Quickly, you looked away. *She probably thinks I’m weird now. Urgh…* “Aye Mi Cha, we weren’t the only ones that entered the audition right?” you just realised this and asked her. “Umm… No I’m pretty sure not.” You both stared at each other. In your head both of you were thinking a like. *Oh my god, what if there’s hot guys around?* you both spun around looking everywhere and accidentally knocked into each other’s heads. “Aish…stupid!” you yelled as the both of you rubbed your foreheads.

As the both of you sat straight up and continued rubbing your head, you heard laughter. You were embarrassed that someone saw you two do that but also you were getting angry since they were laughing at you. You stood up quick and looked around. “A-aye, Cho Hee-ah.” Mi Cha mumbled. You walked in the direction of two guys. They saw you coming towards them. Unfortunately, you hadn’t finished wiping the tears from your eyes and you vision became blurry. You didn’t want to wipe your eyes now since you were so close to them. “Aye!” you shouted. People started looking at you.

Mi Cha ran towards your side. “Cho Hee-ah lets go sit down.” She whispered as she tried to tug you away. “What were you guys laughing at?” You furiously asked. “Cho Hee-ah, wipe your eyes and look at me properly.” One of the boys said. Somehow the voice sounded so familiar to you so you wiped your eyes. You saw a light brown headed boy with two ear piercings and a red-brown headed boy who looked innocent. “Don’t remember me?” the light headed boy questioned. “Am I supposed to know you in the first place?” you questioned back. He stood up and was measuring his height with you. *What is he doing? Is he calling me short?* you stared up at him. “Really? Nothing at all?” Suddenly it clicked. He was your childhood friend from years ago. But you moved when you were still little. All of your photos with him were of you two measuring height with each other. “Chung Ho…” you mumbled.

“Ahh, so you two know each other?” Mi Cha asked. You nodded in reply. You were still shocked that this was that little boy that used to be shorter than you by so much, but now you had to look up at him. “Hi I’m Chung Ho and this is Jung. You are?” He bowed and smiled. “Oh! I’m Park Mi Cha. Cho Hee’s best friend.” She smiled back in reply. “What are you doing here anyways?” You asked. “I’d like to ask you the same thing.” He replied. The four of you sat together. It turns out that all of you had applied for the same thing.

“Really? This is really amazing.” Jung laughed. “What group are you two in?” Jung asked. “We don’t know yet,” Mi Cha replied “We both said B.A.P though so hopefully we’re together.” She looked at you and you smiled. For some reason the boys looked at you sternly. *What’s with their faces? Did she say something wrong?* “You two do know that you’re not going to be in the same group right?” said Chung Ho, “B-but it’s not impossible, since bands do take in two people.” Added Jung. You were shocked at what they had said. Quickly you looked at Mi Cha. *Oh no, she really doesn’t like what she has just been told. Crap, I never knew this! I’m sorry Mi Cha…* “Pfft! So what? I still get to meet idols and be in Korea away from annoying people.” She replied. *Ha-ha, of course she would say that.* you just smiled. “Time to get on the plane.” You said and the four of you walked on.