Fifteen

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Omo, Boss is falling asleep next to Sooah-shi.”
“He must be so tired to look after her for full night. Let him sleep here and let’s go to make breakfast for them!”

Servants woke up first in the morning. They saw their boss was soundly falling asleep on bed next to Sooah. They covered a blanket for them and left the room quietly.

…..

The little, innocent girl finally woke up from a terrible drug power. She felt blanked. She saw the familiar ceiling and she soon realized she was in her own room. She couldn’t think of anything yet as she was so headache. She was thirty. She struggled to get up, intending to get some water to drink.

While she was about to leave the blanket, she finally realized Rap Monster’s presence on her bed.

“Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!” she screamed out loud at once.

Rap Monster woke up by her loud scream. He slowly opened his eyes. He saw Sooah was sitting while holding the blanket tight with unwell facial expression.

“Sooah, you woke up already? How are you feeling now?” he asked with half awake. 

“Hik hik you crazy mafia! Why are you sleeping on my bed? Why did you do to me last night?” Sooah burst out crying and kept screaming in fear.

Rap Monster didn't get why she was this mad. He looked around and realized he was sleeping on bed with her. He finally became fully wake up. He got up to sit. He realized what Sooah was being angry at. Seeing her cuteness while she is being confused like this, he came up with an idea to tease the poor girl.

 

“That was perfect last night. You were not bad. Let’s do it again sometimes!” he said while acting to zip his pants.

Sooah looked at his gesture. She closed her eyes with both palms and screamed out .

“Awwwwwwww… ert! You ert, how could you do this to me? Brother, help me! Hik hik look at your dirty boss who you sacrificed your life for. He me. Hik hik”

Rap Monster almost spilled his laughter with the innocent girl’s cute anger. He tried his best to hold his laughter. 

Sooah kept crying and shouting because she really believed that.

A moment later servants came in by the loud scream of Sooah.

 

“Miss, Miss! What’s up?” Servants stood up near bed, looking at the boy and girl on bed.

“Your boss… hik hik call police for me! I’ll sue him.” Sooah demanded.

Servants got shocked to hear… “Why? Why do you want to sue him?” servants curiously asked.

Sooah pointed to Rap Monster while shakily crying. “This monster isn’t a human. Hik hik”

Rap Monster gave a smirk to Sooah playfully. “Of course, how could a monster be a human?” he back talked. 

Then he got off from bed and fixed his cloth, continued acting like he really slept with her last night.

Servants got more curious. They gossiped at each other with small voice.

“Hik hik we really did it last night?” Sooah asked to confirm again. 

Rap Monster pouted with a nod.

Sooah burst out crying louder. “Oh no… how could we…”

Servants started to understand what these two were talking about. They burst into a small laughter. They turned to look at their boss. Rap Monster gave eye sign to servants to stay quiet. Three of them stood still, letting Sooah continued confusing and cried alone.

“Brother, Brother! Take me with you! I don’t want to live anymore. How could I lose my ity to such a monster? I want to die. I want to die.”

Rap Monster felt enough of her crying and his teasing. He decided to reveal the truth.

“I was just kidding. We didn’t do anything last night.” he revealed. 

Sooah paused from crying. "Huh? What?" she exclaimed. 

"I mean we didn't have last night, alright? So stop crying!" he gave a clear reply.

Sooah threw the blanket from bed at once. She checked the whole bed sheet. She sighed in relieved after not seeing her blood on bed. “Thanks god! We didn't." 

Rap Monster found the little girl so cute. He unconsciously smiled.

Sooah caught him smiling. She got mad. She bit her lips and stared at him angrily.

“What is with that stare, huh?” he asked in mocking way. 

“Why did you need to lie? You’re the worst.” She cursed him.

“Well… at least I helped to exchange your cloth.” He again.

Sooah widened her eyes, looked down to check her cloth. Her cloth was really changed from what she wore last night. Sooah was ready to scream again but Rap Monster made a “shh sign”. She held her scream.

“Shhhh, you’ll break my ears. Stop shouting! Your body is nothing attractive. Don't worry!" he mocked her. 

"Awwww..... Mental minded monster, you crazy mafia! Why did you change my clothes? You're so rude. Hik hik my body..." Sooah sadly cried again to think her body was seen by a man for the first time. 

Rap Monster burs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter