Talking to Yong Guk and Himchan :)

Dream come true~

 

They were finally done recording. “You tired oppa?” you asked Daehyun as you handed him his masked. He took his mask. But before he put it on he smiled at you then gave you an eye smile afterwards. You handed everyone bottles of water. “Let’s go play!” Zelo exclaimed to you as you cheered back. The two of you ran off somewhere in the apartment. Yong Guk walked into the living room. He heard some whispers. “Do you think they will find us?” you whispered to Zelo. “If you keep talking they will.” He whispered harshly back at you. You punched him and accidentally elbowed the wall. “Yah!” he whispered back. Yong Guk was smiling. He snuck over to the corner the two of you were hiding in. “I found you two!” he smiled. “How did you guys fit there?” he asked as he widened his eyes. “I’m small!” you said back pointing out a fact. Zelo was snickering behind you. “Yah!” you shouted at him as you slapped him on the stomach. He dramatically fell to his knees. “See? If you had the body like Jongup oppa, it wouldn’t have hurt so much.” You replied lifting your chin up. “Did I just see the violent side of Princess?” Youngjae smiled happily. Jongup was about to walk into the room when he heard you talk about his body. He quickly took off his shirt. Daehyun was behind him titling his own head. *What’s he doing?*

Jongup strutted into the room and was smiling evilly. “Yah! Go put a shirt on!” Yong Guk shouted. As soon as you heard ‘shirt on’, you quickly turned around and saw Jongup. You stared at his smile then moved down to his abs. *Wow…* Daehyun threw Jongup’s shirt back over his head and pulled it down. “Don’t you have to be my mum when you dress me?” Jongup asked while he poked his arms through. You were still staring at Jongup’s body. Jongup saw and he smiled while rubbing his abs so you could see the lines more clearly through the shirt. JR threw a pillow at his face. Daehyun clapped his hands in front of your face. You snapped out of it. “Waa, I want to see more!” you shouted without realising that you said it aloud. Everyone looked at you with widened eyes. “Uh huh,” Jongup smiled happily. You face palmed and fell onto the couch face first so you could hide your embarrassed expression.

After a while you sat up normally and started watching TV. “Hello baby,” Himchan said as he sat next to you. You started blushing. Then you quickly realised that he knew your favourite part of when he was singing. He started smiling evilly. “So what Zelo told me is true.” He said still smiling. You quickly looked around to find Zelo. Fortunately for him, he wasn’t in the room. Himchan turned your face over to his. “Sleep with me tonight alright?” he said with a wink. You gulped to see how handsome he was. From the TV’s reflection you saw Yong Guk throw a pillow at his face. You began laughing.

“Oh yeah Himchan? You making this a contest? I know her favourite part of me as well.” Yong Guk said smartly. You turned around to look at him. *You do? Who told you?* your eyes widened as he started strutting towards you. He started rapping your favourite part from ‘Never give up.’  *Oppa…* He ended with a sly face saying, “my baby…” in his deep husky voice. *Pwoahh, so hot!* you gulped as he pulled your face in for a kiss. Himchan threw the pillow back in his face, slightly hitting yours. “If I can’t kiss her, you can’t either!” Himchan yelled as he held another pillow in his lap. Yong Guk was laughing. You looked at Himchan, his expression was clueless. “You’d think that I didn’t kiss her, but I already did.” He laughed to himself as he said this. *You did? When was this?* “Ehh?” Himchan exclaimed as he sat up straighter than before.

You looked at the two of them. “When was this oppa?” you exclaimed as you were kneeling on the couch. “It was the first time you came home to us. You slept in my bed with me.” Yong Guk said smiling as he remembered back then. *Ehh?* Himchan got bored so he got up and stretched. As he walked off, he slapped you and ran. “Oppa!” you shouted out angry.