icey

Dream come true~

 

It was finally the big day out with Mi Cha, B.A.P and Infinite! You were too excited and woke up early. *I can wear my new jumper!* you accidentally tripped over your toy panda that lay on the floor. *owwiee* you heard a rustling of blankets. *Aiyaa I forgot that JR was here.* you looked over to his side for a moment. *Did he wake up?* you lay on the floor for a little longer. He began snoring. *Oh good, his still asleep.* you got up and looked through your closet for warm pants. *Jeez that woman. It’s so early and she already makes noise. She even believed I was still asleep!* JR thought as he continued to act asleep. *Should I change here or go to the bathroom?* you looked over at JR. *Narh, he’s sound asleep. I don’t want to wake anyone else up.* JR rolled over and opened one eye. *AISH THAT WOMEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?* he quickly rolled back over. His face was flushed red. *He-he done! A cute jumper with thick leggings and boots. The best to go out for winter.* you walked down stairs to get breakfast. *I didn’t see anything. I didn’t see anything.* JR tried to convince himself.

It was already lunch and the boys just woke up. “Yah! C’mon I want to go already!” you shouted. “Aish…not so early in the morning.” Yong Guk commented as he rubbed his head. You screamed. “Oppa! Put some clothes on!” you shouted as you turned around. “Yeah, oppa.” Himchan mocked as he practically wore nothing as well. Daehyun came down the stairs and went to the fridge for some water. “Oppa, are you wearing a different mask?” you asked because this time he was wearing a plain black mask. Zelo slowly walked down the stairs. By the second last one he sat down and yawned. “C’mon Zelo let’s go ice skating.” You said as you leaned to get a closer look at him. He looked up and was wearing a skull mask over his mouth. *Eek!* you even screamed and ran over to Daehyun. Daehyun looked over to you and was wearing the same thing. You started getting teary and ran over to Yong Guk. *Not him at least!* He turned around and gave you wide eyes. *the same thing!* you ran to a corner and sat there crying. JR came down the stairs and asked Youngjae what all the commotion was about. Youngjae pointed over to you. You slightly looked over your shoulder and saw JR. He quickly looked somewhere else. *Why do I keep thinking about that moment?* “Go comfort her.” Said Youngjaeas he was too busy doing nothing. “You go.” He coldly said back trying not to show that he was embarrassed. Youngjae came over and blew into your ear. You fell to the ground. *W-what was that?* you looked over to Youngjae. “Get up, they were only joking.” He calmly spoke and stood up again.

The eight of you finally went into the car and drove to the ice skating rink. *Yay! Finally I get to spend time with Park Mi Cha and B.A.P. Oh and also Infinite. He-he.* as always Mi Cha was waiting for you already. You saw Infinite standing around Mi Cha. You realised that one of them was missing though. You reached Mi Cha and just before you could ask, a wave of ice covered the two of you. You and Mi Cha screamed. You were about to yell but you realised it was Sungyeoul. *You’re so lucky you’re with Mi Cha. If you weren’t…*Mi Cha gave you a big hug. “He-he. You finally came! Are you ready?” she asked you. You nodded and smiled in reply. The huge group went over to the stall and rented some skates.

You had fallen on your multiple times. But so has Mi Cha. Daehyun helped you up and Dongwoo helped Mi Cha. JR stayed on the outside of the rink most of the time. Yong Guk and Himchan were racing. Sunggyu and Woohyun were watching Yong Guk and Himchan. Everyone else was having so much fun. A boy bumped into Zelo. He was about your age. “Oh, sorry are you alright?” he asked you. The boy gave Zelo a glare and sped off. *What’s up with that kid? He could’ve at least apologized.* you raced over to the boy. “Yah! You could have at least said…” the boy grabbed your wrist. “H-hey!” you shouted. “So you were watching me? Cho. Hee. Ah.” He said with a wink. *Do I know this boy?*