Ignore (2Jung)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

In the last week, Eunha noticed that Yerin-unnie ignored her, although no, she didn't put it right, she didn't communicate much with her and when Eunha wanted to hug her or just hold her hand (waist, shoulders, oh, elbow) she moved away. This had never happened before, and that was what the girl found strange. In addition, Eunha also noticed that Yerin often looks at her with an offended look.

I`m guilty of something? Why is unnie offended at me?

She pondered for a long time, even asked the girls, but they shrugged their shoulders and gave advice to talk about everything with Yerin.

Today, on their day off, or rather evening, she spent the whole day with Sowon-unnie, Eunha decided to go down to their dorm and talk to her friend.

*

- Hello, Umji, Yuju - she greeted the girls who were sitting in the living room playing some intricate game.

She curiously sat down next to Yuju, hugging her from behind, resting her chin on her shoulder. Yuju giggled sweetly as she turned her face towards her, their noses almost touching, but EunHa didn't back down even as Yuju got closer.

Yuju liked to tease Eunha, watching her friend blush, shy, and run away first. Eunha didn't always, but let Yuju win in friendly flirting, she was used to it.

-Yuju-unnie, it's your turn to walk,- Umji's cute flirtation tore them off.

- What do you play at all? What are these figures? They are so cute and funny - leaning over Yuju, fully embracing her with her body, reached for the put-away mushroom-shaped figure, EunHa asked.

- Yerin-unnie brought it yesterday, the game is called "Find me", it consists in the fact that on a small space of the board we need to build what is written on the card. And then on this board you need to fit all the other places. You win if you can fit more items.

- And then the name "Find me"? - EunHa did not understand, at this question both girls shrugged their shoulders, spreading their arms to the side.

- What a strange game. By the way, where is Yerin-unni? - remembering why she came after all, asked EunHa.

- She left, now she should already come - simply answered Yuju, focusing on the figure that she was holding in her hand, thinking of where to put the "sun".

Then the three of them heard the click of a doorknob and saw Yerin enter with packages. She smiled as she carried them in front of her, joyfully proclaiming:

-Yuju, let's have dinner, I specially ordered for the two of us, because I knew you hadn’t had dinner yet.

- How did you guess what I want to eat? Wait, let me help you, Yuju caught herself, carefully freeing herself from Eunha's embrace and hurrying to help put the packages.

- I asked you, or rather I asked both of you, but Umji said that she had already had a bite, and you mumbled something to me - Yerin grinned, flexing her shoulders, she wanted to add something else, but then her gaze met with brown eyes Eunha. - Oh, hello EunHa, what are you doing here?

-We need to talk, unnie. - EunHa’s tone of voice didn’t escape Yerin’s voice as she greeted her.

It was different from that warm and flirting voice that was addressed to Yuju. Something stung in her heart, EunHa felt unpleasant, she wanted Yerin to communicate with her in such a voice, not with Yuju.

- Now? - raised an eyebrow, frowned, then seeing that Eunha did not give in, sighed, nodded, went to her room.

- I'll set the table for now, Yennie, - Yuju said, cheering EunH up with a smile, as if telling her that everything would be okay.

*

- What did you want to talk about, EunHa? - Sitting down on the bed asked Yerin without looking at her.

- About us, unnie - sitting down next to her, timidly looking at her.

- Hmm? Is there something wrong with us? - still not looking.

-I don’t know, so I came to find out. You have changed, unnie - EunHa pouted, restrained tears sounded in her voice, Yerin gave her a sidelong glance, but did not try to move closer and hug. - You see, even now you are at a distance from me - she accused her friend. -The last weeks you have become cold with me and I don’t like you. Why, what did I do wrong?

- We are fine - Yerin pursed her lips , crossing her arms over her chest.

- No, not normal - sat down closer, Eunha not resolutely touched Yerin's hands with her fingers. The girl tensed, but did not move away, Eunha cheered up. - Tell me, what's wrong with you, unnie? If you don’t tell me, I won’t be able to figure out how to fix this, -her girlfriend asked her tenderly.

- No, really, nothing because of what began to worry, just ... - sighed, thawing from the gentle voice of her friend, Yerin decided to give up.

- Simply? - prompted Eunha softly, sitting closer, now their knees were touching.

- I was just jealous - admitted, blushing Yerin, then quickly continued, - do not pay attention, this is stupid.

-It's not stupid, unnie, - EunHa protested, now completely in Yerin's personal space, hugging her by the shoulders. - Why were you jealous?

- You ... - Yerin sighed again, meeting her eyes with EunHa's loving gaze, - you just talked with Sowon-unnie all the time. Always with her, even when we wanted to go to the cinema that week, or when we wanted to go to the park, or when we wanted to watch the anime that I told you about in your room, or ... no, it doesn't matter ...

- or today, when you invited me to a cafe, but I refused right before leaving, because Sowon-unnie needed help - EunHa bowed her head, realizing her guilt. - Sorry, I didn't think it would be that way.

- It hurt me to hear your refusal time after time, therefore, in order to somehow distance myself from you, I stopped communicating with you. I thought it would be easier, but ... I miss you so much, -Yerin sobbed, dropping her arms along her body, Eunha took the chance to hug her tighter, burying her face in her hair.

-Sorry, Yerin-unnie, forgive me. I missed you too, I promise, I promise I will never hurt you again - my friend's head, gently kissing her on the cheek, Eunha said, feeling tears of relief welling up in her eyes. - Don't cry, unnie, I'm here, I'm with you.

-How good it is to release this weight from my heart, - Yerin took a deep breath , calming down, hugging EunHa back, hugging EunHa tightly to her. -Now you need to make up for lost time with me, EunHa. I will finally believe you when you complete everything that we planned.

- With pleasure, Yerin-unnie - EunHa smiled, smiling happily, now looking into such kind and beloved eyes of her friend. - We can start right today ...

- Sorry, but no, today I have a date with my puppy - Yerin pinched her puffy cheeks, smiling. -But tomorrow I’m completely free, so ...

- ... tomorrow is our full day, Yerin-unnie - finished EunHa.