picture taken~

Dream come true~

 

Daehyun had finally got up and walked down stairs. You, Yong Guk, Himchan, Jong up and Zelo were sitting on the couch watching TV. Youngjae was in his room reading and JR was still asleep. “Oppa!” you yelled, “come sit next to me we’re watching an action movie.” You added jumping up and down in your seat. *That’s new.* Thought Daehyun as he sat down next to you. In parts of the movie you would either lean on Yong Guk or Daehyun. At one point, you didn’t even realise it but you were holding Daehyun’s hand. *I don’t want to let go…* unfortunately the movie ended and you had to let go of his hand. You could tell that he didn’t want to either but he did either way. He walked over to the kitchen and brought out the cake. “Aye… what did you buy Daehyun?” Yong Guk asked curiously as everyone went to the kitchen. You called JR and Youngjae to come down as well.

Daehyun gave you an eye smile and he opened the box. *I should act surprise or else he’ll be sad and I’ll feel bad…* “Wow!” you said with your eyes wide open. You were jumping up and down. *I hope no one realises that I’m acting…Aish! Jongup oppa!* you quickly looked at Jongup. He was smiling. He saw you looking at him. He winked at you and began to clap. “It looks awesome Daehyun!” Himchan shouted. “I like how a tiara is drawn on princess’s head.” Zelo said pointing at the picture. “Careful! Don’t touch the cake Zelo!” yelled Youngjae. Zelo quickly pulled back his hand and rubbed the back of his head.

You and Daehyun began to cut the cake. You accidentally cut straight through the picture. “Yah! Do you hate me that much princess?” Himchan yelled as you looked at the picture. “Ehehe…I didn’t know where to start.” You replied back laughing. JR leaned over to look at the picture. “Hmm…not bad.” He nodded in satisfaction. You smiled at what he said. *I really like this picture of us.* “Eat up everyone!” you shouted as you started handing out cake. Everyone was almost done with their food when you realised that Daehyun hasn’t touched his slice. “Daehyun oppa,” you whispered and tugged at his shirt. “Why don’t you just take of your mask and eat?” you asked as you looked into his eyes. He looked back to the slice of cake. “I’m just not that hungry. I’ll save it for later.” You heard him say through his mask. He rubbed your head and went to put it in the fridge. *Just once oppa…*

Since everyone was happy you suggested that we should have a battle. “Bat…tale?” Jongup said like a little kid. “Yup! A battle!” you cheered happily. “Like with guns and bombs?” Yong Guk asked as he made hand motions and sound effects making it look like he had shot everyone with a machine gun. “No, no, no… it’s more like street fighter!” you shouted as you fist pumped the air. Everyone looked at you with blank stares. “What? Not a good idea?” you asked them as you slowly put your hand down. “It’s not that.” Youngjae said as he leaned back in his spot. “Then what?” you asked back looking at everyone. Zelo signalled to the bottom of your lip. “More to the side.” He said as he pointed to the spot. Daehyun looked at you and before he could wipe your cheek JR came and pecked it off. As a bad habit you tended to close one eye as scrunch your face up when someone kissed your cheek. “Yah!” Daehyun yelled with a muffled voice. JR looked up at Daehyun then looked down to you. “You goose…” he whispered and walked off to the kitchen to get a drink of water. *What is wrong with these two?* “So are we going to play?” Yong Guk asked as he tapped the remote on your head. “Ouch!” you yelled. “oops I’m sorry ehehe…” Yong Guk just laughed at you. *I’m not thinking straight. He barely even tapped the remote on me yet I yelled. Aish! I need more sleep!*