Good morning (2Jung)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

Morning light seeped through the poorly tightened gray curtains, eliminating any darkness in the bedroom. In particular, light sharply appeared on the face of sleepy Yerin. Feeling the warmth of the rising sun in her eye, the sleepy girl moaned softly, squinting her eyes already shut, and then tried to open them. Her eyesight was in the fog, she looked at the beige ceiling until it cleared. She felt a thick comforter on her chest, warm from the accumulation of body heat at night. As if with an automatic instinct, she tried to sit down. However, her process was difficult when her body did not budge and rather responded with a painful shocking feeling in her right hand.
Grumbling in pain, Yerin turned her head to see what was holding her back. Then she remembered.
Her right hand was stretched out across the bed, and next to her sleeping sleeping Eunha, her head was raised to her hand. She suggested that the pain was allegedly caused because her arm fell asleep. Yerin snorted through her nose at the sight. Another girl's dark hair covered her face, and was slightly excited. She tried to bend her finger, but only recoiled from the electric shock that ran through her hand.
Yerin heard Eunha grumble something in her sleep and it was something so sweet that she looked at her with tender emotion. All the pain that her hand felt while the girl was lying on it disappeared somewhere, she just conveniently lay next to her, gently ran her hair through, removing the hair from her eyes. All attention was focused on the dear friend. She noticed that a slight smile appeared on Eunha's lips. Carefully, so as not to disturb the still sleeping girl, Yerin leaned over and quickly kissed Eunha's forehead before returning to her original position. Yawning, she closed her eyes, feeling the dream return.

Why not get some more sleep? Sowon-onni will then wake us up - flashed through his thoughts, which she did, leaning her forehead against the head of Eunha and falling asleep.