ehh?

Dream come true~

 

It was finally the weekend and you promised Park Mi Cha that you would go out with her. *Aish…what am I going to wear? I need to look a little girly for Mi Cha. Argh…*you scratched your head. You decided to wear a white dress that was held up by a gold chain. You threw on a couple of gold bangles as well. *Hmm…not enough.* you went into the bathroom and loosely curled your hair. *argh…it’s still not enough!* you stomped your feet and took a deep breath in. *Alright I’ll but on fake eye lashes and eye liner. Let’s see how I look then.* you thought as you were doing it. Himchan sneakily looked inside at you preparing. “Hyung! Cho Hee is getting ready for a date!” he shouted and sang. B.A.P all rushed to see you in the bathroom. “Yah! Let me through!” you shouted as you squeezed in between the group of boys. “She didn’t deny it! She really is going on a date!” yelled Youngjae and shook his hands up and down. “Cho Hee-ah! Don’t cheat on me!” Zelo shouted and he grabbed your hand. *stupid oppas. Always thinking wrong!* you weren’t looking and bumped into JR. you looked up. “Where are you going?” He seriously spoke. “I-I was going to go out with Mi Cha.” You shakily replied. You heard a loud sigh and a bang. You looked back to see all of the guys on the floor. “Y-yah!” you shouted. *Geez, they are so childish sometimes…* “Alright! I’m off!” you shouted as you closed the door behind you. *I wonder if I should have gone with her…* JR thought.

You saw the back of Mi Cha. “Yah!” you shouted as you ran up to her. She gave you a weak laugh. “What’s up with you?” you asked. She pointed behind her. “Hmm?” you hummed and looked up. The whole Infinite group was there. “You told me it would only be me and you.” You whispered to Mi Cha. Her head fell. “They followed me here…” She mumbled. You gave a big sigh, “Oh wells…since there here we might as well let them pay for everything.” You said as you eyed them. Each one of them looked in different directions except for Myungsoo. He was just dopey. Woohyun lightly nudged him and he looked in a different directions. *There’s a missing chromo zone there.*

You, Mi Cha and Infinite were walking to a shopping mall. “Where are we going?” Dongwoo finally asked. You looked at Mi Cha then at Infinite. “…Well I was following her.” You said with a serious face and pointed at Mi Cha. “What? I was following you!” She shouted back. Dongwoo had already face-palmed. “Well then isn’t it a good thing we came along?” Sunggyu said as he gave you a wink. *Humph…I was fine either way*you looked up; away from Sunggyu. “I know a cute plush shop near here.” Said Kai. He was stared at by the others. They all gave him a why do you know that? Look. He just shrugged. “Yeah, yeah! Let’s go!” you and Mi Cha said in unison. Your eyes twinkled as you spoke. “So cute…” whispered Sehun under his breath. Jonghyun and Minho looked at him weird. Sehun just looked upwards.

You arrived at the shop. In front of it was a cute Pink sign with the words Chibi Production on it. At the window you saw half of it was the counter and the rest surrounded by cute plushes. You and Mi Cha quickly ran in. Yoseob quickly looked into his wallet. “You really think all of us have enough?” Sunggyu rolled his eyes and walked in. “Could’ve answered me at least…” said Yoseob. Jonghyun wacked him over the head. “Idiot…” whispered Minho. The seven of them walked inside. You and Mi Cha were holding two anime plushes. “Do they look like us?” Mi Cha smiled as she held it up to Dongwoo’s face. “Yeah, it’s even cuter then the both of you.” He smiled as he spoke. “Yah!” you shouted back. You held one with light brown hair and was wearing a cute school uniform. There were cute glasses on it to that was detachable. “You should get it.” Minho said as he spun around you. “Looks just like you.” Jonghyun said as he did the same as Minho. You put it back on the table. “Why don’t you get it?” they spoke in unison. “Because you two said it looked cute.” You replied as you looked somewhere else. They looked at each other confused. You just quietly giggled to yourself. They heard you and smiled. *I found 6 other ones that look like B.A.P…I’d rather get those for them instead of one that’s just me.* You smiled as you paid for the other 6 already on the counter.