Where are you Mi Cha?

Dream come true~

 

The next day arrived and you were walking to school. Zelo got his skateboard back yet he didn’t want to ride it. “You feeling alright Zelo?” you worriedly asked him as you rubbed his cheek. He held your hand to his face for a moment then let go. “I’m fine princess don’t worry.” He softly said as he smiled. *If you say so…* you were at the gate and you didn’t see Mi Cha around. *Where could she be? Is she sick?* someone snuck up behind you and pecked your cheek. “Yah!” you shouted back as you turned around. You looked over to Zelo and JR first. They put their hands up and shook their heads. *Innocent?* you continued to look around again. You saw Jung Hee walk passed you. He looked different today. More…badass… He smiled and winked at you and walked inside. You stared at him. *Aish! Got to think straight! Where’s Mi Chan? Where’s Dongwoo?* “Yah! Princess!” Dongwoo shouted as he ran up to you guys. *Princess? Really? Aish…* “Mi Cha has a stomach ache so she’s at home.” Dongwoo finally said as he took deep breathes in. Zelo patted him on the back and the four of you walked in.

You had art first and normally you would sit next to Mi Cha but she wasn’t here today. *Aish, Mi Cha…you’re making me look like a loner!* you lay your head on the table. You felt a light breeze on your head. You looked up and saw Jung Hee staring back at you. “Your friend not here?” he asked as he stood up straight. *His voice is so deep…* you shook your head. “Your boyfriend not here either?” he asked you. You perked up. “Boyfriend?” you questioned back. “Yeah.” He replied as he put his books down next to you. “You know, the blonde one.” He replied as he put his hand up representing height. You laughed a fake laugh. “Trust me, his not my boyfriend.” You sternly replied as you opened your book. You quickly closed it again. You heard Jung Hee laughing. *Oh no, did he see that?* you bit your bottom lip. He lightly pulled your chin to look over at him. “It’s awesome. Don’t worry.” He said as he stared into your eyes. *I-is it getting hot in here?*

Art had finally finished and it was recess. *Finally it’s over…* you heard Jung Hee call for you but you quickly went out to the gate to meet up with Zelo and JR. It had become a daily routine for you to go and buy bread. They finally arrived. “Could you guys be any slower?” you asked walking ahead. You looked back to see the two of them walking as slow as possible. *Aish, they always take things so literal.* you walked back and pulled them along. The three of you laughed. As usual you bought a sweet bun and strawberry milk. JR had to pay since he lost against you in hammer, scissors and papers. As you were walking back to school you saw Jung Hee standing outside with his friends. You saw a cigarette in his hand. *I-is he s-smoking?* you were absolutely appalled. He saw you and quickly stamped it out and ran inside the school. “…” JR said coldly. Zelo had a serious face as well. *He should be ashamed…* even though you thought it like that you couldn’t help but think that it wasn’t really his fault. *you’re over thinking this Cho Hee.* you thought as you lightly tapped your head.

Physical education had already come and you changed into your sport uniform. *I hope I don’t hurt anyone like at my old school…* you worriedly walked out of the change room. “Princess!” Zelo hugged you tightly then let go. “You look cute in everything!” he exclaimed as he spread his arms wide. “In nothing is better.” JR winked to Zelo and he smiled in return. *I’m going to ignore that comment JR. But if I get the chance to hurt you I will.* the teacher explained the rules of the game and you then started. It was girls versus boys. *So it’s like dodge ball. This is going to be interesting…* the girls were on defence most of the time. You worked your off and so did some other girls. You looked around. *Aish, of course JR and Zelo are still in the game.* you were quickly aiming for them. One of the balls you threw had just missed JR’s head. *So close…*