Seventy-Six

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good job, Wonwoo!” Mino happily laughed and clapped for Wonwoo after Wonwoo caught Sooah for him.

“You finally did a great work I’m so proud of. Let’s have a drink together to celebrate!” Mino invited.

“How about that girl and what is your plan to do with her?” Wonwoo asked.

Mino smiled evilly. “I will use her to make Kim Namjoon step down from his CEO’s position.” He told.

“That’s very good idea, Boss. You’re the most suitable CEO in that company. Rap Monster has to lose everything.” Wonwoo joined the talk to make Mino trusts him more.

“Well, I wonder what Rap Monster is doing right now? He must be feeling like dying and after he knew she is inside my hand, he will be more panicked. Haha it is so fun just to imagine…” Mino kept laughing while imagining about Rap Monster’s pain. “Are you keeping her strictly by the way?” he asked about how Wonwoo kept Sooah.

“Yes boss, I assigned a lot of our good mafias to guard around that house. She is tied alone in the room and I already gave order to them not to give any food to her.” Wonwoo replied.

“Good! Make her struggle with the hunger for a few days. I’m not going to do anything yet. I will wait until Rap Monster comes to ask me if I have seen his girlfriend. Haha he will come to me first and beg me like a cheap dog.” Mino now is like a crazy man who thinks he can control Rap Monster’s life now.

Wonwoo was clenching his fists for the whole time to bear with all the dirty plan Mino is telling. Now that he can gain trust from Mino again. He planned to do thing quick in order to prevent Sooah from risky accident.

 

Mino invited Wonwoo to have a drink in his room with a few close bodyguards. It was a happy crazy day that Mino has drunk from noon to night. He and his another bodyguards became so drunk and lost control. Wonwoo knew it should be time to get benefit from their drunkenness so he started to make a conversation.

 

“So boss is going to make Rap Monster step down then kill him?” Wonwoo acted as drunken, asking.

“Yes! I will use his girl to threaten him to sign on resignation letter then make them die in the traffic accident like what my late father did to his father and sister. It’s okay to make his mother die the last. I won’t spare any of his relative. That Kim family will disappear from South Korea forever. Haha” Mino drunkenly replied.

“I’m waiting for that day as I really want to see how Rap Monster suffers.” Wonwoo said.

“Yes the latest big happiness for me is when I saw he was crying for his bodyguard that on rainy night. Haha I really love when he cries painfully like that and you know I was the one who shot that bodyguard that night. It’s so funny he couldn’t do anything to me until now. He has money and power but he is stupid.” Mino kept looking down on Rap Monster and unconsciously revealed that he was the one who shot Soojun that night.

Wonwoo dropped tears painfully to finally find who were the one who shot Soojun as he swore to god that he will kill that person by his hand.

“You’re clever to leave Rap Monster on time or you would have fate like that dog. Haha dying cheaply on the ground.” Mino added.

Wonwoo tried to hold his anger then put another glass of beer for Mino.

“Boss, let’s cheer for our soon-to-be successful plan. Cheer my future CEO!” Wonwoo cheered a full glass with them.

The gangs happily cheered with Wonwoo without knowing Wonwoo has put some sleepy pills into their glasses. They fell asleep soundly.

 

“Mino, if I kill you now, it’s too good for you. I’ve to find evidence to push you into prison and make you lose everything, make all of your relatives suffer 10 times you have done to my boss. You will live to suffer before you’re sentenced to death. Life is paid by life. Taking revenging on you in law way will help my boss safe from illegal acts too. This life, my life is all for my boss. You’re the one who will become a stray dog.” Wonwoo furiously said to the sleeping Mino. He kicked Mino a few kicks then left.

He went to search in Mino’s private working room and bedroom to find the evidences Mino and his family have done to Rap Monster’s family. Unfortunately, he found nothing.

 

“Why there is nothing? There must be a lot of corruption and crimes related documents with him. Where should he hide them? I must find them. I must find them.” Wonwoo almost went crazy when he couldn’t find anything in this house.

He gave up once but he decided to put some secret cameras to record Mino and his gang’s activities in the house.

 

Then he called his old friend in Black Swan to tell about where he has caught Sooah to.

“Did Rap Monster find out where Sooah is yet? She is at an old house…..” Wonwoo acted like he is telling Black Swan to ready for a fight to get Sooah.

“Wonwoo how could you do th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter