Chapter 13.5

Ang Tinder Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Just a quick and short update to show Karina's POV. Enjoy!

 

 

 

I'm the kind of person who knows what I want.

 

I'll probably test the waters first but when I'm sure about my feelings, there's no going back. I don't always get hasty on things pero kapag narealize ko yung gusto ko, I want to act on it kaagad.

 

I'm the kind of person who doesn't beat around the bush. Ayoko yung pabebe. Ayoko yung nagpapaligoy ligoy.

 

It didn't take me a while to realize my growing feelings for Winter were more than just friendly feelings.

 

Day by day after namin maging okay, I found myself always craving for her attention. Her messages. Basically, her whole presence.

 

Alam ko sa sarili ko na it wasn't just a fluke.

 

This has never happened to me before. Not even with Yeji. Yung mabilis akong nadevelop.  

 

With Winter, it was easily one of the things na alam kong sure na sure ako. Gusto ko siya. Gusto ko siyang mas makilala nang malalim. I want to get to know her more than friends.

 

It baffles me how someone, who I met online, can make me feel this way.

 

If you told me this a year ago, na makakakilala ako sa Tinder ng tao na magpapafeel sa akin ng ganito, I would have laughed at your face.

 

It's like one day, I'm talking to this pretty and funny person online, and then the next thing I know I'm longing for her like a love sick puppy.

 

Hindi nabubuo yung araw ko kapag hindi ko siya natetext or natatawagan.

 

Gusto ko siyang tinatanong palagi kung kumain na siya dahil yun lang ang alam kong subtle, but not so subtle way, of giving her a hint na I feel something more than friendship for her.

 

I know she isn't that dense to not pick up on it.

 

Gusto ko nagsstory siya sa Instagram with me as the background ng food.

 

Gusto kong lagi siyang nakikitang nakangiti, especially kapag ako ang reason ng kanyang smile.

 

She's really pretty when she smiles. It can light up the whole universe.

 

When I sent her the flowers the day after we met sa UP Town, it was nerve wracking. I didn't know kung paano siya magrereact sa gesture ko. I expected her to be weirded out.

 

But she loved it. She loved it and she even sent me a selfie of her with the flowers that I gave her. Daffodils. New beginnings.

 

It was a very quick transition and realization sa part ko.

 

Pinainom kaya ako niya ako ng gayuma?

 

I scoffed at myself. Of course she didn't have to do that for me to like her. She's a very likable person. I can't really blame myself, sa totoo lang.

 

 

 

 

Wala naman akong balak umamin muna kay Winter that day.

 

I was actually planning to do it siguro the week after, kapag hindi ko na talaga kayang mag hold back.

 

Alam ko naman na siguro mabilis and she probably won't reciprocate, although I have this feeling na gusto niya rin ako. But I couldn't be sure.

 

Pero hindi ko na yata kainaya talaga na i-bottle up pa yung attraction ko sa kanya. I want her to know my intentions. I want her to know na hindi lang ito "landi" para sa akin.

 

I didn't intend for my confession to happen after I opened up to her about Yeji.

 

Ah, Yeji.

 

She has been texting me still, even after I told her to stop. I muted our conversation on both iMessage and Messenger dahil ayoko nang nakikita ito sa notifications ko.

 

I was shocked nung nakita ko siya sa class ng FN 1. I did not like how she pretty much commanded me to talk to her after the class.

 

I could see Winter's confusion when Yeji approached me and I kind of panicked that might get the wrong idea. Right then and there, I decided I wanted to tell her about my ex-girlfriend.

 

There's this feeling inside me na gusto ko siyang i-assure.

 

Basta ayoko siyang mag-isip at mag worry. Ang ganda kasi ng dynamics naming dalawa lately. Medyo assuming ako pero nafifeel ko rin naman na she's attracted sa akin. She's been very receptive with my flirting with her.

 

Winter wanted to give me and Yeji some time to talk at sabi niya ay aalis muna siya para iwan kami to talk.

 

I stopped her from her tracks. Ayokong umalis siya sa tabi ko while I talk with someone alone na siyang dahilan kung bakit muntik nang mawala si Winter sa buhay ko. It just doesn't seem right.

 

I dismissed Yeji and told her na there's nothing for us to talk about, because that's the truth. Ano pa ba ang paguusapan namin?

 

Pag nakipag usap ako sa kanya, ang sasabihin ko lang naman is that it was a mistake reconciliating with her. I didn't wanna waste both of our time para lang sabihin yan.

 

And so I held Winter's hand and immediately got comforted by it. Ang sarap sa feeling.

 

I think I got it bad for her.

 

Niyaya ko siyang mag dinner that night sa Krazy Katsu. It's the one that I recommended her way back nung una pa lang kaming magkakilala.

 

I got reminded of it the day before when she mentioned she wanted to bring her friends there para mag lunch.

 

Her friends including Minju.

 

Kim Minju.

 

I can sense she likes Winter. I don't b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter