painful happiness

Dream come true~

 

*Oppa!* you tried to cry out but you had trouble to do so. You clasped onto Daehyun’s close tightly as you struggled to breath. You looked into his eyes trying to tell him what was wrong with you. His eyes were worried but he just couldn’t understand you. Yong Guk finally came over. “Cho Hee what’s wrong?” he asked trying to sound as calm as possible. You let go of Daehyun and clasped your neck. Himchan finally came over. “Warrior?” he questioned giving you a puzzled look. *Stupid!* You threw out your phone and scrambled to the floor. You quickly got into your contacts list and phoned Park Mi Cha. JR took the phone off you as Daehyun moved you to the couch. “Hello? Hello?” Mi Cha repeated over the phone. “Something’s wrong with Cho Hee. She can’t breathe!” He shouted back. “Did anything happen to her lately? Anything that could have possibly choked her or scared her?” she quickly responded. *…the gang of guys before…* JR looked quickly over to Zelo. “Cho Hee-ah!” shouted Jongup. Daehyun and Jongup realised that you had passed out. *Please…oppa!*

You later woke up to see Mi Cha in your face. You pushed her face to the side for fun. “Cho Hee unnie!” she quickly yelled as she hugged you tightly. You gave her a soft hug. You could hear her sob in your ear. You played with her hair a little. You looked up to see Sunggyu and B.A.P. Their faces were almost all the same. “Cho Hee-ah,” Zelo whispered quietly as he walked closer to you. You smiled. “I’m fine. Sorry that I gave all of you a scare.” You replied before he could question about the event.  “Can I talk to JR and Zelo privately?” you asked as you saw everyone else walk out. You had let go of Mi Cha. She waddled out of the room. JR tried to look serious but you could tell that he was also worried for you. “I don’t want any of you guys to tell anyone about this. Especially Yong Guk oppa.” You said sternly with a serious face. Zelo wanted to talk back to you but he just ignored it and hugged you. *Thank you Zelo.* “But from now on, you guys should know I have panic attacks and asthma okay?” you said with a smile. JR nodded.

*Well…that was a painful afternoon.*you lied on Daehyun’s shoulder. *sorry for making you worry oppa.*you hugged his arm and smiled. “Yah! Princess…” Himchan said trying not to make it sound like a yell. “Don’t scare us like that okay?” Yong Guk continued Himchan’s sentence. He looked at your rear view mirror. You looked at him and he quickly saw you and looked back to the road. *His eyes…His eyes were red… Was he crying?*you didn’t know how to act. *What should I do later? S-should I hug him? Or just bow down and apologize?* Daehyun started your hair. *Thank god you’re okay…*he thought. You fell asleep on Daehyun’s arm.

“Princess!” shouted Himchan. You were upstairs and just finished changing. You quickly came downstairs to see what all the rush was about. “What is it?” you questioned back as you fixed your hair a little. “Did you want to go eat cake?” Youngjae and Jongup said in unison as the snuck behind you. You jumped a little. “Y-yeah sure!” you happily replied back. “Great, I know this great place near us.” Yong Guk said. “I don’t feel too good. Count me out.” JR said from upstairs. “Oh no, are you okay?” you asked back concern. *This girl needs to learn to care about herself for once.* JR thought. You saw him clasping his stomach. “I’ll get you a hot pack.” You said as you waddled over to the cupboard. B.A.P was watching your moves. You blankly stared at the cupboard. You turned around to look at them. “Ehehe…” you said as you gave a dopey smile. Daehyun got up and took a hot pack out of a different cupboard. “Close enough!” you yelled. “Let’s go! I want to eat cake!” Zelo shouted as he ran out the door.

At the shop, you and Zelo were jumping with joy. “I want that one…and that one. Oh that one looks good…” the two of you spoke as you walked up and down looking at the cakes. “Only one.” Himchan spoke as he looked at a few cakes. “But I want this one AND that one!” you said back jumping up and down. Himchan and Yong Guk couldn’t resist your cuteness so they bought all the ones you wanted. Overall you bought 10 cakes. Most of them were half of other cakes combined. Daehyun, Jongup and Youngjae looked at each other. *Why did we bring those two there?* they thought as the carried the boxes and walked in. Yong Guk and Himchan were acting like children and cried in the corner. You and Zelo laughed and Hi-fived. *I wonder if we can finish all of these. Oh well…*