greetings~

Dream come true~

 

Park Mi Cha had tears stream down her face. “I’m sorry Park Mi Cha but there was already another boy that had been accepted by B.A.P. But don’t worry because you’re going to be with infinite. You still don’t mind that right?” he questioned. Park Mi Cha didn’t want to cause much trouble for him so she smiled and replied “Yep, that’s fine by me.” After that she wiped her tears away. *I’m sorry Park Mi Cha. Don’t worry I’ll meet up with you as much as I can okay? So don’t worry.* “Both of you are going to Seoul Academy anyways so don’t worry you will still see each other.” He smiled as he spoke. *I told you Mi Cha. See? Don’t worry.* Mi Cha started to smile sincerely again. It was as if she had just brought rain and now let the sun come out and there was a rainbow outside. *Beautiful…*

Both of you walked backed down with your luggage in your hands. “I’ll see you at school in two weeks’ time right?” You asked her again to be sure. “Yup, don’t worry. Whoever gets to the school first has to wait for the other at the gate okay?” You nodded; “Alright, it’s a deal” You both smiled and walked towards the door. You stopped and pulled Mi Cha back for a hug. As you were hugging her, you looked upwards to see a crowd of boys. You slowly let go of her and told her to turn around. She turned around and saw the huge crowd. “Crap, how do we act now?” she whispered to you. “I don’t know I thought this was your idea.” “It was the both of us!” she yelled back. As the both of you were fighting with each other a huge shadow casted over you. You both blinked at each other and slowly turned your head and looked upwards. Straight away Park Mi Cha straightened up and bowed. You were too busy staring back at her when you saw blonde curly hair bow down. *Aish…am I supposed to bow now?* You just awkwardly rubbed the back of your neck.

“Hi!” a cheerful greeting was shot at you. You quickly looked up and realised it was Zelo from B.A.P. “H-hello.” You replied awkwardly. “Park Mi Cha looked at you and then looked away she saw her group and ran off to bow at them. *Aye! Park Mi Cha! Don’t leave me now out of all times!* you watched her run off. You felt a hand rub your head. *Ehh? Min Ki?* You thought. You looked up, but it wasn’t your cousin yet the feeling was almost the same. It was Bang Yong Guk. He gave you a gummy smile. “You’re Cho Hee?” he asked still smiling. You just nodded in reply. “Ah, Hyung you’re scaring her!” Zelo lightly pushed Yong Guk. Zelo looked at you and smiled again. You were flustered when you felt a tight hug come from behind you. “She’s so cute!” You looked back and saw it was Himchan. You previously heard from Mi Cha that Himchan was the erted one out of all of them. *I’ll just let him do this for now…I don’t want to start off bad with them* “Yah! Be careful with her! She not a toy you won at a festival!” Youngjae yelled as he went to help you down. A tank figure awkwardly walked up to you. “Annyeonghaseyo.” He smiled and bowed down. You smiled back and said the same. He kept smiling. *This must be Jongup!* You looked over to Mi Cha but her group was already walking off with her.

You suddenly felt your hand be pulled by someone. You thought it was Zelo but when you looked up it was a masked figure. *Daehyun…* You couldn’t help but stare at him. “Aye! Where are you taking my little princess?” Himchan yelled. *Little princess! Really?* Daehyun stopped dragging you and looked at you. You shyly looked down. He cuffed you chin and made you look up at him. Your cheeks were a crimson red. Daehyun just sweetly smiled and held you hand and led you off. *I’m living with these guys? Wow…* Your heart fluttered. *Wait…there’s a boy as well though…I wonder why he isn’t here.*