getting used to

Dream come true~

 

Daehyun quickly stood up and went to the kitchen. *What’s up with him?* “Hey, hey do you mind if we watch something else?” Zelo grabbed the remote as he was asking this. “Oh? Oh yeah sure go ahead.” You smiled as you looked at him surf through the channels. *Can he really be this cute?* Daehyun came back with a plate that had tiramisu cake on it. *Oh? He was just trying to be nice to me.* You stared at the cake. Daehyun thought that you didn’t like it so he was about to lift up the plate, but you just put your hand over his hand. “No, thank you Daehyun-oppa!” You sang sweetly. He sat back down next to you. *You like sweets huh?* “What’s your favourite cake Princess?” asked Zelo as he took a bite out of the spoonful you just scooped. Daehyun seemed to growl. Zelo quickly backed off. “I like strawberry shortcake the best!” you said with a huge smile. *So cute* Daehyun thought.

Youngjae had set out the table for dinner. You could smell a delicious fragrance in the air. *I wonder who’s cooking* you rushed over to the kitchen with Zelo and Daehyun following you. “What’s that? What’s that?” You rapidly asked as if you were a little puppy with its tail wagging. Jongup turned around, “we’re going to have curry. Is that alright with you?” He smiled. “Yeah!” You replied back. “Yah! JR come down! We’re about to eat!” You heard Yong Guk yelling upstairs. You stared at him while he walked down. *I wonder if he will actually come down. Did I do something wrong with him?* You thought long and hard about this. “Princess” Himchan sang as he hugged you from behind. You didn’t hear him because you were thinking so hard but you were surprised when he grabbed you from behind. “H-Himchan!” You yelled. “Nope I won’t let you go until you call me oppa!” He shouted back at you laughing. “O-oppa! Let me down!” you stuttered. Himchan was giggling. “Good girl” he said as he rubbed your head and walked off. You heard footsteps walking down the stairs. It was JR. *He actually came down.*You didn’t realise it but you were staring at him. He glanced at you with a cold stare then looked somewhere else. *Maybe he hates me…why?* “C’mon Cho Hee let’s eat.” Said Youngjae as he pushed you towards the table.

After finishing, you brought your bowl and dishes over to the sink. You realised everyone else left their dirty dishes there as well. *Well…I don’t want to do this but I don’t want to live in filth either.* You pulled up your sleeves and the water. Before you could start scrubbing a figure was standing next to you. You looked up and realised it was JR. You looked at him as he stared back at you. You quickly looked away. *Wahh…his eyes look so scary but…they look calm as well.* “Sorry about earlier.” He mumbled. “huh?” you questioned. “I said sorry about earlier. I’m not normally that mean, I’m just having a bad day.” He continued. *So I really didn’t do anything. Sigh…thank god.* When you two were finished and JR was drying his hands you quickly stuttered, “t-thank you f-for helping m-me.” He smiled at you, “Don’t mention it.” He replied as he lightly ruffled your hair. You didn’t realise it but the whole group of B.A.P was watching you two.

You changed into your cute pyjamas and walked down the stairs. You looked like a cute panda in your kigurumi pyjama. “Nawwww my cute little panda bear is walking down.” Himchan cried. *Hell no, she’s mine!* Daehyun thought to himself. “Rawrr.” You growled making claw movements. *, my heart’s melting for her.* “Ha-ha, come sit next to Oppa.” Yong Guk called. You snuggled up close to him as he wrapped his arms around you. *I’ll let this slide just this once Hyung…* All of you were watching a war movie. You didn’t have anything better to do so you just sat there. You eventually fell asleep on Yong Guk’s lap. He carried you all the way up to his bedroom and lied you on his bed. He looked around. *Should I sleep with someone else and give her my bed? I could sleep in JR’s room…Narh I’ll sleep with her just this once so I can keep her safe.* He snuggled up with you and held you as you slept. You never even knew that you were sleeping with him.