Sixty-Four

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Catch Wonwoo for me if there is chance. Catch him from his group! Make sure noone knows we catch him." -Rap Monster-

"Yes boss!" -bodyguards-

 

Rap Monster gave a very private order to his bodyguards to catch Wonwoo from his current group without letting anyone knows it. 

 

-----///-----

 

One night, Rap Monster came back from work and he just couldn't take off his eyes from Sooah. 

 

/ Playboy stare /

 

"What's up?" Sooah cluelessly asked.

Rap Monster untied his tie and threw it away then he ed a few buttons of his shirt, walking closer and closer to her. 

"What do you want to do, Papa?" Sooah cutely asked. 

Rap Monster tried teasing her. He looked at her from head to toes while biting his lips. 

"Awww..... That stare, Mister." Sooah pouted with a little shyness. 

Rap Monster wrapped his arm around her tiny waist and pulled her close to his chest. 

"Hehe Monster-shi..." Sooah cutely hit on his chest. 

Rap Monster continued playfully staring her. 

"Hey Miss, when you decided to wear such y dress, doesn't it mean you want to get my attention?" he said while lifting his eyebrow to her. 

Sooah waved her head. "Oh no, I just think this dress is comfortable to wear. That's all, Sir." she explained. 

"Babe, you're still y even you're around two months pregnant. What a perfect body!" Rap Monster praised while his noses and octopus-like hands rub all over Sooah's body.

Sooah waved her head in disbelief with her boyfriend's purpose.

"What? Why are you waving your head like this? Don't tell me I can't have with you. Your stomach is still this small." he protested in advance cutely. 

"Hehe so you must get better from morning sickness already that's why now you can have feeling to do such stuff." she mocked back. 

"Oh come on, I can't handle having such pretty girl standing in front of me like this... I really can't..." he seductively said then slowly attacked her lips. 

Sooah was more than ready to entertain him because yes she loves being pampered by him like this so much.

Rap Monster lifted her to carry then lay her down safely on bed... 

He quickly off his clothes and he couldn't bear with his passion anymore. 

 

"Wait, Joon... Don't be too strong!" she said in prevention. 

Rap Monster softly gave her a smile. "I won't hurt the little angels."

"Good Papa!" Sooah proudly smiled to the thoughtful father. 


Another sweet make love was made by the young parents passionately like always. 

.....

Sooah woke up in the midnight. She was stunned when Rap Monster wasn't on the bed with her anymore.  

She grabbed her pajama dress to cover her bare body. 

 

"Joon, Joon!" she called him, thinking he would be in bathroom but there was a dead silence. 

Sooah went to check in bathroom. He wasn't there. She left her room and went to his room. 


* Tok Tok *

 

"Joon! Joon!" she knocked on his door but it was still silent. 

She opened the door and broke in without permission. She saw his pajama was left on his bed. His gun which he always put on his desk was also gone. She assumed he went out for his mafia stuff again. 

She burst out crying. 


"I know he will never stop it... Yes he reduces his activities but he will never give up."

The heart broken girlfriend went back to her room and sobbed herself to sleep. 


-----///-----


NEXT DAY 


Rap Monster came back home at dawn. He exchanged his clothes which got dirty by blood after his mafia meeting to wear his last night pajama back then went to sleep with Sooah back, pretending like nothing happened. He didn't mean to hide but he just thinks it's good if she doesn't know. 

 


"Good morning, baby!" Rap Monster greeted Sooah once she opened her eyes. 

Sooah was a bit stunned to see Rap Monster was sleeping next to her, looking at her right after she opened her eyes. 

She got up to sit without replying to his greeting. 

Rap Monster frowned to see her unwell facial expression. He got up too. 


"Babe, what's up? Feeling morning sick again?" he patted her back. 

Sooah slowly took off his hand from touching her, acting very unfriendly to him. 

"Mmm I want to take shower now. You should hurry go to take shower too. You have work today." she replied but without even a short glance at him. She went to bathroom. 

Rap Monster knew the unusualness of Sooah but he had no idea what it is about. He just got off from bed and went to take shower too.


After taking shower, Sooah went downstairs to prepared breakfast for him with both servants. Even servants can notice Sooah isn't in a mood. But no matter how they asked her, she didn't tell them. She always changed to random topic. 

 


"Good morning, boss!" 

Rap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter