Heal my heart -1

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

My heart is empty, the pain has long dulled, the tears have dried up in my eyes and alcohol flows in my veins instead of blood.

I stopped killing myself long ago, feeling sorry for myself, begging stupid legs not to move, not to go to the house where I saw you with her.

You won't change anything, you chose her instead of me.

Why beg someone who never even loved me?

Why call, write a message, threaten suicide?

Stupid, stupid my love for you.

I must continue to live with this pain, because I am sure that I will never love anyone again.

My heart will never heal.

Never.

**

- EunBi honey, we have news for you! Hey honey, come down a minute, we want to talk to you! - Through my sobs, I heard my mother's voice.

I didn't want to get out of bed, show everyone my reddened eyes, but I'm not one of those who hide. Although, in fact, everything is so.

I went downstairs, my parents did not ask, they understood my condition, sat me down on the sofa, stood in front of me and my father said:

- We are moving to another city. I was promoted ...

- When are we going? - That’s what I just asked.

- After we collect all the things and sell the house.

It all took two weeks at most.

After the tickets were purchased, we said goodbye to all the neighbors drove to the airport and flew to Seoul.

For all two weeks, I never once went to the house where my ex-girlfriend lives.

For all two weeks I did not call, did not write, did not go to the places where she usually visited.

I didn’t even cry, I held back my tears, ignoring my pain.

But, as soon as we got on the plane, I covered myself with a blanket and sobbed, tightly gripping the armrests of the chair so as not to run out at the last minute.

**

I went to a new school right after I settled down in a new place and received documents from the previous school. I was assigned to 3-E. I entered the classroom, greeted all future classmates with a polite bow, and sat down in the place assigned to me. I didn't want to make friends with anyone, so I covered my eyes with an open book, and fell asleep.

So the first day of school passed.

It could have gone better if the head of Class 3-E had been present. But, unfortunately, that day they brought a note to the school that the headman was ill and would not be able to attend school.

**

I saw the headman purely by chance, when we were together next to a closed door. Master closed the door in front of our noses, saying:

- You are late, stand with your hands up for the whole lesson. Miss Jung I did not expect this from you.

- Sorry, I was late because of good deeds, teacher Kim - the headman, who turned out to be the same name with me, quickly began to justify.

- And what did you do this time, Yerin? - The teacher Kim asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

-I helped my grandmother to cross the road, -Jung Yerin said innocently, applying imploring eyes on the teacher.

-You had your grandmother before you got sick, Miss Jung. You may be a good headman, but no liar. Out the door - he ordered, closing the doors, but before completely closing them behind him he looked at me, advised: - Do not follow the example of Yerin, Miss Jung. Come early next time so you won't be late.

We stood for a while, in silence, but then the headman said:

- So you're new, Jung EunBi, huh? How convenient that your last name is also Jung - she said thoughtfully, smiling brightly at me.

- Why? - did not want to ask, but curiosity tortured.

- When you marry me, you will not need to change your surname - Yerin winked at me sweetly.

- Who said that I will marry you? You are a girl and girls do not marry each other - I grinned, looking dispassionately into her shining eyes.

-They are getting married, my mothers are married, and they are happy in marriage, - Yerin said confidently, taking my hand. I tried to pull out, but the grip was strong. Soon I gave up, left my hand in hers. She smiled even wider, if possible, looking directly at me, firmly said, - I will help you leave the past, I will help you forget the pain, I will make your heart come alive again. And when your heart is healed, I will ask for your hand. Until that day, for now, I ask you to become my friend. Do you agree to become my friend before we get married? - Theatrically knelt down, folding her hands in front of her, Yerin asked dramatically.

I didn't know whether to laugh or just ignore. The noise in the classroom decided for me, they jumped from their seats to watch the acting scene. All as one chanted, spitting on the teacher's voice:

- Agree! Agree!

- Well, I'll become your friend, headman.

- Hooray, guys, she agreed! - danced in place, raising her hands above Yerin's head.

Her dance was so strange and comical that I could not resist and laughed loudly. Hearing my laughter, Yerin stopped, smiled amiably, held out her hand, and formally introduced herself:

-Welcome to Seoul, EunBi. I am Jung Yerin, Head of Class 3-E, and a part-time Acting Club member of the Strange Kids Club. I hope our friendship will grow stronger, we will become closer and in the near future, we will have a couple of kids - finished on a joking note, shedding a fake tear.

- Hi, I'm Jung EunBi - I just introduced myself, without continuing. After a little thought, she asked, - Why Strange Kids Club? Her eyes lit up even brighter, Yerin, as if the whole thing had turned into one big sun. - What is the matter with you, Yerin-ssi?

- You shouldn't have asked - her classmates leaving the class shook their heads, even the teacher sighed, shrugging his shoulders:

- I thought that this year not everything would be calm but apparently.

-I don’t understand… - I didn’t have time, they were already dragging me in a completely different direction. - Headman, not so fast! Headman! - She did not hear me; she just dragged along with her as fast as she could.

After climbing to the second floor, after sharp turns, after my useless shouting all the way, we found ourselves in front of the doors filled with paint. The sign clearly read:

Only the zoo allowed entering.

All others prohibited from entering.

Who does not understand the hint; there is a wild cat outside the door!

- Headman, what ...

-You asked what kind of Strange Kids Club. We are standing just opposite him - pointing to the doors, I looked in bewilderment at Yerin, and she nodded: - Open the doors, be bolder.

- But, here it says a wild cat outside the door - my voice sounded fearfully, taking a step back.

- She will not bite you - smiled Yerin, gently pushing the door handle into the room. - Do you know why?

- Why? - I asked obediently, with great reluctance taking a step behind Yerin, crossing the threshold of the bright room.

-Because you are my future wife, - Yerin said cheerfully, letting go of my wrist, she began to jump up and down.

-Never mind, - the black-haired girl said dryly, leafing through a fashion magazine. - Yerin calls everyone new "my future wife." This happened to me last year, - putting the magazine on the sofa, the girl raised her penetrating dark eyes, stood up, introduced herself: - I am Choi Yuju, deputy president of the club, and so far the only one who has ever agreed to create this club. I'm glad you joined us.

- I do not…

- Hey Yuju, don't forget about us! We are also here - a brown-haired woman with bobbed hair interrupted her rudely. She stood all the time near the window, looking out at someone, whispering something to a quiet and seemingly normal girl. - Hi, - waved her hand in my direction, I timidly answered her, - I am SinB, she is Umji, we are from 2-A. With you, our club will finally open - she chuckled, pulling back the curtain, opened the window and shouted to someone below: - Hey, freak, here to you for scaring Yewon! - And something fell down with a crash, I didn't even ask, it's better not to ask. - Everything, Yewon, I avenged you - proudly smiling, said SinB, looking at her friend.

- Thanks, but it was not the "freak" who scared me. It was just a normal person who tried to help me - crossing her arms over her chest, Umji said angrily. - And how am I going to look at him now?

- Why do you need to look at him, look only at me - the black-haired girl pointed to herself, leaning closer to her. - A month has passed, and you still have not responded to my proposal.

- Didn't answer because your proposal is absurd. How can I be your wife if we are half-sisters? Are you completely crazy with your love? - Twisted her finger at her temples, Umji walked around SinB came up to me, sat down next to me, smiled sweetly. - I'm glad that another normal person came here, besides me. Me, Yewon, but everyone calls me Umji, nice to meet you.

- I am also pleasant ... - I was again interrupted, again the headman, who had returned, sat down on the other side of me, hugged me by the shoulders and hugged me. Without my permission, she climbed into my personal space. - I do not like this, move further, please - tried to push her aside, but the forces were unequal.

- Our president is a very peculiar girl, at first, she may seem crazy, but then you will get used to her words and actions and will simply ignore - Yerin smiled at the childish behavior. Umji spread her arms to the sides, called to her, Yerin immediately jumped into her arms (bending through me, with me in my hands; it became uncomfortable).

- Umji, I want sweet potatoes, Hamburg and pizza - voiced her desire for food, the headman spoke like a 5-year-old child. - Buy them for me, Umji.

- We have already ordered them, Yennie - gently the head, removing an invisible hair from her eyes. - SinB, check - Umji asked her half-sister (I doubted it was true, but let it go, not my business), then saluted, showing two fingers, opened the door and ran out. - How was your first lesson, Yennie?

- I met a new friend; she agreed to marry me in the future - shared little Yerin, smiling rather Umji. - Will you come to my wedding, Umji?

- Of course, I'll be your wedding witness. I approve of your choice Yennie I like her.

Where did I go? It doesn't sound like a madhouse, but ... I wanted to get out of this hell faster.

Why hell? Before SinB brought the pizza, the room ran smoothly and calmly.

After the pizza, hamburger, and sweet potatoes were delivered, everyone (including Umji too) started a food chase. They chased, shouted (yelled), threatened, snatched food from each other, and then threw themselves on the floor and ate it. In addition, after they had fed their bellies, they laughed, telling some not funny stories.

In general, they behaved wildly, like animals.

I watched them from the sidelines, sitting calmly on the couch and chewing my lunch.

**

Later, when I came home, I realized that for the first time in all the time I spent at school, I had never thought about my ex-girlfriend for the first time. All thoughts were focus only on the Strange Kids club, mainly the headman Jung Yerin.

When I went to bed that evening, a message came to my phone from some "Chicken Rin", opening it, I read:

Did you have fun today, EunBi?

Who are you?

Your future wife is Yerin.

Where did you get my number?

I added my number to your phone.

My nickname is "chicken," but you can call it whatever you want.

Did you take my phone without asking?

Sorry, but the lock password was the default ... hehehehe.

I have added other phones for you,

call them at any time, they will not mind.

Okay. What did you want, headman?

Go on a date with you tomorrow (smile and heart).

No.

It will be fun (many hearts).

No.

The rest have already agreed, only you are left.

Please come with us.

By the way, why did I think we would be alone?

Why did my heart beat so sweetly in my chest when I read the message?

Moreover, why was I so upset when I found out that everyone is walking, not just us?

Please, it will be fun.

I will not miss school. Enough catching up with teacher Kim.

After school, you can count outside of the club class.

You agree.

Please say yes!

Well, I persuaded.

Great, love you, EunBi!

See you near the sports complex!

Enjoy your dreams, EunBi.

Think of you and me will have good dreams.

The subscriber "Chicken Rin" has left the chart.

My cheeks turned red, my heart was pounding in my chest, thoughts rushed from one face to another. When I fell asleep, I my side, turning off the lamp, my hand reached for the phone. Swiping my finger across the screen, out of habit, I wanted to see the background of the work screen, the image was supposed to show my ex-girlfriend and me in an embrace with happy faces.

Yes, don't you judge me? Don't look at me like that, this is my phone!

I have to see our past in order to move on.

No matter how many excuses I thought of for myself, the essence remained the same - I could not forget, or simply did not want to forget.

- What the hell? - I exclaimed in a whisper, instead of the past relationship I was met by the smiling face of Yerin, she showed a victory sign with two fingers and winked at me. - Damn you, headman! - I hissed in frustration, throwing the phone under me, covering my head with a blanket.

The smiling face of a bright girl calmed my heart, I myself was smiling without noticing it, when I closed my eyes, and I fell asleep.

I did have good, positive dreams.