Eight

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How is she?” Rap Monster asked doctor.

“This little girl seemed to receive something shocking again. Did she get shocked by something?” doctor asked back.

Rap Monster just sighed. He knew she was scared and became in this state because of seeing the fight. 

 

“I don’t know what she met but it’s not good to be careless with her mental health. She can’t accept over-shocking and scary stories. Her mental just can't accept it. I’ll give her some pills. Please make her take it on time!” Doctor gave some pills then left.

Rap Monster was stressful and worried at the same time to hear about her health condition. However, he wasn’t in a mood so he left Sooah with servants.

-----///-----

 

“Monster… evil… he isn’t a human.”

Sooah woke up at dawn by a nightmare.

Servants woke up and ran to check her.

Sooah got up to sit and was crying on bed. 

 

“Miss, what happened? Did you have a bad dream?” a servant worriedly asked.

“He is a monster. Hik hik he is haunting me even in my sleep.” She replied.

“Hmm you mean boss?” servant asked.

Sooah nodded… Suddenly she remembered about the bloody fight. “Did he kill the poor man? I remember he was beating a man so bad. The man was covered by blood all over his face. He mercilessly beat that man. I was begging him but he didn't spare the poor man. Hik hik"

Sooah burst out crying louder and louder to think about the fight scene she saw fully by her eyes. 

She kept crying and shaking all over her body in fear. She wouldn't low down her crying voice no matter how servants consoled her. 

.....

Rap Monster woke up by Sooah's loud crying voice.

"Sooah!!!" he became worried at once. 

He rushed to go to her room in his pajama. 

.....

"Boss!!!" servants exclaimed to see him. 

"What happened?" he worriedly asked. 

Sooah got more scared as soon as he entered. She became like a mentalist at once. 

 

"You monster, go away! Don't come near me! You scary monster, go go! Hik hik I hate you. I hate you." 

Sooah threw everything on bed to him. Servants tried to calm her, to stop her but she didn't get calm at all. 

Rap Monster got stunned with her reaction to him. He stood still, looking at her in disbelief. He was speechless. 

 

"Miss, please stop! You should calm down." servants tried to catch her to stop her from acting crazy but it was useless. 

Once she threw everything from bed, she turned around to find other stuffs to throw to him. She finally saw a clock which put on a table next to her bed. She grabbed it.

Before servants could stop her and before Rap Monster could escape, Sooah threw randomly to his forehead with all power she had.

 

"Ahh!!!" Rap Monster screamed out his pain at once. He soon fell down on his knees, touching his forehead painfully. 

"Boss!!!" servants exclaimed to see the blood was dropping from his head to the floor like a waterfall nonstop. 

"Boss, oh god!" servants became chaotic. One of them went to get a clean towel to put on his injury to hold the blood. 

Rap Monster kept facing down, getting weaker and weaker with the sudden attack. 

Another servant went to call some bodyguards to help the mafia boss as they were so worried about their boss's condition. 

 

Sooah seemed to wake up from her wild mind. She sat still on bed, watching the bleeding boss. She was shocked to see the bleeding head she caused. 

Rap Monster felt so hurt with her attack but he tried to hold his pain. He didn't scream his pain twice. He struggled to bear the pain. Then he tried to lift his face to glaze at Sooah.

Sooah got eye contact with him. She started to feel a bit regret for making him injured like this but she didn't do anything. She just continued sitting still on bed, watching him. 

 

A moment later, bodyguards arrived. 

"Boss, Boss!!!" they quickly ran to carry their boss. 

"Who the hell did this?" bodyguards angrily shouted. 

Sooah got so scared to see the angry mafia. She started weeping in fear. 

 

"Sooah-shi threw the clock to his forehead." servant told. 

The bodyguards glanced at Sooah angrily after heard. One of them stood up, intending to approach Sooah. 

Yet, Rap Monster grabbed his wrist and spo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter