100 to 15

Dream come true~

 

You just arrived home and you dropped your stuff. You screamed loudly as you cuffed you face. B.A.P was shocked and quickly ran up to you. “What’s wrong?” Youngjae asked anxiously. You gave them all teary eyes and whimpered, “I didn’t make any plans with Mi Cha for this holiday.” They all drooped down. “There’s this thing called a phone princess.” Zelo quietly commented as they took your stuff to your room. “You dope.” JR said as he lightly hit you on the head and followed the others. *Aish…I just forgot about my phone for that second.* “Imagine if she gets lost now…” Himchan said and chuckled to himself.

You quickly pulled out your phone and called Mi Cha. She picked it up immediately and began shouting at you. “Why didn’t you make any plans with me? Why didn’t you call earlier?” she mainly shouted. You pulled the phone a little further away from your ear. “Yah! I’m your unnie, you better listen to me!” you shouted back even when she was talking. You could hear her mumble some stuff under her breath but she was quiet. “Where do you want to go and when?” you calmly asked back. “Ice skating!” she shouted. B.A.P had heard this and ran down stairs. JR was looking at you from the top of the stairs. *Aish…do we have to go?* He thought as he lightly face-palmed himself.

“Okay, when did you want to go?” you asked feeling a little excited as well. You hadn’t realised it but B.A.P was listening to your full conversations. “Hmm…How about tomorrow?” She asked as you heard her walk downstairs. You could lightly hear Infiniti talking. “Can B.A.P come too?” you asked her. “Sure!” she said, “as long as infinite can come too.” She added. “Of course.” You smiled as you spoke to her. You were about to shout out to B.A.P about the plans but once you turned around they were up in your face. “D-did you hear everything?” you asked as you skilfully clasped your phone back in your hand before you dropped it. B.A.P all nodded. *Crap…* JR thought as he walked into his room. “Can I go?” you finally asked. “We’re going too so of course.” Youngjae answered for everyone. Everyone nodded back in reply. *Yay! Ice skating. This is so going to be fun!* you smiled and happily skipped to your room.

JR was lying on his bed. You quietly walked in and started packing up your clothes. “Yah!” he shouted. You jumped. “y-yes?” you stuttered. “The room was a mess when I came in here.” He said as he slowly sat up. You looked around. *Yong Guk oppa…* “D-did you clean it all by yourself?” you asked as you gave him an innocent smile. You could tell his face was getting red. He quickly lay back down and rolled to his side, showing you his back. “Naww, oppa you did?” you said sweetly as you tried to look at his face. He waved his hand at you trying to signal you to go away. You did as you were told and walked over and continued to pack up your clothes.

Daehyun was in his room and lying on his bed. He pulled his mask down and whispered, “Princess…one day I’ll show you my true side…when I do…you will love him for that.” He pulled his mask back up and closed his eyes for a nap. You walked into his room as you held your doll plush he had bought you. You wanted to thank him for earlier but he was already asleep. You looked at his face. “Oppa,” you whispered, “I want to see your lips properly next time.” His ears twitched but you didn’t see it. You leaned in and kissed his forehead and left the room. You left your plush there in his arms so he could cuddle ‘you’. He giggled as he saw your plush. *Cho Hee-ah, once you open my door I’m already awake.* he thought. He hugged you plush tightly and went back to sleep.

You went downstairs and into the kitchen to get some cake. You saw one big box in there. “Oppa, what’s in this big box?” you asked Jongup. “I’m not sure but I saw Daehyun buy it and carry it in.” he replied as he went to the lounge room. You carefully brought it out and opened it. Your eyes widened at what you saw. It was a strawberry shortcake. It had picture of B.A.P and you from the time you first came to Korea. *Wow, oppa…* Even though it looked tempting to eat you put it back in the fridge. *I’ll eat it with everyone later.* You smiled and skipped into the living room.