Sixty-Two

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** Throw back ***


RM : Let's make a promise! Let's help and protect each other as friends not boss and servants.

Soojun : But I'll put your life and Wonwoo more important than myself, also my sister. This life three of you are the most precious thing to me. 

Wonwoo : Let's put one other more important than ourselves then! 

*Laughing*

Soojun : I've been living in a miserable life until I know you guys.

Wonwoo : Me too! I have a good co-worker and a great boss. 

RM : No, I'm a friend too. Now we're in our own world, drinking and enjoy our friendzone. Who is the boss here?

*Laughing*

RM : I wish we could often have time like this in the future too. 

Wonwoo : Yes three of us! 

Soojun : Hopefully..... 


*** End of Throw Back ***


-----///-----


"Damn you! Get more!" -Mino-

 

*Fighting*

 

Mino was giving a punishment to Wonwoo for doing nothing to Rap Monster and Black Swan. Instead, he just let them leave peacefully. 


"Boss, I think it's enough. He can't endure anymore." a servant helped to speak for Wonwoo who is likely to faint soon. 

Wonwoo is full of blood especially his head. The wound on forehead kept bleeding so bad that his face had no place which spared of his blood. He was weakly lay on the floor inside his current boss's room. 

 

"Enough? He ruined the best time to kill Rap Monster... We could kill that monster and sent him to stay with his father and sister. This dog ruined everything." Mino cursed and kicked on Wonwoo's stomach strongly.

 

"Ouch!!!" Wonwoo vomited blood. 

 

Mino stepped his left foot on Wonwoo's head.

"Rap Monster will die anyway maybe in an accident just like his family. Haha noone can think they were killed by my father until now. How stupid! What a poor family! Rap Monster's turn is coming. Should be a traffic accident too? Well, the history should be repeated..... He will die in a car accident then before he lost his final breath, I'll go and whisper  HEY YOUR FATHER AND YOUNGER SISTER ARE KILLED JUST LIKE YOU RIGHT NOW NOT A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT     Haha!!!"  

*evil laugh*


After giving a serious punishment to Wonwoo, Mino gave order to his servants to take Wonwoo out but without giving any treatment. Wonwoo was left inside his small room downstairs alone. 


Sickly laying, hurtful crying..... Wonwoo has to suffer physically and mentally alone. 

 

"A little more, Wonwoo....." -Wonwoo-


-----///-----


Talking about Rap Monster, after knowing he is having a baby with Sooah, he became a brighter person. He took a week off at work just to stay by Sooah's side as Sooah has been having a terrible morning sickness and feeling so weak. It's more awful than her first and second pregnancy.


*arggggg*

"Sooah, are you okay? Should we go to hospital? You keep throwing up." the innocent dad worriedly asked the young mother. 

Sooah waved her head as NO then continued throwing up.

Rap Monster patted her back to help her in throwing up and carefully held her to keep her balance. 

 

"Ah Joon... I'm dizzy. Please take me back to bed." Sooah quickly requested. 

Rap Monster quickly did as her request. 

He carefully carried her and put her rest on bed.


"Sooah, is it so hard? What should I do? I don't want you to suffer like this. I feel so guilty." said the overreacting boyfriend.

Sooah burst out laughing over her boyfriend's guiltless apology. 

She cupped his face.

 

"Come on, Papa! It's a nature to have morning sickness during pregnancy like this. I just need to take more rest. And tomorrow I'll go back to work." she explained to her boyfriend. 

"Noooo... Like I told you, you have to quit. Why do you have to work when you have a millionaire boyfriend? I can support my girlfriend and my baby... You don't have to work. You just need to rest and take care of yourself and our baby. Okay?" he commanded. 

"Joon... I..." Sooah was speaking to protest.

Rap Monster attacked her lips to shut her up. They kissed for awhile.....

Then they freed their lips. 

 

Sooah bit her lips and became so blushing. 

Rap Monster burst into laughter to see her being so shy like this. 

"Haha we're having a baby and you're still shy to kiss with me." he . 

Sooah faced down, smiling.

Rap Monster pulled her into his embrace. 

"I'm so happy to have a baby with you. I can't wait to see his or her face. I can't describe this feeling but I'm feeling so much happiness in my life now. Thank you again, Sooah. I always want to be a father." Rap Monster emotionally expressed his joy of her pregnancy. 

Sooah hugged him tight back.

"I'm so happy to be pregnant your baby too. I'll try my best to take care and give birth to our baby safely. I will protect our baby at all cost. I'll give birth to him/her no matter what." she promised with deep down inside. 

Rap Monster didn't get the hidden message inside her words. He got more excitement to hear her strong commitment. 

.....


Sooah has no choice but to agree to quit her job as her boyfriend's wish.

Rap Monster called to inform his mother that Sooah quit from today because of pregnancy. 

Mrs. Seon wasn't different from her son. She was so happy to hear about this good news. She drove to Rap Monster's house once she finished her work. 

.....

Servants guided Mrs. Seon upstairs.

"Oh dear, Sooah!" Mrs. Seon excitedly called the young mommy. 

"Mrs. Seon!" Sooah greeted Mrs. Seon.

Sooah was trying to get up from bed to bow properly to Mrs. Seon but Rap Monster pulled her back. 

"You're sick. Don't get up!" he expressed his worry to her at once. 

Sooah had a deep sigh. 

"Your mother is coming. I just wanted to greet her. Don't be too over protected. I mean I'm not feeling morning sick anymore. Why are you treating me like a sick person, Mister?" Sooah showed her little madness after warned to do this or that by Rap Monster. He told her to stay in bed. Even when she needed to go to toilet, he would carry her by himself, not even allowed her to walk on her own. 

"Ya... I care about you. Why are you angry with me? I have to be careful with you and our baby like that. I do a lot of research on internet today. I learnt that within first few months, it's really important to give a good care to pregnant woman. I'm taking care of you, my love. Don't get mad!' he explained her. 

"Aigooo... But not over protective like this! Plus I only get morning sick in the morning. Now it's 7pm. I'm totally fine." Sooah explained back. 

"No, I can't be careless. What if you fall down? What if you get sick when I'm not around? I have to be careful." Rap Monster strongly protested. 

Mrs. Seon kept laughing, watching the cute fighting couple. 

Sooah couldn't win over her stubborn boyfriend. She turned to Mrs. Seon. 

 

"Mrs. Seon!" she called Mrs. Seon, acting pitiful. 

Mrs. Seon entered to hold Sooah. 

 

"Joon keeps me on bed for whole day. I'm gonna become paralysis soon." Sooah complained. 

Rap Monster scoffed. "Aigooo..."

Mrs. Seon kept laughing over them. 

 

"Anyway, I'm so happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter