Yerin puppy _(18)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

That same day, just a little later, when Yerin's puppy thought that her time would pass quietly, something happened.

Yerin puppy first met other puppies named Boo and Ari.

Princess Yerin was stunned for the first time by such a beauty of one girl that she simply could not speak.

Princess Yerin believed that her new friends were the most talented, successful and beautiful girls in the world. She also saw beautiful faces of any gender many times in her kingdom. She often looked in her mirror and without a twinge of conscience could say that she was very beautiful.

But, having come this afternoon to a meeting in the park (Yerin's puppy was walked today by the owner of Sowon), both Yerin's puppy and Yerin's princess were stunned.

Sowon, hugging two girls who accidentally walked through the park, noticed a familiar face, looked down at the white lump that was hiding behind her legs:

- Yerin, be a good girl and introduce yourself.

The puppy Yerin was shy, as did Princess Yerin blush as the two girls sat down and smiled.

- Nice to meet you, Yerin. I am DaHyun - said the first girl with a pleasant sweet voice, smiling eyes. Then she turned away for a minute to place her baby in front of her, as white as the hostess. - It's Ari.

The puppy Yerin lowered her eyes and grumbled, quickly running back behind Sowon's legs. But the hands of the hostess did not let her finally hide, who caught her in time and returned her to her place.

- Oh, how cute she is - another girl cooed in the gentlest voice, stretching out her hand with sweets. - It's nice to finally meet you, Yerin, I'm Momo, and this - pointed to a puppy with brown hair that now fit comfortably on her lap - Boo.

The puppy Yerin glanced awkwardly at the puppies, then looked at the smiling girls, barked softly with her head down. The poor little heart was about to jump out of her chest, she felt herself beginning to blush from kind attention towards herself.

- She is also glad to see you, just embarrassed - Sowon grinned, her puppy on the back, feeling the heat of the body under hers hands. - Yerin, they are my good friends, they do what your mistresses do - Sowon informed her, gently nudging she so that she would not be so timid, gave them a chance.

- Will you allow me to take you in my arms? - asked DaHyun affectionately, showing her palms up to make sure the puppy is in good intentions.

Puppy Yerin looked uncertainly at Sowon, she smiled softly with her eyes, then carefully, one step after another, the puppy approached the girl. She allowed herself to be pulled into her arms and hugged.

Princess Yerin felt that she was about to faint, to faint, being so close to DaHyun's handsome face. Her soul soared in the sky, and did not want to go back down to earth. The puppy Yerin was in solidarity with the princess, she relaxed in DaHyun's safe hands, comfortably resting her muzzle on the curve of her hand, closed her eyes.

-She likes you, - Sowon commented happily, condescending to the pleased expression on Yerin's face.

- I like her too - she ran her small hand over the puppy's coat, - and I'm sure that she and Ari will become great friends, - lowered her eyes to the level of the puppy's eyes, asked DaHyun softly. - Am I right, Yerin? - the puppy Yerin broke into a smile. - Aygoo, what a cutie!

- So it's not fair, I also want to hold Yerin in my arms - pouted Momo, playing with her puppy, - and I also want Boo to make friends with Yerin.

The puppy Yerin opened one eye, looked at Momo, then moved in DaHyun's arms with a cute yawn.

- Are you comfortable? - the girl giggled happily, the Yerin puppy grumbled something in response.

- Can I support you too? - with the cutest expression on her face and voice asked Momo, the Yerin puppy behind the ear.

Puppy Yerin pondered the question while she thought DaHyun had already passed it to Momo.

The smell was different, it was sweet, not that the puppy didn't like it, but ...

When the puppy Yerin was freed from affection, she stood up on her paws, shook herself, went to the two puppies that were playing.

- Talk to them, Yerin, I'll be here - pointing to the nearest bench, said Sowon, sitting down there. DaHyun and Momo also sat down there and they started their own conversation.

The puppy Yerin did not delve into the conversation of the owner with her friends, all the same she did not understand most of the time. Instead, the puppy turned its full attention to the new ones.

Hello, ” she greeted them.

Hi, me, Boo / Ari, ” the puppies greeted cheerfully, running up to her.

" Yennie . What you are doing?"

We play. Do you want with us? " little Boo smiled as little Ari laid the bone in front of the puppy.

" What are you playing ?" puppy Yerin's asked importantly , gently touching the bone with its paw.

To catch up. Whoever catches up first will be able to play with the bone. It's fun, Yennie "spun in place Boo , Ari just sat on his hind legs.

After a while, the puppy Yerin crouched wearily, almost falling backwards. She caught her breath, the heart gro m to the pounding in my chest, legs shaking from the intense run, throat dry. For the first time, the puppy Yerin thought I was hot.

Her new friends Boo and Ari were still running after each other full of energy.

The puppy Yerin just couldn't believe that after so many minutes of continuous running and spinning, they still have energy.

If not for today's dances in the morning, I would have run some more. And I would definitely win the bone! The puppy said confidently in his mind, sighing heavily. She looked back in the direction where her owner, Sowon, should sit. But she was not there.

" Mistress?" puppy barked concerned Yerin.

Princess Yerin , who had fallen asleep, and gave full body and p and puppy zoom, opened her eyes, she asked:

" What's the matter?"

"The owner and Sowon are not on that bench, " said the puppy, upset. "She left and forgot me."

No wonder, while you were playing you ran away from them, and now you are lost. This is not where we were before. You need to return the s smiling back, probably, Sowon and women are worried . "

“We weren't lost! Ari, Boo, come to me! " - Seeing that the baby does not hear, she is completely absorbed in pulling to the point, she angrily barked. - Alive!

What's up, Yennie ? Why did you call us? " the puppies, frightened by the cry, ran to Yerin.

" We have to get back before it gets dark ," calmly said the puppy Yerin, collecting all his muzhes t in.

She had no intention of scaring them by telling them that they were lost.

Keep up, do you understand? She asked sternly, and they nodded merrily.

" Well ," barked Boo / Ari , pristraivayas near Yerin and important stepping behind her.

**

Some time later, when they passed the fountain, we turned the corner, went around the car with the pestilence of -adjoint and co ari kami, puppy Yerin quite confused. She did not recognize the place, this way she did not know, as well as western and hi too. Tears began to appear in her beautiful eyes, but the puppy held back, so as not to fall into despondency. Yerin's puppy must show that she is not afraid.

" Have we arrived yet , Yennie ?" asked Boo .

" Is there still a long way to go, Yennie ?" interested in Ari .

The puppy courageously answered:

" A little more and we are there ."

And so it went on for the last 15 minutes, until the puppy finally understood “we are lost”. It seemed that they went further, deeper into the park than before. If earlier they met people who approached them and them, smiling affectionately, now they were completely surrounded by the forest. Everywhere you look tall trees, bushes and damp ground under the paws. The kid who followed the puppy Yerin did not suspect yet, they were merrily playing with each other, playing catch-up. The puppy Yerin looked around anxiously, her small heart was pounding almost near , tears began to appear in her eyes from fear of not being found. And you can't stay here either, if they don't move, they can get overcooled and die.
Yerin's puppy started to panic.
One terrible thought replaced with a second picture that the brain drew.
She again remembered the previous owners, that girl who looked so sweet and friendly, but in fact a witch.

"I don't want to go back to that house."

“We won't go back there, don't panic, pull yourself together,” Princess Yerin responded calmly as she pondered the situation. She found only one way, but for this she needs the puppy to be obedient.

"What should I do? How to proceed?"

“Trust me puppy. I'll help you find the owner of Sowon,”said Princess Yerin, pulling out a small bottle of liquid.

"How?"

“Close your eyes and listen to my voice. Whatever happens, don't open them, ”Princess Yerin said seriously, taking a deep breath as she lifted the potion to .

"I trust you" was the last thing Yerin's puppy had time to say, closing his eyes.

Princess Yerin took a sip with her first wish.

**

Sowon , DaHyun and Momo, after a short conversation with each other, decided to check what their p and tom were doing. Their eyes went to where their puppies used to play. In the place, except for a toy chicken, nickname of the second was not. The girls jumped up from their seats, looking around:

- Yerin !

- Boo !

- Ari !

The girls walked around the bench, then looked under each nearby bush, but there were no pets nearby.
Without saying a word, the girls ran to look for them, asking everyone, whoever passed them. Many responded that they saw cute puppies running around the fountain. Some of the visitors to the park saw the puppies near the ice cream machine. Someone noticed a white fluffy puppy bark loudly, calling other puppies to him near the pond with ducks. 

The girls decided to split up, keeping their phone at the ready, if one of them finds the first, immediately call the others.

**

For some unknown reason, the heart called Sowon towards the forest, where there was no path and everything was overgrown with thick grass. She recalled a recent picnic near the river Han, when they are a puppy hidden in the grass and tried to nap at the causeway Sowon . Sowon was now more scared than ever. If in the previous case, when baby Yennie got entangled in the wires, she was rescued in time, then here, when you don't know where the puppies are, it's completely different. Every second is precious here. Must be found before evening.

- Where are you, baby? Where did you go for a walk? Fear not, Yennie , I'll be right there. I'm almost next to that fight, just please, Yerin give a voice - whispered Sowon, making her way further into the forest.

Woof woof woof.

Suddenly, very close to hear Sowon , she paused, listened.

Woof woof woof.

There was a melodic girlish laugh, then very close, Sowon heard the words uttered in a sweet voice:

- You have wandered far, babys. Nothing, now we will get out of this forest and find your masters. Come on, baby, jump into my arms, so boo children faster if I'll carry you.

The branches of a bush rustled before my eyes, and a beautiful blonde beautiful girl came out. Her skin gleamed in the darkness of the forest, giving it a mystery. A beautiful yellow dress with spaghetti straps was perfectly fitted and fitted a slender body, a pendant in the shape of a dog was cheerful around her neck, and the most charming crescent smile shone on her face. In her arms, the girl was holding three puppies, who, comfortably putting their faces down, looked at the girl with a loving look.

All four of them looked at Sowon with interest , then the girl  a sunny smile:

-You found us, mistress.

- Yerin , baby, I got - let it out all anxiety from your heart, said Sowon , stepping district and appointment. She stretched out her arms, the girl looked at her, puzzled, then Sowon smiled, pointed to the puppy that was lying near the girl's shoulder. She nodded her head, gently handed puppy Yerin to s and horse owner.

Sowon hugged her tightly, buried her head in the puppy's fluffy fur, sighed happily. The Yerin puppy barked happily, as did the rest of the puppies held by the stranger.

-Thanks for finding them…- Sowon raised her head , then opened her eyes in surprise to find that she was standing alone with all the puppies in the middle of the forest. - What does it mean? I saw with my own eyes a beautiful girl in front of me, I heard her voice, she has a very pleasant laugh and her skin is as light as tofu. I couldn't dream of it, could I? - she asked the puppies, which werestaring at Sowon blankly .

While she was thinking about what had happened, she left the forest and onto a normal road. Sowon automatically called and the sting in the name DaHyun, and when she said, reported the good news.

After they said goodbye, laughed at the situation, DaHyun, holding Ari to her chest, smiling, said:

- I hope that the next meeting of their boo kids the same fun as it is today.

Then I got into the car, sat the puppy Yerin in the next chair, fastened the seat belt, started the motor, and drove home. She still had the feeling that that stranger was somewhere nearby. She could still hear her melodious laugh.

I know what I saw is not an illusion. Maybe she saw that I found them, decided to leave. Maybe she's one of those shy people. Or was I so happy to see Yerin that ... What, Sowon ?Aigoo , I don't know what to say. But I hope that I will meet her again and then invite her to the cafe as my gratitude . "

**

A little later, falling asleep in his bed, the puppy Yerin smiled at Princess Yerin as she straightened her blanket. Her prospect and transparently reflected in the body of the moonlight, which is penetrated by a loosely closed curtains in the living room and the ones. She began humming a lullaby to make the puppy fall asleep. When the puppy began to breathe evenly, she stooped to claim a kiss on the forehead, said quietly:

-I don’t regret anything, baby. - By hiding the half-empty bottle back in her dress pocket, Princess Yerin disappeared.

She joined the puppy who sat under the magic tree in the magic forest, listening to the melody of the fairies.

There are only two wishes left.