Yerin puppy _(2)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The first training was not so easy, the puppy turned out to be very playful. She could not sit in one place and did not obey commands. The next day, without wasting time, the girls decided to teach the main basics: sit, give a paw, next to them.
Yuju and Umji went to the training room, EunHa went home last night and hasn't come back yet (she was expected later), so Sowon and SinB stayed in the house.
Yerin was sleeping quietly at the foot of the bed, buried under the covers when her sleep was disturbed by two palms and SinB's gentle voice:
- Baby, do you want to play?
The word "play" instantly bore fruit, the puppy woke up and barked happily, showing with all kinds that she liked the game.
But instead of a toy or tasty treats, they put her on the floor, they began to demand something from her.
- Sit! Yerin, sit down! - pointed her finger down to the floor, the puppy watched the finger in confusion, wagging its tail with interest. Then she began to chase her finger, smiling. - No, Yerin, my finger is not your toy! Stop it, I'm trying to educate you! - nevertheless, laughing merrily, SinB ran away from the baby.
-Maybe we'd better teach her to give her a paw. It's simpler than anything else - watching the chase, suggested Sowon. SinB nodded breathlessly, taking the puppy in her arms and carrying it to the sofa. - So, Yerin, I know that you are an intelligent animal, you understand what we are talking about - the puppy yapped back. - Well, if you understand, then give a paw - brought her open palm to Yerin's paw, asking her to pick it up and give it to her.
But instead of a paw, she received a , a happy yapping.
This was repeated for several minutes, then SinB had an idea:
- And if we encourage her with sweets? I now - instantly ran to my room, rummaged and found dog food, came back. - Here you go, unnie.
- Yerin, look what I have - I carried the food past the puppy's nose so that she could smell the smell, and when the puppy wanted to eat, she took it away from him, threatening with her finger. - Get it for a job well done. So give your paw.
The training continued for a little over an hour, but without result. The girls were tired of repeating the same thing several times, but they did not give up. The puppy just had fun playing with her owners. Yerin thought the word "gimme" was such a game, so she had fun.
The nerve test continued until the doors opened and Yuju and Umji entered the house.
Yerin, seeing Yuju with agility, ran to her, wagging her tail, began to circle around her, looking at her pleadingly. Yuju smiled sweetly, lifted her, receiving an instant kiss on the chin, cheekbone, nose, lips. The little puppy was worn out, so glad to see Yuju.
- Hush, hush, I'm here, I'm here - laughing Yuju, the puppy.
-I’m jealous, Yerin, you see only Yuju-unnie, but I’m not, - Umji pouted, taking Yuju from her hands, hugging the puppy to her. Yerin sniffed the girl, her neck as if asking for forgiveness, and comfortably closed her eyes. She would have fallen asleep, but her stomach rumbled, and she was embarrassed (if you can see from the puppy that she is embarrassed). - Do you want to eat? SinB, did she eat anything besides goodies? - Umji asked a friend who was standing next to her, she shook her head in negative. - How will Yennie follow your commands if she is hungry? - She shook her head reproachfully, Umji carefully handed the puppy to Yuju, and she went to the kitchen for a bowl.
- What were you doing, unnie? - Yuju asked, sitting down with the puppy on the sofa, Yennie immediately sat down on her lap, putting her head between them. Yuju the puppy tenderly.
- We tried to teach her the first commands "sit" and "give a paw", but this mischievous girl decided that our teams are a game and began to play around - Sowon grinned, touching the puppy's nose.
- And what's so difficult? - Yuju was surprised, bent over Yerin, carefully looked at her eyes, seriously asked: - You will show what you learned, Yerin? The puppy wagged her tail happily, understanding the friendly tone from the girl. - Then - put it on the floor, sat down next to her, asked: - Sit - the puppy sat down, - give a paw, - the puppy raised its right paw and gave Yuju, while smiling happily. - Well done, Yennie, you are a smart girl - praised Yuju, tickling behind her ear.
Two girls, Sowon and SinB, couldn't believe their eyes:
- Why? Why is she so obedient to you, Yuju?
-Maybe she loves me more than you, - Yuju shrugged, teasing her friends.
- Yennie, is it true? - the puppy looked blankly at Sowon, wagging its tail, stuck out its tongue. -I want to try again, - Sowon said decisively, looking directly at the puppy (Yerin just got up and was about to come closer to Yuju’s knees, but was stopped by the leader’s hands). - Yennie, sit down! - the puppy remained standing. - Give your paw, Yennie! - the puppy the outstretched hand. - No, give a paw, don't , give a paw.
- Yerin, give a paw - asked Yuju, holding out her right palm to the puppy's left paw, she happily gave it to her. - Smart girl, - on the head.
- Would you like to give me your paw? - asked SinB, holding out her palm, but instead of answering the command, the puppy a couple of times.

-You just have to admit the fact that Yerin loves Yuju-unnie, - said Umji, who returned from the kitchen with a bowl of milk. - Baby, go, eat - she softly called the puppy, Yerin stumbling over her paws, ran to the call. The bowl of milk was almost knocked over due to the greediness of absorption by the young organism. - Take your time, no one will take the bowl away from you.
The Yerin puppy was happily drinking milk.