Yerin puppy_25

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The puppy Yerin yawned sweetly, sleepily circling the space next to him. Lazily turning its muzzle to the left, the puppy yawned again, shielding its eyes from the blinding sunbeam that gleamed from the surface of the Han River. Today she taken out early for a walk, and the one, who was sitting on the benches, leafing through something on his phone, was not her mistress. For two weeks in a row, EunHa 's mom has taken her out for a walk at the same time. This is because her mistresses are very busy, they are generally abroad, performing in front of foreign Buddy.

At first, the puppy Yerin was uncomfortable and awkward to be in someone else's house, to endure the touch of someone else's hands to itself, to take caresses from another person, not her mistress. But over time, she got used to it and even began to reciprocate, especially after she was fed the most delicious meat. Even her owner SinB didn't cook meat like that. All her taste buds were blissful after eating at the EunHa family's home. She even shared her impressions with the owner SinB during the last conversation through the thing that usually sits on the table in their living room. The word for puppy is still unknown, but all human beings call it "laptop".

- Baby, not so fast - laughed at a quick bark from the puppy that was desperately trying to convey my idea to SinB - I don't understand what you want to tell me.

Yes, people did not understand her language, they only heard barking or whining, but even knowing this, the puppy Yerin communicated with its owners.

- Aren't you tired yet, Yerin? - Turned to her mother EunHa, looking down at the puppy. The puppy shook her head weakly. - Today I am in no hurry, I did everything I wanted to do yesterday, so if you don’t mind, we’ll walk a little longer - the puppy barked once, agreeing.

Why not take a longer walk on such a wonderful morning.

Quiet, calm, warm.

The puppy fully enjoyed the weather, because the previous days the morning always met her with rain. In those days, they also went out for a walk, no matter how disgusting the puppy was. She didn't like rain, and she definitely didn't like thunderstorms. The rain has always brought terrible memories of the past, in the days when she first thrown out of her fairytale world into the human world. The past where people who later hurt her picked her up on a rainy day.

On such rainy days, the puppy Yerin was very reluctant to go outside, quickly relieve herself, and quickly pulled the leash back. On such days, she especially lacked the warmth and comfort from the hostesses.

Mom EunHa someone called on the phone, returning the puppy to the present day. The puppy Yerin listened to the conversation as she heard the woman's tone of voice change.

Apparently someone important called, because that tone of voice was always heard when the owner of EunHa called. Putting the phone down, EunHa 's mom got up, pulled on the leash, the puppy lazily got up on its paws, looked at her. The woman smiled happily, addressing the puppy, said:

- I just got a call from an old friend with whom we did not communicate for a very long time, as she herself was leaving the city on personal business. She is back and wants to meet me to make up for lost time. I agreed to meet with her at her house she gave me the address. So now we're going there, Yerin.

Unlike the owner EunHa, her mother was very fond of talking, so the puppy Yerin just sighed obediently and walked next to the woman.

*

Approaching the house where a friend of her mother EunHa lives, Princess Yerin opened her eyes in shock. Before them stood exactly the same house as the house in her kingdom. Yerin rushed forward, rushing to the gate first, looking inside with interest. A fabulous view opened up in front of her.

She met by the host with a noble dog, who, seeing the puppy Yerin, ran up to her, knelt down and, in her own language, said:

“How long have I been waiting for you, Princess Yerin. I thought I would not live to see the day I met you.

"Who…? Is that really you, JiHyo? But how? Why?"

“Shh, let's not be here, we don't need extra ears. Come with me…"

"But"

- Don't go far, Yerin, be in sight!

"So it was decided, come on, princess, we have a lot to discuss."

JiHyo, the daughter of a nanny who always looked after the restless princess. JiHyo grew up with Yerin and spent her childhood playing with her. Thanks to JiHyo, Princess Yerin fell in love for the first time and experienced this feeling towards a girl. Love was unrequited, but how many joyful memories it brought to a fluttering heart.

“How did you end up here, JiHyo? Why?"

“I missed you, princess. I wondered why you didn't show up at our place then? When I returned to the castle, I informed that you disappeared without a trace. Your sister behaved strangely during your search, I decided to follow her. I learned the truth and for it I was forcibly expelled from the kingdom, transferred to the human world. When my soul separated from my body, the fairy of fate said that you are somewhere here. You are now a little puppy, but with a real name. I have been looking for you for so long; I thought I would never meet. I'm so glad to see you, Yerin. "

“JiHyo,” Princess Yerin whispered tearfully as the Yerin puppy rested its head on the noble dog's shoulder. " I am so glad to see you here, even if in this guise."

They walked together, remembering childhood moments, enjoying each other's company. In the heart of Princess Yerin, the forgotten love for her friend returned, that from a little girl turned into a beautiful young woman.

She didn't want to leave only her newfound friend, so when EunHa 's mother said that she would see her often now, because JiHyo would be handed over to Hayoung (the daughter of a friend) who lives very close to their house.

*

How did it happen, let's go back a little, at the moment when the dogs ran away from the owners.

- Don't go far, Yerin, be in sight! - warned the fleeing puppy EunHa 's mother , smiling at a friend who was standing next to her, whom she had not seen for a long time. She smiled knowingly in response, nodding towards her gazebo:

- Will you join me for tea?

- With pleasure, Nayeon - followed her, admiringly examining the opening view of a small arch decorated with bouquets. - I felt like I was in a magical world, it’s so cozy and cute here, - she commented, gently touching the blossoming pink rose bud.

- I also like how to revive the gazebo after work Hayoung - Mom EunHa raised an eyebrow, Nayeon explained: - My oldest daughter, Hayoung, she lives in Seoul. Ah, - she suddenly exclaimed, - wait, Sujong, so her address matches yours.

- So that young girl who recently moved to my area and is your daughter? - The mother of EunHa has guessed. - A polite girl and always helps me.

- Yes, that's my Hayoung. She is now enrolled in the University of Higher Arts, wants to try to become an actor after graduation - she boasted of her daughter Nayeon, and pouring strong tea into a cup. - And how is your daughter, EunBi? Is everything good with her?

- It can't be better, because she does what she loves, conveys feelings through her beautiful voice - through the light tone, pride for her daughter was heard. - EunBi is not in the city now; she is with the other girls abroad, at a concert. Therefore, their puppy is with me.

- The same situation with JiHyo, my daughter's dog. Hayoung urgently needed to fly to another country; she was invited to take part in the episodic scene of the new comedy series. But, she has to come back late tonight, so, Sujong , I have a big request for you - the woman hesitated, glancing at her friend, not daring to ask a question.

- Do you want me to take JiHyo to your daughter? - EunHa’s mother asked amiably. - No need to worry that you, burden me, everything is fine. I agree.

*

And that's how it happened.

EunHa's mother in the evening, when she was returning to her home, decided immediately to give the owner's dog, besides, the lights were on in the windows, which meant Hayoung returned home.

-Oh, hello, - said Hayoung, smiling, opening the doors wide. Her gaze immediately turned down to the familiar barking and wagging of her tail, she sank down, hugged her dog: - Did you bring me JiHyo? Mom asked, right? Yes, yes, it's me, girl, I'm home, honey. Oh, why are we in the doorway, come in, come in - she invited, fighting off the caress of her dog that climbed to kiss.

-No, I'm sorry, it's too late, - EunHa’s mother began to say, but Yerin’s puppy was already imposingly entering the warm house, she was attracted by the delicious smell of something that was being prepared in the kitchen. - Yerin, baby, let's go home - she called, but the puppy ignored, she quickened her movements, hiding around the corner.

-Don't worry, I'll take care of Yerin, - Hayoung shouted from the back of the house, after the puppy didn't answer the call. – Apparently, she does not want to leave her new friend - going out into the hall again, wiping her hands with a towel, said Hayoung.

- Where is Yerin? - looking for the girl's back.

- Played there = waved somewhere deep, - with JiHyo. I tried to persuade your puppy, but she resisted and ...

-Okay, - EunHa ’s mom brushed aside , realizing that she won’t achieve any positive results with Yerin today , “if you don’t mind, let her spend the night here. Tomorrow, I'll take it back.

- It will be the best decision - Hayoung agreed with her, saying goodbye to her neighbor, and then returning back, where a new acquaintance awaited her. - Well, Yerin, let's formally meet you - in a serious tone that clearly sounded kindness, - Hayoung said.

The puppy Yerin, who was sharing something funny with JiHyo at that moment, turned her head to her name and froze.

JiHyo, I thought that only my mistresses, owner's friend Sowon DaHyun, were the prettiest, but I was wrong. Who is this beautiful girl?

My mistress Hayoung - noble dog JiHyo barked importantly. “You’ll like her.”

I have no doubt - said the puppy Yerin admiringly, giving a paw for greeting.

- Oh, you are so cute, Yerin! - cooed Hayoung, screaming with emotion when she saw the gesture from the white puppy. Instead of shaking a paw, Hayoung lifted the puppy and hugged it to her chest.

The Yerin puppy blushed brightly with embarrassment. The noble dog JiHyo laughed at her inwardly.

I have found a new friend, both halves of Yerin's soul thought, enjoying the warmth from the embrace of a girl named Hayoung.