Yerin puppy _(13)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

- Yennie, where we are going now, you need to be a decent girl, to behave quietly and calmly - the leader of Sowon admonished the puppy, holding her under his arm when going down the stairs. - Do not run without asking, do not bother strangers - asked Sowon, opening the glass doors, going outside, going to the car, where the other girls were already sitting.

Yuju, who was sitting on the edge, took the puppy in her arms, sat down on her knees, and mechanically began through the fur. Puppy Yerin the pleasure of a massage leaned more to the knees Yuju. She loved Sowon's long fingers, but Yuju 's long fingers made her heart beat faster. If she defined Sowon's hands as her mother's hands, then Yuju's hands were like the hands of a special person.

The girls talked about something, discussed something, the puppy didn't really listen to the words, she enjoyed the caress from a special person.

They did not drive long, the car stopped in front of a tall building, the girls checked their makeup, looked at their everyday clothes, and got out of the car one by one. Yuju was the last to leave, still holding the puppy Yerin. She pressed her to her chest so that the puppy listened to the even beating of her heart, would not be afraid of the noise and shout of the excited crowd on the streets.

Puppy Yerin almost fell asleep under the soothing sound of the heart Yuju, when it attracted a very different sound emanating somewhere behind. She lazily opened her eyes, lifted her head, looked behind Yuju .

The puppy Yerin saw a young girl with jet black hair, trimmed under a bob, with large dark brown eyes. The girl was dressed strangely for this modernity, her dress did not correspond to this time.Long dress with embroidered patterns, fitted, emphasizing the stranger's wasp waist. Her umbrella painted with the same patterns, which she held above her head. She gave off a kind aura, and for some reason, the puppy Yerin knew her.

The stranger's deep dark brown gaze fixed on the eyes of the puppy Yerin, winked friendly. The puppy Yerin did not hear the spoken words, but clearly heard them when the subconscious brought her into the past, the day she was proclaimed the first princess of the kingdom. And the one who proclaimed the order for the whole kingdom was her godmother Joy, the king's younger sister.

- Baby, have not seen each other for a long time - coming closer, hugging the princess Yerin , said godmother Joy. - How long have I been looking for you, visited all the worlds, looking for your trace.

- Godmother - sobbed Princess Yerin , clinging to her own body, - godmother.

-Hush, hush, my beautiful goddaughter, now that I'm here, I can help you, - godmother Joy quietly reassured her, comforting her back . - But first, tell me how long you still have to be in this guise?

- Next month I will be a year old, which means in two years, I have to find a special person who will love me like this - wiping away tears, told Yerin , holding the godmother's hands.

- And what is holding you back ... ah, I see, a magic pendant - godmother Joy said thoughtfully, looking at him, but not touching. - Black magic is involved here, and very strong, a simple potion was not enough here.

- What should I do, godmother Joy ? Nobody sees a girl in me, everyone sees a puppy, even I think I am a puppy - complained Princess Yerin , hopelessly bowing her head down.

- You are a beautiful girl, you radiate light, and I think many have already seen this light in you. I think that some of the people around you now are already experiencing love.

-But I want to be truly loved, - Princess Yerin insisted , frowning.

-That is why I am here, my beautiful niece. While I was looking for you, I learned a lot of interesting things, including how to remove the curse for a while. And make sure that the one who put it on you does not know about its removal.

- Please tell me what to do? I will do everything, absolutely everything - folded her palms in prayer, Princess Yerin asked to recite a spell in order to get out of the puppy's body for a short time, to find her human body again.

- There is a side effect - warned her godmother Joy, taking out a bottle of potion from a hidden pocket. - It can be used only three times, it ceases to work exactly at midnight of the third day. Use it wisely. Make sure that you find a decent person, strong and reliable, who will go through any difficulties to save you. He will have to fight with your sister, a mighty witch - passing the potion into the hands of Princess Yerin, warned godmother Joy, disappearing into a white haze.

 

Puppy Yerin's subconscious mind brought her back to the present, she found herself in a strange semi-dark room. The Yerin puppy looked around in fright, sighing freely when she saw Yuju at the table. The girl bowed her head and wrote something, Yuju looked focused and pensive, the Yerin puppy admired her.

- Are you awake yet, Yennie? - Yuju asked without turning to the puppy. - Did you sleep well? It would be nice if I could understand your language, then we could communicate. Are you not lonely, are you bored listening to us?

No! I love your voice - the puppy Yerin protested , jumping up from his seat.

- I'm not bored with you either. You know, - the girl still didn’t turn to face her, - maybe this is stupid, but sometimes it seems to me that you understand me better than anyone else. Sometimes, when I look into your eyes, I ... - the girl fell silent, then somehow laughed sadly, - no, nothing, don't pay attention. In any case - after a minute's silence, Yuju, sat down half-turned, resting her hand under her cheek, asked: - do you want to hear what I wrote down? You will be my first listener, I can only trust you.

Yes! I want to! I want to hear your voice again, Yuju! The puppy Yerin bustled happily .

Puppy Yerin's heard the girl singing more than once around the house, but often it was fragments of some songs. Often, Yuju's lead vocals shared that she wanted to try writing lyrics for a song. The girlfriends cheered, claiming that she would succeed. But she doubted herself, did not take it, put it off. Her doubts consumed all her confidence, and Yuju began to behave strangely.

Puppy Yerin secretly worried, watching how the girl was changing before her eyes, becoming more withdrawn, uncommunicative. She stopped playing with the puppy as often as she used to. The puppy Yerin wanted to help somehow, but could only be close, quietly following her backwards. The girls also noticed this, but unlike the puppy, they could talk to her, comfort her in their arms when she cried.

The puppy Yerin could only wait and hope that the old Yuju will return.

And so, about a week and a half ago, the director of the company called them to talk. Her mistresses rely in the late afternoon, happy, happily circling around the house, they told the puppy Yerin :

- We will have a comeback! And we were allowed to write a couple of songs for the mini-album.

Preparations began for the return with a new song. And today was one of those days when her mistresses went to the company to study choreography, as well as record songs.

The Yerin puppy has always stayed at home on days like these, but not today.

Today, she is here, and the puppy will not miss such a chance not to taste everything.

Today she herself will plunge into the atmosphere of music and dance.

Today she will not miss a step, not a single sound, she will cheer her mistresses and Yuju as best she can.

Now the puppy Yerin is ready to listen to the written words of a special person. She folded her paws, put her face down, softly gave the command that she was ready. Yuju chuckled softly as she turned fully towards the puppy, ready to start reading the lyrics when she noticed a strange glow above Yerin's body .

Yuju rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't fantasizing.

The radiance remained, completely covering, as if with a warm blanket.

As Yuju began to read her text, the radiance increased, soon becoming as tall as a person.

Not believing her eyes and afraid to miss what would happen next, Yuju read the lyrics of the future song as slowly and melodiously as possible.

The blaze of light became so strong that Yuju closed her eyes for a moment, and when she opened it, she saw a young girl standing in front of her. Like a princess from a fairy tale. Snow-white smooth skin, long golden curls, scarlet lips, beautiful dark eyes. Fragile, innocent and pure like a flower.

Yennie ? No, it can't be Yerin, because Yerin is our puppy's name. Then why was the first name I thought of was Yerin ?

The girl smiled at her, her smile was so bright and good that the heart is unsure Yuju disappeared. The girl gently came closer, extended her hand to Yuju's face , gently her cheek, her gaze radiated all the love of the world. Her gentle voice whispered to the frozen Yuju:

- I love your voice, Yuju. I love to fall asleep under your voice and wake up when you call me. Never doubt my love for you, my lovely puppy.

"Puppy ..." Yuju wanted to ask , but her voice did not obey, as did her rapid heartbeat.

- I am always with you, just look around and see me.

“Wait, you…” Yuju felt her cheeks turn pink as she felt a light touch on them.

The girl pulled away, followed the trail of her kiss, smiled again, walked away to the place where the puppy lay. The glow she came out of began to diminish again until it disappeared completely into the tiny heart of the Yerin puppy .

Vision? Sleep? No, everything is real. Then what did I just see? Why is this girl so familiar to me? Where did I see her?

Woof-woof-woof .

Yennie ... A necklace and a portrait of a girl ...

- Baby, can I look at your pendant - asked Yuju's permission spontaneously , stopping to read her text, dropping down in front of Yerin's puppy .

Yuju couldn't believe her eyes as she stared at the exact portrait of the girl she had just seen in the glow. Her index and middle fingers mechanically turned the other side of the pendant, on the back of the pendant was written in small handwriting: "Princess Yerin, heir to the throne ."

- Yennie, you… princess… - The question that is cheerful in the air was never asked since Yuju passed out after hearing: We a wa - wa - wa . We a ya - ya - ya .

Magic tune was sung very Yerin, it also caught the fallen into a swoon Yuju , pulling her to him. Princess Yerin, looking affectionately at Yuju, said:

- Sorry, but the time has not come yet. Your heart is not yet ready to accept the truth. I will be here, I will be there, no one will disturb your sleep, my puppy.

 

Yuju woke up with the weight on her chest. Opening her eyes, she saw the face of a Yerin puppy in front of her. The girl herself was lying on the floor, how she found herself in this position, she did not remember. Her head was splitting, her throat was dry, her eyes seemed somehow swollen.

- Yennie , get off me, please, I want to get up.

Instead, puppy Yerin's crawled closer to Yuju's face and began kissing () her.

- Yennie, I have no time for games - running away from a passionate attack on the puppy kisses, laughed Yuju .

Puppy Yerin not listening to the girl, fell back on his chest, curled up in a ball, pretended to fall asleep.

- Yennie, Yennie, baby - called Yuju , zero attention, then she used a deadly weapon, tickling.

The puppy Yerin barked with pleasure, dodging from such caresses of the girl.

They were so passionate about playing with each other that they did not immediately notice the audience.

- Um , Yuju -unnie, are we bothering you? - SinB 's voice sounded deceptively sweet .

- Maybe we will not interfere with an intimate date - at the same time, the shy voice of EunHa sounded .

- I didn’t know that your relationship had reached such a stage - making a serious expression on her face, held out Sowon , while Umji , hiding her face in her palms, whispered softly:

- I didn't see anything, I didn't see anything.

- Hey, we were just playing! Our usual game! - Yuju excused herself, lifting puppy Yerin's into the air, tickling her tummy.

- Well, let's not bother you, right, girls? When you play enough, - SinB showed this word in quotes, - we would like to see you in the rehearsal hall, the choreographer came - closing the doors behind him, added SinB.

The puppy Yerin and Yuju looked at each other without understanding, then Yuju laughed out loud, pulling the puppy to her, and sat down. The puppy Yerin rested its snout snugly on the curve of its shoulder and broke into a smile. Yuju stood up, still holding the puppy safely, looked around the room, everything seemed to be fine, clean. Then, still holding the Yerin puppy in her arms, Yuju left the room.

The rest is over, now the real work will begin. But surprisingly, the body seemed light, airy. If in the morning the whole body seemed to be pressed to the ground, now Yuju is ready to fly. Strange, butYuju did not analyze why .

Now, something else is important:

Why playing with a puppy Yerin , I saw the girl's face in the portrait?