about time!

Dream come true~

 

You made sure you woke up early the next morning so Dongwoo wouldn’t yell at you. “Yah…” you whispered into JR’s ear. “I’m going with Dongwoo first alright?” you confirmed with him as you shook him. He growled back at you, meaning he heard you. You were already dressed up for school and walked out of your room with the big cat plush. Daehyun had just gotten up. You couldn’t help but blush and think about what happened last night. His hair was messy as he continued scratching his head. “I’m off to school first.” You softly said as you walked passed him and downstairs. *I’ll talk to her later…* Daehyun thought as he watched you walk out of the door with the cat plush.

As you closed the door behind you, you saw Dongwoo at your gate. His eyes were wide and his jaw opened. You started giggling. “Bit big?” he asked as he took the cat and somehow fitted it on the motorcycle. “Let’s go.” He said as he gave you a helmet. You smiled and put it on. He sped down to his house and you hopped off. You rang the doorbell as Dongwoo took the cat toy off and gave it to you. Mi Cha opened the door. Her face lit up as you held her gift in front of her. She squealed happily as she hugged the plush. You smiled cheerfully. “From Singapore?” she looked up and asked you. You smiled and nodded. She squealed again as she hugged it tightly. She quickly packed it up and went outside. “Ready for school?” she asked you. “Yup.” You replied as you held her hand and skipped off.

As you reached school you saw JR and Zelo waiting for you. “Where were you?” JR exclaimed. “I told you this morning…” you replied unhappy that he didn’t pay attention to you. “But…” he couldn’t finish his sentence because you just walked off. *Aish…* JR thought to himself. Zelo happily blinked and walked with you. You arrived in class and saw everyone just suddenly whispering. *That can’t be good.* you gave out a little sigh and sat in the front. Dongwoo and Mi Cha came into class and were holding hands. “Yah, yah, yah!” you continued shouting pointing at where they were holding their hands. JR and Zelo were staring as well. Mi Cha awkwardly laughed. “We’re going out now Cho Hee…” Dongwoo said as he began to blush. You fell to the table. “Whoa, what’s wrong princess?” Zelo asked quickly. “Waa, my best friend left me!” you pretended to cry. “Speaking of which.” You said as you shot back up. “That was quick…” JR mentioned. “Me and Daehyun oppa are kind of…” you drifted off. Everyone started staring at you. “That was all she wrote.” You said with a slicing hand movement. “What?” Zelo and JR shouted at the top of their lungs. *Aish…I knew I shouldn’t have said it.* “Really unnie?” Mi Cha asked with puppy eyes. “I don’t know!” you pouted. “He hadn’t actually asked yet but yeah!” you continued pouting.

At the end of the day the 5 of you walked out to the gate. Daehyun was waiting for you. You saw lots of girls looking at him and whispering. He just ignored it. “Oppa!” you shouted as you hugged him tightly. He hugged you back. “Does that count?” Dongwoo asked Mi Cha as he titled his head. Daehyun pulled down his mask and quickly pecked your cheek. “It does now…” Mi Cha replied as the other 4 stared at the two of you. He smiled at you and held your hand. JR was grinding his teeth and Zelo was laughing but trying to calm him down.

As you got home you went on Facebook on your Samsung Galaxy Note. *As usual…*you thought. You looked at your notifications. *Ehh?* you saw one with Daehyun oppa. *A r-relationship request?* you read it and it was. *Oppa you geek.* you started giggling. You accepted and you straightaway saw Mi Cha ‘like’ it. *Of course.* you smiled and ran out of your room and jumped onto Daehyun. *He isn’t wearing his mask.* He smiled at you, “So you saw it?” he asked happily grinning. You nodded back in reply and pecked his cheek. *I love your smile oppa…*

--------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading :D i'll probably be making another story some what like this soon perhaps even better! or maybe even a sequel...i dont even know haha. I hope you liked reading this :) <3