there?

Dream come true~

 

“Where are our seats?” Park Mi Cha questioned you. You looked around at the letters and numbers. “It’s here.” You reply, “Can I get window?” Mi Cha anxiously asked afraid of what you are going to say. You nodded, “sure I get flight sickness anyways. I can’t look out the window.” Mi Cha was glowing when she heard that she could sit at the window. Straight away she opened it and looked out. *Wow…It’s so dark. I still don’t believe I’m really going to Korea.* you stopped looking outside because Park Mi Cha’s head was in the way. *Ha-ha, oh well.* you started looking elsewhere. *I wonder where Chung Ho and Jung went. Oh, there they are* Chung Ho and Jung were sitting in the front in the middle row. *Should I go talk to them? Narh, they’re probably tired too.* you lay back as the plane started to take off. *This is it Park Mi Cha. Let’s make our dreams come true!*

After a sickening 11 hours of your life you landed in Seoul. *Urgh…remind me never to fly a plane again* “Yay! We’re finally here! Can you believe it Cho Hee?” Mi Cha sang. “Yeah…” you groaned. Both of you carefully got off the plane and went through security. You saw Chung Ho being searched. You pointed over to Chung Ho and Mi Cha looked. “Maybe his got drugs on him” you whispered evilly. “Maybe. Muhahaha” Mi Cha cackled. *I wonder if his alright though* you continued to secretly eye him just to make sure if everything was okay. Turns out the security officer was just checking regularly. *sigh…thank god it wasn’t anything bad.*

You and Mi Cha got out of the airport. “Wow, it’s so pretty!” Mi Cha sweetly said as she looked upwards towards the sky. “Wow, that car is so pretty!” You yelled as you quickly ran off to look at a limousine. Park Mi Cha didn’t realise and then she double-taked at you. “A-aye! Cho Hee!” She ran up to you. A butler came out and held a sign. You read aloud “Park Mi Cha and Cho Hee. Oh, that’s us right?” you smiled and looked at Park Mi Cha. The butler walked towards the both of you. “This is the entertainments limousine, to welcome you two to Korea. Please, hop right in.” He smiled and opened the door for you. “T-thank you” whispered Mi Cha, “Thank you.” You smiled gleefully and hopped into the car. You took a quick look everywhere in the limousine. “Quite fancy right?” You asked Mi Cha as you got yourself comfortable. She pushed your leg off the chair. “You have to act polite and respectful.” She said as she put her leg up. “This is my spot.” She replied and the both of you just laughed.

“We arrived,” said the butler, “I’ll open the door for you.” He added. “Oh no it’s okay, I can open it.” You opened the door and hopped out first. Park Mi Cha came out after you. “How come it’s always big buildings?” you asked Mi Cha. She just ignored you and helped the butler get the luggage out. You dragged yours and one of Mi Cha’s luggage in. *Whoa…this place is huge!* A man came up to you. “Hello Cho Hee.” He said with a deep voice. In shock you jumped. “Oh, h-hi” you stuttered. “Ha-ha, no need to be afraid. I was the man who watched your video you sent us. I also heard from my father that you have wonderful voices.” He complimented. *you mean that creepy old man that kept staring at me?* Park Mi Cha finally caught up to you. She hurriedly bowed and got back up. “H-hello” she whispered. “You must be Park Mi Cha.” She nodded in reply. “You two are much cuter in real life.” He gave you a sincere smile. You both smiled back and thought exactly the same. *Pedo…You shouldn’t say that to little girls you know!* “My daughter is at the desk, she helps me out with my job.” He added. *Oh…I take back what I thought before then…ehehe…* “Let’s go to my office, shall we?” he questioned as he pointed to the elevator.

The elevator brought you up to the highest floor, you stepped out and there was a huge room with glass surrounding the whole outside of the place. *Oh…em…gee…* you both walked out. “Are we staying here?” You asked Mi Cha. She shrugged. “Ha-ha, no I’m afraid not girls but this is my office.” He walked in further to a desk. *This so called ‘office’ is bigger than my house!* you and Mi Cha couldn’t help but to look around. “Girls…” he said. We both forgot about him and quickly rushed over to the two chairs in front of his desks. *These chairs are comfier then they really look* “Now to decide where you two girls are going…”