Twenty One

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Boss Boss!!!"

The mafia who were taking care of Rap Monster in his room rushed to go to his bed once they saw their boss opened his eyes. 

"Boss, how are you feeling now?" they impatiently asked. 

Rap Monster looked at them with half awake. It took him a moment to wake up himself completely. He felt so dizzy and weak. 

"Why are you all here?" he asked with his small voice. 

"We've been taking care of you since last night. After you got shot, you lost a lot of blood. We called a doctor to cure for you. Luckily the bullet didn't go to the important part but you still have to take rest for around 10 days. You're not allowed to do heavy work." a mafia described the situation to his boss. 

Rap Monster became mad to hear they disobeyed his order to call a doctor rather than worrying about his own condition. He struggled to get up. Everyone saw him hardly move so they intended to help him out but he quickly refused to receive assistance from everyone.

"Don't touch me!!!" he warned them. Everyone stepped back in fear.

All men knew clearly that their boss is being mad at them for calling a doctor. 

Rap Monster got up to sit while using his left hand to hold his right arm near the injured place. He became more dizzy aa he sat like this so he closed his eyes to regain some strength. 

All mafia became so worried with his condition because they noticed the mafia boss's face started looking pale again.

They were about to go to check on him closely again but he sensed their movement. He stood his hand right away to give a stop-sign. Everyone stopped their movement and stepped back again. 

 

After a moment... 

 

"Prepare worksuit and car!" Rap Monster gave a shocking order with eye closed. 

Everyone turned to look at each other curiously.

"You all are deaf already? GO!!!" without receiving his subordinators' response fast, Rap Monster shouted to them angrily. 

"Yes, Boss!"

All guys quickly bowed to follow their boss's order.

Rap Monster remained sitting on bed to gain more power until his work suit is ready.

.....

"Boss, I don't think you should go to work. You're still weak. Last night you lost a lot of blood." Wonwoo tried persuading his boss. 

Rap Monster ignored him. He struggled to get off from bed and picked his clothes to wear.

Everyone could see how painful Rap Monster is with the serious wound on his right arm. He barely wore his clothes on his own but not bother to ask for help. 

"Boss, are you really going? You don't look fine at all." Wonwoo insisted again. 

Rap Monster ignored everyone's words and just kept wearing his worksuit.

He finished wearing his clothes. When the neat cloth is on, he looks like a fine man. He tried to be cold as usual. 

 

"I'm done. Let's go! You all too!" he told all his bodyguards to go with him too. 

"Yes Boss!" they all followed.

-----

Talking about Sooah, she woke up early. After dressing up, she prepared medical stuff, intending to go and wash the wound for Rap Monster but when she went to his room, he already left. Wonwoo told everything to her. 


"Has he ran out of mind already? He must want to die that much." Sooah expressed her disbelief on Rap Monster's stubbornness. 

"I heard he has important business meeting these few days so he doesn't want to miss it. But he is overworking himself. He doesn't have breakfast and refuses to take medicine too. He looks so pale before he leaves. He tries acting fine... Hmm I'm so worried about him." Wonwoo expressed his worries. 

"No need to worry about such stubborn head man! I'm not gonna do nursing care for him for someone who is careless like him. I'm off to school now. See you in the evening!" Sooah waved bye bye to Wonwoo then went to grab her back to leave. 

"Have a good day, Miss. Nurse!" Wonwoo teasingly said bye bye to his crush back.

-----

< At Company >

Rap Monster kept his bodyguards around today. He struggled to come to company for a meeting with a big client. He hid his weakness and sickness from everyone. He slept in his office to wait for meeting time arrived. He felt more painful as he isn't taking good rest at home. But this meeting is important to him so he bear to stay until he finished it. His secretary tried speaking many times to him to just postpone the meeting and go to hospital but he didn't listen at all. He stubbornly waited for meeting time to come. 

.....

Finally, meeting time came. Rap Monster pretended to look fine in front of his client. He tried his best to do the meeting from the beginning till the end. As the result, he did it again. He got the contract right away and got praised a lot by his client. He felt relieved to finally do it but someone is always here to bring him pressure and trouble. 

 

"Another good job today, CEO-nim!" Mino approached Rap Monster once client left the meeting room.

"But you look not so fine today. Are you sick?" he acted like a caring friend. 

Rap Monster was likely to lose his balance. He ignored the problem man and was turning to leave. 

"Wait!" Mino suddenly caught his right arm on his injured spot to stop him from moving. 

"Ah!" Rap Monster screamed out pain.

Mino squeezed it stronger on purpose. "I just wanna say I'm proud of you. Not about work but for still being able to come today instead of resting at home, Mafia Boss." he insulted then gave a mocking laugh and left. 

Hearing his rude words, Rap Monster knew clearly who sent people to attack him yesterday. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter