naww poor Zelo

Dream come true~

 

You were worried when you realised that Zelo didn’t respond back to you. “Is something wrong with him?” you asked JR with concern. He shrugged his shoulders. You walked up stairs and JR followed you. “Why aren’t you leaving for school yet?” Youngjae asked as he walked out of his room. You saw Jongup just get up. You lightly knocked on Zelo’s door. JR just opened the door and the two of you walked in. You saw him lying on his bed breathing heavily. You quickly rushed over to him and checked his temperature. You felt his forehead. *His burning up!* you told JR to stay with Zelo. JR awkwardly looked at him. “You feeling dead there?” he sternly asked. Zelo opened his eyes and gave JR a cold look, still breathing heavily.

You ran downstairs to Yong Guk. “Oppa! Zelo’s sick!” you shouted with a worried face. Yong Guk just looked at you. “Err…” he mumbled as he looked somewhere else. *Oppa doesn’t know what to do does he.* you gave him a puffy look. He looked at you shocked. “Well, you stay at home I have to go to work. You take care of him.” *Ehh?* you jumped back. “I need to go to school!” you shouted back. “You’re the girl in this family so you take him.” Yong Guk awkwardly said as he walked out the door. *Aish oppa!* you walked back upstairs with a wet towel. You opened the door. JR quickly ran out. “I’m going to school!” he shouted as you saw him go down stairs. *okay…*

You walked over towards Zelo and placed the wet towel on his head. He gave you a small smile. “Did you want anything else?” you asked him as you lightly pushed the towel on his head. He moved his hand up to his mouth. “A drink?” you confirmed. He nodded and you walked off downstairs. *it feels so weird being at home…* you opened the fridge and looked inside. You awkwardly stood there. *What does a sick person drink?* Jongup came down stairs and he was watching you. “Yah, what are you doing still at home?” he asked as he walked towards you. You got shocked. You were speechless. All Jongup could see was you pointing side to side. You face palmed. *Aish oppa, why can’t you understand me?* Jongup rubbed the back of his neck trying to figure out what you were saying.

Youngjae came down stairs and saw Jongup and you. “Are you two playing charades?” he asked as he smiled. The two of you laughed. “Zelo is sick. He wants a drink but what do sick people drink?” you asked Youngjae. “That’s it?” Jongup said with his mouth open. “You made me guess the whole time and you just simply said it to Youngjae?” He asked as he gave you a face. You smiled and rubbed the back of your head. “Ehehe…” you chuckled. “Just get him water and some tablets. He should be lucky to have someone taking care of him.” Youngjae smiled and grabbed Jongup’s arm, pulling him towards the door. “We’re off!” Jongup shouted before the door closed. *It’s so weird hearing them say bye when they’re off to work. What do they work as though? I never really asked…* you walked back upstairs with a cup of cold water and 2 tablets. *Please get better soon Zelo. I don’t seeing you like this. You walked into his room and lightly shook him. After a while you realised he was sleeping. *Better off letting him rest.* you smiled at his angelic face. *Why is everyone so cute when they sleep?* you giggled. You watched him sleep for a while. You gave him a peck on the forehead and walked out to the living room.

You checked your phone. There was a text from Mi Cha. You read it aloud. “Yah! Where are you huh? I have to sit with a worried JR and a depressed Dongwoo. It’s no fun!” you were actually shouting and making it sound like Mi Cha. You laughed to yourself. You texted back: Bull…Dongwoo wouldn’t be depressed. He would be super happy because he can sit close to you all the time now ;). You put your phone on the table and watched some TV. After a few minutes you looked around the house. *Maybe I should clean. It would be a big surprise to oppa.* you smiled. “Alright!” you shouted pulling up your sleeve. *It’s time to clean!*