ice cream pain

Dream come true~

 

*Were we really going on a date?* you hadn’t realised it but your arm was linked into Jongup oppa’s. He just smiled peacefully as the two of you walked down to the ice cream shop. The old lady welcomed the two of you and you politely bowed back. You sat down on the opposite side of Jongup oppa. *W-what am I supposed to do?* you thought feeling flushed. “Cho Hee-ah, calm down. Just order what you like from the menu.” He sweetly said as he pushed a lock of hair behind your ear. *How am I supposed to be calm when you’re doing this to me?* the old lady came back. “What would you two like?” She calmly spoke. “A chocolate sundae and a strawberry one please,” he replied. The old lady nodded and walked off to make them. *He he…he’s always smiling.*

As the old lady came back she had Jongup oppa’s ice cream first. It had 3 different shades of chocolate and whipped cream on top. *Wow. It looks really delicious.* Jongup saw you staring and said, “Ne, you want some?” he scooped a spoonful with half of it whipped cream and the other ice cream. You shook your head because you wanted to be polite. “C’mon just a bite won’t hurt.” He said smiling as he cuffed your jawline and brought your head in. You quickly put the spoon in your mouth and tasted the ice cream. Jongup stared at you for a moment then he saw your face light up. “Ha-ha, pretty good right?” he laughed. Bing bong… the sound of the bell meant that somebody walked in. As normal people you two ignored it but Jongup happened to look up. “Y-yah, isn’t that your friend?” he asked you still looking. You quickly looked over and realised it was Park Mi Cha. “Aye! You stalking me now?” you shouted. Park Mi Cha realised it was you. “What are you doing here?” she asked back. “I’d like to ask you the same thing.” You raised an eyebrow and shifted your view to a relatively tall boy. He had red hair that was spiked as a Mohawk. *He he…so this is what Mi Cha is into?*

The four of you sat down. At first you sat down with Mi Cha but the two guys seemed uncomfortable so you swapped with Mi Cha’s ‘date’. You all greeted each other. It turns out that he was Dongwoo from Infinite. Mi Cha ordered the same as you and Dongwoo ordered Ice coffee. Jongup seemed to get along with anyone and soon began chatting to Dongwoo as if he was his childhood friend. *This is new to me* you smiled. *Dongwoo seems to be nice…Although his appearance looks rebel and hot!* you snapped out of your daze and talked to Mi Cha. “I told you that I was going to see you later. I didn’t mean this soon.” You said with your tongue poking out. “Well, I didn’t know you liked ice cream.” She said back. Around half an hour the four of you got up, paid and walked out the door. “It’s getting late so we should go home.” Said Dongwoo as he was waving goodbye. “I like him.” Jongup said smiling. You realised that the two were walking back. “Ah-ha this is awkward, but it turns out we need to cross the road too.” Mi Cha said as she rubbed the back of her head. The four of you crossed the road. You accidentally tripped but luckily you didn’t fall. The two boys were ahead of you and Mi Cha. You heard Mi Cha screaming and suddenly saw her tackle you. You couldn’t understand what was happening but you felt a sharp pain in your leg. A car was speeding across the road and Mi Cha saved you. The two of you had injuries on your legs and couldn’t walk.

“Huh? Where are the two girls?” Dongwoo questioned as him and Jongup stepped up the curb. The two of them looked back and saw you and Mi Cha on the floor. “Cho Hee-ah!” Jongup shouted. “Mi Cha!” Dongwoo yelled. The two of you had passed out by the shock on the road. Quickly the two of them picked you up. “Come to my place it’s closer.” Jongup said as the two of them ran down the street. Jongup quickly opened the gate and smashed the door open. “Yah! What was that for?” Himchan yelled. Daehyun and Yong Guk quickly rushed towards Jongup and Dongwoo. “What happened?” Yong Guk questioned seriously. “We need to get them to the hospital now. We’ll explain later!” exclaimed Dongwoo. JR was upstairs staring down at you. *, I knew I should have went with you two…*