FLASH_1

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The first scene that we are shown is a small building, where 6 girls come in turn.

We see camera flashes, we hear the screams of excited fans.

We see how the girls turn around, waving at the fans who have come, smiling at the camera, sending air kisses.

We follow the girls, walk along a long narrow corridor, politely greet the staff , bow to the senior musicians. Before us helpfully open the doors, and we enter the dressing room with the sign "GFRIEND ".

We stop at the door, carefully looking at every girl who entered. They are now not like the artists we see on the TV screen, they are just girls who were raised too early.

The shot shown to us in the very first scene, only a little later, is Yerin's closed eyes, she sleeps, sitting in a chair, while stylists and makeup artists conjure over her appearance. Skillful hands cover dark circles under the eyes, remove puffiness, paint over the bite of a mosquito that managed to put his kiss over the eyebrow. SinB is sitting next to her in the chair next to her, playing on her phone, intently trying to win the level. Skillful hands of makeup artists and stylists also conjure over her. SinB plays quietly, although there were moments when I wanted to shout, as usual in irritation. She doesn't want to wake up Yerin, who is peacefully dozing by her side. We understand her thoughts because of the gentle glances that threw every minute at her older friend.

Then the camera directs us to another place, to the sofa, there, surrounded by their suits, shoes, and all kinds of other little things, sat Sowon, the leader of the group. Her gaze stubbornly avoided the camera, looked at one point, or rather at another girl, who was now honing her voice.

EunHa, the group's main vocalist, looked in the mirror, meeting the thrilling gaze from Sowon, rehearsing her part. She was echoed by a deeper, soulful voice from the group's second vocalistYuju . She, unlike EunHa, did not look at her members, her gaze rested on the wall or ceiling while she trained her vocal chords.

The last girl who was with them, Umji , the makne of the group, ready herself the first of the 6 members, sitting comfortably on the couch next to the leader, slept.

The last shot we see in the first scene is SinB's hand waking Yerin by the shoulder.

The screen goes dark with Yerin's grateful smile facing SinB.

**

The second scene greets us with loud shouts from the audience.

We are shown the adored faces of several fans holding banners and flashing sticks.

Their voices are loud, they sing along to the song of their favorite artists.

They want their support to be heard by those girls who are now performing on stage.

GFRIEND. 6 members, so different, but at the same time perfect in harmony of voices.

The fans cheer when they see them.

The camera zooms in on one particular person, a young girl, 20 years old.

We are given a look at her, when the song ends, we see tears in her eyes.

She is incredibly happy, because she was able to be here today.

**

The third scene shows us the very girl who was sitting in the hall.

We see her happily walking down the road, clutching a signed album to her chest.

A bright smile shines on her face, her heart pounds loudly in her chest, a song sounds in her thoughts.

After the performance there was a mini-meeting with fans, she was standing in the second row from the left. She could not utter a word, she was so happy.

A lump in got stuck, she could only watch other brave fans approach GFRIEND , complimenting her, asking for an autograph.

She does not know how this could have happened, but still got an autograph from the girl for whom Buddy became .

**

The fourth scene briefly covers the street, frame by frame, we follow how the girl's route changes. Now she is sitting on the bus, in the back seat, by the window, the signed album and thephoto with Yerin are on her lap. She looks out the window, a smile still beaming on her face. In her thoughts, she was still experiencing the moment when, by chance, their gazes met.

Yerin smiled at her and walked over to her, hand outstretched, waiting for her to hand her the album. Yerin.

Her smile.

Ah, the girl's heart pounded faster, she felt herself blush.

How many times this day.

**

In the fifth scene, we still see the same girl, now she is climbing the steps to the second floor. Her footsteps echo through the sleeping house. She walks as quietly as possible so as not to wake up the neighbors. She walks over to door 34 and opens the door.

He enters, takes off his shoes in the corridor, turns on the dim light, which covers the whole small but cozy apartment.

She lives alone.

Nice apartment, all the walls are decorated with photographs, a nice sofa with a small stool in the middle. A chest of drawers with a mirror, a guitar next to it, a couple of notes lying around it.Light yellow curtains covering the windows, lampshade lamp, wooden computer table, no TV. A spacious kitchen, everything you need for cooking, on the kitchen table is an open book, where recipes were marked with a red felt-tip pen. A lonely cup, with painted kittens, standing near the sink.

We see all this in passing, it captures only the simplest symbols of simple life.

We see how the girl goes to another small room, turns on the light, we understand that this is her bedroom. All the walls are neatly pasted over with photographs and posters of the girls from theGFRIEND group . We see with what love and awe the girl treats each photo, the albums that have been in order since the beginning of their debut.

We see how she puts the signed album in a pile, how she carefully opens the poster, hangs on the wall intended for this song.

Her smile shines, she shines with love and devotion to this group.

The last thing we see in this scene is how the girl once again looks around her room, starts getting ready for bed. Tomorrow is a rough day for her.

The last thing we hear in this scene, a voice whispers in awe into the darkness:

- Good night, Yerin. Sweet dreams, girls. Thank you for giving me happy memories today.

**

The first shot from the sixth scene shows us the same day, or rather the night. We see a car, in dark blue, driving out of a tall building. The filming camera dramatically increases the distance between our eyes and the car. We just see the car driving.

We are curious who is sitting in the car.

The screen darkens, but even so, we hear street noise, and voices piercing through it.

We listen, we catch only:

- Hi Buddy , we are going home.

- You did a great job today.

- Thank you for always being with us.

All noise disappears and the screen is completely darkened.

The second shot from the sixth scene shows us a deep night, where, apart from the lanterns illuminating the sidewalks, everything else has died out.

The city is asleep. The streets are asleep. Everything is quiet.

We think that's so interesting here.

Why do we see this?

The frame slowly brings us closer to a littered house, without windows and doors.

Together with the camera, we rise higher and higher.

We hear our own heartbeat, we think that something terrible is about to happen.

We hear heavy breathing, we listen, but we see nothing.

Darkness. Solid blackness.

But we keep going and going up. Then we stop. We stand.

Silence.

The frame begins to darken and at the very last second, we finally hear:

“You'd better never exist. I wish I didn't know you at all.

The screen goes dark.

**

The seventh scene begins very strangely. From camera flashes.

They shine so much that they blind our eyes.

We close our eyes, hiding behind our hands.

The flashes do not stop until the screen goes dark.

**

The eighth scene begins with the words:

- I just can't get used to the fact that we get up so early. Yerin-unnie , can I get some more sleep.

- If you sleep in the car, we hear a sweet voice, as sleepy as that of another girl.

We are not shown faces, but we can guess who it is. These are the members of the GFRIEND group starting their working day.

**

"Every person starts their day differently." This is how the ninth scene begins .

We are shown different shots.

Someone is in a hurry to work, someone is getting enough sleep, someone could not fall asleep at night, now they sleepily rub their eyes, make coffee for themselves. Someone gathers their children for school, someone runs to school himself, someone watches TV, listens to the news.

Then we are shown different artists from different groups.

Subtitles appear under them, we read them. Then we hear a voice, an unfamiliar voice, he says:

Those who choose a profession, artist, actor or singer, start the morning almost the same.

Their morning begins at night and the evening ends at night.

They are given a minimum of rest.

They do not sleep well, but they are always cheerful and smiling cheerfully.

In any dress, in any activity, they are Artists.

They chose this profession themselves.

They achieved the heights themselves, and in order to gain a foothold on this peak, you need to remind yourself of yourself.

They have fandoms , there are ordinary people who wait for them, rely on them, love them.

They give their love and support with a new song, new talents, more communication and friendship.

They are always grateful to the people who support them, give them strength to move on.

Therefore, they sacrifice their sleep, other little things, and on stage they really shine like stars.

The scene ends with the same voice that sounded in the previous scene, he asks:

“All you want from me is money, right? And if I have no money, then you don't need me, right?

**

Scene 10. Without seeing yet, we hear several melodious voices, which seem to recite mantu, hum:

- We about wow-wow-wow. Kiss .

We about ya - ya - ya . Dance.

- More & More and More ...

- Dum- dum -dum-dum-dum. I ' m like that ...

- Fiesta !

We smile, knowing full well that these are people from different fandoms who are singing their favorite song. As usually happens, in our minds we hear the whole song, but in words only this is obtained.

Then our smile disappears as we hear another voice, still the same unfamiliar voice:

- I hate, I hate, it would be better if you did not exist. I want to forget about you. Forever and ever!

The screen darkens, but we manage to hear a strange rumble and whistle.

**

The eleventh scene continues to show us earlier in the morning, now we hear the shower pouring and we hear an indistinct hum.

We see a spacious apartment of an unknown girl. We are shown the time. 05:06 am.

The next thing we see is Yerin's smiling eyes, she shows the heart with her hands. We do not understand until the frame slowly moves away from the face, shows us a TV screen, a news release that tells about the singer herself.

The next thing we are shown is a tall building with an SBS sign .

One more shot, cars drive up to the entrance, various artists come out in casual clothes. They are polite to the staff , humble and sweet to their fans, who got up so early to cheer them up.

Another shot shows Yerin smiling brightly as she waves her left hand to fans who shout that they love her. The right hand is busy, and those watching the SinRin pair are happy to see the intertwined fingers. SinB is holding his older friend's right hand, looking around warily. She smiles at Buddy too , but quickly walks past them. The pair is followed by a tall, black-haired girl who looks jealously at her intertwined fingers, and YeJu's shipper hearts are filled with sadness. Leader Sowon closes the procession, hugging the main vocalist of the group EunHa. We do not seeUmji , and we are told that the girl will join a little later.

The screen goes dark as the fan's apartment turns off the shower. At the very last second, we hear a strange crackle, and suddenly a strong flash of the camera illuminates the darkness.

 

The twelfth scene begins with the last frame of the eleventh scene.

We see the apartment of a girl, a GFRIEND fan . She just finished her shower, is about to leave the bathroom.

We hear her wonderful voice humming one of the band's songs.

We see her hand brushing over the fogged mirror, cleaning it.

We see her eyes, happy brown eyes.

We see a hand reach out and take a robe.

We see her take a terry towel from the hanger and begin to dry her hair.

For a moment the sound is muffled, we hear, somewhere in the background, her voice, singing along with the voices from the tape recorder.

The screen goes dark.

 

The thirteenth scene begins with the words:

“I want you to disappear. I don't want to know you.

Then the sound completely disappears, in a dull silence we observe how a bright flash covers the whole world. Second flash.

After which the sound appears, we are shown a tall building where the artists' cars are parked. After a few careful observations, we breathe freely, realizing that nothing has changed.

We laugh nervously, thinking that that flash was a hoax.

The next frames change very quickly, one after another, it hurts us to watch the flickering, we cover our eyes.

We are quickly shown:

- stage decorations;

- trial performance of all artists;

- a restlessly walking manager who spoke on the phone, glancing at his watch;

- food delivery to the office workers;

- checking video cameras, lights, fireworks, etc .;

- dressing rooms;

- visiting fans;

- a bus advertising TWICE 's upcoming concert , parked near the bus stop;

- playing music on a radio station, a cheerful driver, singing along to himself a tune;

- the bell rang for the lesson, the girl turned off the phone and put away the headphones;

- a guy who was holding in his hands only the purchased album of his favorite band (he is happy, his ugly face is illuminated by a smile);

- a cyclist who was driving through the park, an incendiary song of BTS sounded from his speakers (he was not ashamed of anyone, sang loudly);

- the city center, where the cover dance tournament was now held ;

- the apartment of a fan girl who came out of the bathroom, still humming her favorite song.

The last frame freezes and is shown in slow motion.

We watch with bated breath how a bright flash penetrates the apartment, blinds the girl for a moment, reflecting from the mirror. The girl closes her eyes, and when she opens her eyes, the first words that we hear:

- What is the bad taste? As I didn’t notice before that such awful wallpapers hang on the walls of my apartment. Who are they anyway? God, what ugly things - the girl scowled, went to the poster with the image of Yerin, tore it off the wall and tore it apart, calmly throwing the pieces onto the floor. - We urgently need to get rid of this trash - the girl said irritably to herself, noticing the carefully placed albums in a row.

She went to the table, casually threw everything on the floor, pushed her with her foot, an unpleasant crunch was heard under her feet.

- So, I see that I will have to take a day off at work in order to put everything in order - with my hands on my hips, frowning at the still untouched posters of the GFRIEND group . - And what is this terrible howl in my apartment? Annoying, I hate!

We are shown the girl's neighbor, he also tears the posters from the walls, tearing them to shreds, then collects everything in one heap, without emotion, throws it into the trash bin. We are shown his eyes, the pupils do not move, as if his whole life is gone.

We see that this is happening to all residents, they suddenly become deaf to the music around. She completely disappeared from their hearts.

The last thing we see is the scene on a music show, the girls from GFRIEND , with their hearts beating fast, go up on stage, expecting cheers from the fans.

The screen goes dark.

At the last second, we are blinded by a flash.

 

Fourteen scene.

The first frame that we see is the dressing room. A rectangular sheet adhered to the door, clearly indicates the group name. GFRIEND. 6 members of the group are preparing to go on stage first. In addition to them, there are stylists, makeup artists, managers in the room. In addition to people, the room contains:

- mirrors, armchairs, a wide sofa, TV (on the screen, everyone can see a crowded hall with their fans waiting for their performance).

The girls are thrilled not only to be the first to perform, but also that Buddy is waiting for them .

We see the leader of Sowon sitting near the mirror, reading something on his phone, smiling.

We see SinB standing next to the leader and holding a camera:

- Unnie don't smile, I want to take a cool photo - she once again asked displeased, adjusting the frame.

- My photo will come out so cool, it's me - winked in the mirror Sowon, laughing at the irritated look of the girl.

We see Yerin leaning against the wall a little further away, staring at Yuju as she trains her vocals.

We see Yuju , turning to her side, hands on her hips, staring forward, focused, warming her voice.

We see Umji standing next to Yerin, she came up a minute ago and asks her unnie to help with the earring. Yerin turns to Umji with a smile, picks up the earring and gently puts it on his ear while straightening his maknae's hair . Umji hugs Yerin, snuggles against her, rests his head on unnie's shoulder.

Out of the corner of our gaze, we notice a glance from Yuju , which quickly disappears as soon as Yerin looks in her direction.

We see Yerin's gaze move to the TV screen, which shows a full hall of their fans. She walks up to the screen, stretches out her hand, runs across the monitor, her voice is low, barely audible:

- We're back, Buddy . Be patient a little longer, we will soon.

In the background, we hear EunHa's voice, she is thrilled, her cute laugh warms the hearts of fans.

We hear the manager's voice:

- Girls, in 2 minutes your exit! Good luck!

We hear anxious beating of hearts.

We hear loud noises in the hall, fans are already cheering on their favorite artists. Their faces shine with happiness, they are excited, they are benevolent.

We see how the girls hurry along the corridors, not forgetting about politeness, greeting the sombenim , smiling at the younger groups.

We see them entering a dark corridor.

At the same time, we are quickly shown the stage, the scenery, the happy faces of the fans.

In a split second, as soon as the girls reappear on the bright side, they are blinded by a flash.

The next thing we see, we see with the eyes of girls, as if we ourselves are there.

We feel together with the girls:

fog in the eyes

partial stun,

unsteady walking

head hurts and

for some reason the throat was dry, although they took a sip before leaving.

We look under our feet so as not to get caught on the cable, we hold the hands of the members, we smile.

Our feet, shod in beautiful shoes, cross one step, then the second, we almost went up to the stage.

Suddenly the camera turns 180 *, so quickly and rapidly that at first we do not understand anything.

Then the camera pauses in the hall where the happy fans were sitting, we see through the eyes of the Sowon leader as their friends slowly leave the hall one by one.

The last thing we hear before the screen goes dark:

- Why?

 

Fifteenth scene.

The first shot we see is a crowded auditorium with screaming fans.

The second frame that we see is a bright flash.

The third frame that we see is 6 girls, standing on the stage in silent silence.

The fourth frame that we see is an empty hall.

Before the screen goes dark, we hear a dull voice:

“You better not exist. I wish I didn't know you.

 

The sixteenth scene begins from the moment when the last Buddy closes the doors behind him, without saying a word, just leaves the hall, where there are 6 participants on the stage and where the music sounds alone.

We are alarmed, a question appears on the screen:

Why?

We see Yerin quickly jumping off the stage, running after the last fan, the members behind.

We see Yerin run out of the building and freeze with a surprised expression on his face.

We see Umji running up to Yerin from behind, hugging her waist, peering over her shoulder, her question dying on her lips.

We see EunHa and Yuju walk around Umji , stand next to Yerin, their gaze directed forward.

We see SinB turning around when asked by the manager that she saw them escape from the stage, she replies something, but we don't hear.

We see Sowon taking SinB's hand and pulling with her, worried and alarmed.

We see a misunderstanding of what happened in the eyes of 6 girls .

Before the screen goes dark, we are shown what the girls see.

We see an empty street, without the crowd that usually met their artist after the performance.

We are shown a lot of scattered things with the face of our favorite artist, including the group GFRIEND .

We are shown discarded posters, a collection of discs, cards, and official paraphernalia of various groups.

We are shown the broken windows in the shop windows, where a poster with information about what the concert will take place used to be.

Before the screen goes blank, we hear a loudspeaker that carries news across the country:

For those not touched by the Flash, stay home. It's not safe outside now! Please, if any of your friends or relatives have suffered from the Flash, do not communicate with them. Stop all communication with them, for a while, until we figure out the whole situation.

The camera zooms in on the girls again, the screen zooms in until it stops in front of Yerin's eyes. There is sadness and fear in her gaze.

 

Seventeenth scene.

The first frame that we see is a frame with the words:

Several hours later.

Dormitory GFRIEND .

Living room.

Then we are shown a frame where 6 girls are sitting on the couch and watching the news, together with them we hear information that is hard to believe.

The frame smoothly transitions to the TV screen, where the news anchor will repeat the same information for several hours in a row, showing more and more videos confirming this information.

The screen goes dark and we read the information:

All fandoms hated their artists, they took to the streets in protest, demanding to close the music show business in their country.

All fandoms throw out unnecessary things, CDs, banners, knock out windows and burn buses with the band's poster pasted from their homes.

All fandoms , as one shout:

You better not exist! Go back to your hole where you came out from! We don't need your songs, your music, we don't want to hear your voices! We hate you!

And many more disgusting words about music companies and managers.

In one second, after an unknown bright flash lit up the whole world, all fans (absolutely everyone) hated the group (artist) they once worshiped.

- Going outside is dangerous. Please stay at home. As soon as we figure out the situation, we will share everything in the news. People are really crazy.

The screen goes out, but not for long, it lights up again, we see an abandoned house, an indistinct black shadow in the hood emerges from it.

We see him holding a megaphone in his right hand, and holding a can of gasoline in his left hand.

We also see binoculars dangling around his neck.

We hear his cheerful whistle, the camera follows him, but not at close enough distance. We are following this person.

We walk past screaming people who shouted the names of those they hate.

We pass by a high pile of disks that lay in the middle of the road, next to this pile were schoolchildren smeared with paint, and the leader among them shouted:

- Let's get rid of what prevents us from learning!

- Let's get rid of the music that divides us! - the youngsters assented , clapping their hands and encouraging the man, who came up and threw in all the disks that he found at home.

-I don’t understand why they were lying at my house. I have never been fond of preschoolers, so they might think of me that I am a ert.

We would like to stop and observe, but the camera leads us further, behind the back of a short man, who at the moment has turned around the corner of the store, walked along the street to the building. Together with him we raise our eyes, the camera helpfully shows us the window from where a familiar face peeps out.

The screen is getting closer and closer to this object, in the offscreen scene, we hear the malevolent voice of the unknown:

- Today they hate you, and tomorrow ... See you tomorrow, Yerin.

The screen goes dark.