Yerin puppy _(10)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

This place was new to the Yerin puppy .

Unfamiliar smells, unfamiliar objects, unfamiliar landscapes.

She stepped carefully over the tall grass that completely hid her from sight. Her paw pads were wet with the ground, she brushed them off periodically. Her eyes peered curiously at the tiny ants that followed one line after the other, doing their job. Her nose tried to sniff out their scent, but they did not smell, besides, her attention was distracted by another beetle that buzzed, flying and hiding somewhere in the grass.

Throughout his adult life as a puppy, Yerin has never left the four walls of the house. She was never taken out into the woods or for a walk to the lake that surrounded the house. The Yerin puppysaw only high stone walls, iron gates and heard the shouts of the merchants in the street.

She stepped onto the grass for the first time, saw the river so close for the first time, and for the first time smelled the coastal smell.

- Baby, Yerin! - called the voice of Sowon, her tall hostess called her to her, showing a slice of meat on the weight.

As the owner of Umji said, they all gathered for a picnic. Hostesses EunHa and Yuju joined later, bringing some booze and half a watermelon with them. They were driving from the city, so they were so late. Sowon was driving along with the other girls, and she was the driver. Frankly, puppy Yerin like being behind the wheel was the mistress Sowon . The whole road was easy and calm, without shocks.

All the way to the Han River, the Yerin puppy slept sweetly, burying her nose in the driver's lap. Sowon drove the car with one hand, with the other hand gently caressed the puppy, sometimes glancing at her quickly, being moved by her sleep. SinB and Umji sat in the back, chatting amicably, but their dialogue was surprisingly quiet (as quiet as two maknae could be ).

Sowon heard out of her ear everything they whispered about, but did not delve into it.

It has been a long time since they all went out together, did not have a picnic or just go somewhere. It's good that the manager agreed to such an adventure. And it's good that they didn't have a schedule anymore.

You can enjoy a little peace, surrounded by the closest and dearest people.

Sowon glanced at the dozing Yerin again , smiled to herself.

“Now you are one of us, little Yerin . You may not be human, but you are already a member of our family. And I will never give you to anyone. You're one of the GFRIEND. "

**

While her owners were cooking, the Yerin puppy explored the new location. She ran, dived into tall grass, listened to the rustle of branches, sometimes froze, watching beetles or ants. But for the last 10 minutes, the puppy Yerin watched her owners, listening to their merry talks. Her white fur, small in stature, was completely hidden from the human eye in the tall grass. In addition, the baby bent her head so as to completely disappear from view. At first, she wanted to play with the hostesses, suddenly jump out and jump (as her small stature, again, allowed her). But her mischief somehow calmed down by itself, now the baby just looked at 5 girls who were methodically doing their job.

SinB was considered the most virtuoso in cooking meat among her friends. She always turned out very tasty, more than once the girls boasted to Yerin's puppy , in private conversations. She lookedfocused when she lit the fire, when she gave orders to EunHa .

EunHa, in turn , sliced ​​the vegetables beautifully (peeled by Yuju ) and marinated slices of meat that had been carefully washed and sliced ​​from Umji .

In addition to helping with the cooking, Yuju's main job was sorting the table (in this case, the tablecloth was replacing the table).

Sowon , their leader and the oldest girl among them, was in the wings. She seemed to be in charge of the whole process and made sure that no one got hurt , and also from time to time called the puppy Yerin .

Yerin puppy has never been so comfortable and cozy with its owners. She had no role model left in her memory, so these emotions (affection) were also new.

Her past owners, Yerin's puppy thought they loved her, but things turned out to be more complicated than expected. All love was fake. Happy faces are just masks for others. Even the girl for whom the dog was acquired was actually a lying doll obeying orders. In front of her mother or relatives, she behaved cute, shy, timid, always played with the Yerin puppy . But as soon as the door to her room was closed, the puppy's world changed, the Yerin puppy had to endure bullying and blows, to hear threatening cries in his address.

It got even worse when the girl found out the secret of the puppy's pedigree.

It got even worse when the girl took off the pendant and saw the most beautiful girl in front of her.

She could not bear the fact that some puppy was more beautiful than herself.

- Yerin baby, where are you hiding? - the puppy shuddered, hearing the voice of Sowon very close , she sank on her stomach and crawled forward, the wet earth tickled unpleasantly, but the puppy crawled stubbornly. Had a great chance to attack the tall mistress.

Sowon almost laughed out loud (she covered with her hand in time and gave a sign to the other girls) when she saw the puppy's attempt to hide in the grass. If for a puppy this grass seemed the largest, then for a person it almost did not cover the ankle. It was heartwarming to watch the little girl choose the strategic path to attack.

- She's so funny, - commented EunHa while filming the puppy.

She immediately ran her mobile phone to catch the cute behavior of the puppy. Each video or snapshot of the puppy was stored in a separate folder called " Yerin ". The girls took turns uploading their photos or videos with the puppy there, so that later they would be reviewed with the rest. Since the arrival of the puppy Yerin in their house , there has not been a day that this baby has not pleased them. Each of the girls fell in love with the puppy in their own way, but everyone came to the mutual opinion " they will not let anyone hurt Yerin again ."

- Definitely 'our man,'”- Yuju chuckled beside her, taking pictures of the puppy as it approached Sowon's feet step by step . - She’s about to make the most graceful leap of her life!

- Attention ladies and ladies, the new high jump medalist is becoming ... - SinB jokingly drummed into the air , comically starting to move to the beat.

Yerin's puppy was unaware of being seen. The target ( Sowon's legs ) was in front of her eyes , she tensed, picked up her hind legs, raised herself and jumped ...

But…

- Ha-ha-ha - the girls laughed loudly, almost crawling on the ground, pointing at the puppy. - Ha ha ha, unnie , you saw ... ha ha ha ...

Yerin's puppy made a good flight, only she didn't take into account her short body and the distance from where she jumped and where Sowon's legs were .

- Ha-ha-ha, Yennie and you turn out to be a comedian with us, - Yuju uttered through laughter , wiping away tears in her eyes. - Your jump is perfect. - Remembering that jump again, Yuju laughed out loud again.

The Yerin puppy frowned at the laughing housewives, then proudly tucking up its nose as it walked the rest of the distance to Sowon as importantly as possible. And as if to say, "This is just the beginning," she touched Sowon's right leg with her paw as she passed. But its motion was so comical that Sowon only departed from the first laugh, laughed again.

EunHa, who was filming the video (the camera was surprisingly not shaking in her hands), sat on the ground, holding SinB in her arms , who could hardly breathe with laughter.

Umji , clap your hands all the time, the first smelled burning. She turned quickly to see their grilled meat almost turn into a black eel.

- SinB, meat!

With difficulty standing up (Yuju helped her to get up) SinB ran to the grill, experienced movements averted trouble, saving the piece of meat that was put in the beginning.

- You filmed her jump, EunHa - unnie? I want to look again - asked SinB, turning over a piece of meat, sprinkling it with ketchup, and then using tongs to spread it on a plate of salad.

- Yes, I removed everything - confirmed EunHa , holding the plate and immediately passing the next piece of meat. - Maybe she did it on purpose to make us laugh? - putting on the "table" a filled plate with chopped meat.

- No, she definitely had other plans for the jump - Umji shook her head with a laugh , glancing at the puppy, which was importantly approaching the bags, trying to smell something there.

- Yes, she definitely intended to scare Sowon - unnie with her jump - rewinding the video (it took 5 minutes), said EunHa .

- Let's no longer embarrass our Yennie - seeing the dull look of the puppy, Sowon said , she sank down next to the baby, held out her hand, but did not her, expecting at least some permission. - Next time you will definitely succeed , Yerin . I promise that next time, I will be scared.

The Yerin puppy looked doubtfully at the outstretched hand of Mistress Sowon , hearing her words.

- Never give up, baby. This was the first attempt, the next will be better.

The Yerin puppy sighed in defeat, tilting its head, ducking under the mistress's wide palm, allowing her to pet her.

**

The picnic was fun and easy. They chatted about different topics, laughed at any joke or misnomer from Yuju . The meat was fried very well, juicy, soft, after all SinB is a master of his craft.

The girls sat in a circle: SinB, Sowon, EunHa, Umji, Yuju, the puppy Yerin finished in the rear . The puppy was sitting, or rather, lying on a towel (after it was carefully washed from the ground) just opposite SinB . Her attentive gaze did not leave the pieces of meat that lay on the plate next to the girl. Puppy Yerin hesitated to ask the owner for a piece, because then they would make a deal.Perhaps the puppy would have changed her mind if it had not been for the owner EunHa , who carefully washed her from the earth. EunHa was the one who put a towel under the puppy, kissed the forehead, smiled good-naturedly. The little heart of the puppy fluttered with love for the owner.

"I will not betray her."

So the Yerin puppy swallowed her saliva, enjoying the meat with her eyes rather than .

SinB also glanced at the puppy, perfectly noticing the hungry gaze, but did not take any action. Although her heart ached at the look of the puppy, but a deal is a deal. You need to stand firm on your own.

Sowon, watching from the sidelines, asked curiously:

- What happened between you again? Are you guilty of something, SinB ?

- I AM? - pointed at herself innocently SinB . “It's not my fault. On the contrary, our Yennie ...

- Are you going to blame the puppy? The leader raised an eyebrow, chuckling, turning her gaze to Umji . - I heard something about the deal, what was it?

- A deal? - 97- line asked at the same time.

The Yerin puppy perked up at the word "deal".

- Before talking about the deal, I want to clarify the situation - SinB began , knowing perfectly well that Sowon - unnie will insist and still have to honestly tell everything.

With the help of Umji, the girl told the whole story.

- So you made a deal with a puppy ?! - Still not believing what she heard, Sowon laughed .

- What else could I do, unnie ? She plays with all of you, and ignores me almost all the time - complained SinB . - I also want to kiss her, pamper, play with her!

-And that's why you made a deal with the puppy, - Sowon teased, laughing at SinB's drama . - Smart decision, - she nodded,  - I see Yerin following him.

- So that's why Yennie is avoiding you today - realized EunHa, taking another picture of the puppy, hiding the phone in her jacket pocket.

- I thought that the meat would become the key to Yennie's heart , like your ice cream EunHa - unnie - the girl pouted, saying to herself, but everyone heard her.

- Did you give Yennie ice cream ? When? Why do we hear about this for the first time? - Sowon and Yuju were asked at the same time.

- I didn't want to advertise - just said EunHa. - Otherwise, Yuju would have heard bad news.

- What's the news? If you start talking, continue, you know that I will not leave you alone until I hear her.

- I also wanted to make friends with Yennie, so when I was giving mint ice cream, I suddenly asked for a paw ...

- But this is Yuju's privilege . Yerin is always obedient in teams only with Yuju - today Sowon learned a lot of interesting things about her girlfriends.

- Yennie ... - Yuju called sweetly , leaning closer to the puppy, which began to move further away from the table, trying to hide the guilty expression on her face. - So now you love EunHa - unniemore than me? Did you break our friendship over ice cream? Though…

The Yerin puppy looked up hopefully from behind its paws, she saw a pleasant smile on Yuju's face, love and understanding were also reflected in his eyes.

- Although I understand why you gave up so quickly, the mint ice cream is very tasty - she called to her, showing with all her appearance that she did not get angry and did not scold her. The puppy happily crawled closer, putting its muzzle on Yuju's knee , barked a couple of times. - Yerin , sit down, please - a command from the girl sounded softly, the puppy automatically got up and sat down. - Give a paw - gave it, - the second paw - the same thing, - now get up and spin - the puppy has done everything. - Come to me on its hind legs - the puppy Yerin, barely keeping on its hind legs (her balance was still shaky), approached Yuju , put her front legs on the girl's left biceps, waited for the next command. - Well done, baby, -Yuju smiled proudly from the applause.

- How did you manage to teach such complex teams in such a short time? You are such a good fellow, Yuju - the girls praised, envying the progress from the friendly relationship with the puppy.

- Yerin, sit down - gently, imitating the intonation of the main vocal of the group, commanded Sowon.

Yerin's puppy just looked askance at her, she now lay comfortably between Yuju's legs ( Yuju crossed her legs in front of her), resting her face on the girl's shin.

- Yennie, give a paw - followed by a sweet command from EunHa .

The Yerin puppy Yuju's leg while turning away from the girl. Her stomach rumbled with hunger, but "I'd rather starve today than betray mistress Yuju again".

- Yennie, would you like a piece of meat? - Yuju already took a small piece from her plate, now she brought it directly to the puppy's mouth. - You haven't eaten anything, I'm worried about you. Open your mouth, take, eat - requested Yuju, puppy Yerin just wanted to take the meat into his mouth, as there emerged the word "deal", she shook her head, refusing. - Why? Baby, take it, it's cold, you can eat it - Yuju persuaded her, but was refused again.

This was repeated with everyone except SinB, she did not participate in feeding the puppy. She felt guilty for proposing such a deal.

Maybe I got excited? It's not Yennie's fault that she can't get used to me. I myself need to try harder to please her.

- Yennie , the deal is canceled. You can eat as much meat as you like.

Can?

- Yes. You can - she herself put a plate of meat in front of the puppy (finely chopped pieces so that the puppy does not choke), also put a bowl of water next to it (so that the puppy could push the meat with a sip of water).

The Yerin puppy, happy that she was allowed to eat meat, got out of her seat, walked over to SinB , stood on her hind legs, her entire face (where she could reach).

Thank you, I like you, mistress SinB ! - she groaned to her, again, then returned to her cozy place (to Yuju ), took one piece of meat and began to chew it happily.

- Do not rush, no one will take away your food - SinB smiled happily, wiping drool from her cheek.

Yes, the picnic was a success.

Wondering what adventures await Yerin puppy tomorrow?