Morning sunrise_2 (2Jung AU)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

A flash of light, and then another thunderclap. Yerin sat on her bed in her solitary cabin. She was shaking uncontrollably. She hated storms. So much energy was accumulated that the air seemed to crackle from it. And so it came. Lightning and loud thunder. Yerin felt tears in her eyes and did not wipe them away.

* Knock-Knock *

Yerin looked up.

Who could it be?

She went to the door and opened it. Seeing EunBi standing there, she hastily brushed the tears from her eyes. She wasn't fast enough. EunBi reached out and stopped Yerin's hand from completing the action; she could tell that the blonde was crying.

-Yerin, what's up? Has something happened to you? EunBi asked worriedly.

Yerin shook her head and wiped away occasional tears with her free hand. There was a loud clap of thunder. Yerin jumped back and pulled her hand away from EunBi.

EunBi softly asked:

-Yerin? Are you afraid of the storm?

“N-no…” Yerin whispered intermittently.

-Then what is it? - asked EunBi, not believing one iota, but still wanting to protect the girl from any bad weather.

She no longer denied being attracted to her. It was definitely there. Attraction by attraction, but EunBi was not yet 100% sure or not in love with Yerin. Yerin didn't answer, just turned away.

She turned her back on me. Why did the chest hurt so much?

-Yerin, I want to help. Please let me help, ”EunBi said pleadingly, taking the blonde by the arms.

Yerin turned her head towards EunBi. She felt the tears welling up in her eyes again.

- Hush, hush ... Yerin, it's okay. I'm here with you, all is well - EunBi carefully wiped a tear from Yerin's cheek, then gently hugged and hugged her.

They stayed so long, none of them tried to get out of their embrace.

Each of them felt comfortable being in each other's arms.

EunBi whispered words of comfort, gave strength to overcome fear, while Yerin inhaled her perfume, burying herself in the girl's hair.

Yerin completely forgot about the storm outside the window.

***

I can't believe she invited me to dinner! I thought she wouldn’t want to have anything to do with me after seeing yesterday’s fear. She hugged me so tightly ... I felt so warm and comfortable in her arms. I have never felt such comfort in my life.

When Yerin calmed down enough, EunBi suggested meeting up tomorrow and going to dinner. Yerin agreed instantly, without even considering the offer.

They walked around the deck before going to dinner, chatting a bit about various topics, after which EunBi went to her room to change. More precisely, do not change clothes, but add an item to clothes, throw something on top of a light dress. She went out in an evening dress (she did change her clothes, she didn't understand the reason for changing her clothes) and asked Yerin if she had anything to wear for dinner.

Yerin glanced at EunBi and said to herself again:

She is so beautiful.

None of them have said a word since EunBi invited them to walk in the moonlight. Yerin was delighted. During dinner, EunBi got excited talking about her work and grabbed Yerin's arm. EunBi didn't notice her actions, nor the way she Yerin's fingers during the conversation.

Yerin definitely noticed.

Subconsciously, EunBi took them back to where they had just met the day before. She took Yerin's hand and pulled him to the side of the ship. EunBi turned and looked at the blonde. She smiled cautiously, then tucked Yerin's wind-tousled hair behind her ear. Yerin's forehead wrinkled in concern and EunBi's fingers gently brushed away the folds. The blonde let her hand slowly drop to Yerin's cheek, her soft skin.

Finally, EunBi removed her hand and Yerin's heart sank.

As if she was really going to kiss you, Yerin. She's natural! Think it over in your head!

-Yerin? Everything is good? Are you feeling bad? EunBi was worried about Yerin's expression. She looked upset.

Yerin smiled at EunBi, but it was tense.

- Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I had a great time today. I apologize for the night. I didn't want to pass all my problems onto you. I know that you probably don't care, I didn't want to bore you ...

EunBi stopped Yerin before she could say anything.

-What do you mean, I don't care? I care about you, Yerin. I'm here with you if you want to talk. I will be with you even if you want to shut up. So why do you think I don't care?

Yerin blushed at EunBi's words.

-I don't know, I just thought ...

-Don't ever think about it. I really care about you. "I feel like I'm lying to her, not to mention how much I fall in love with her," EunBi added quietly to herself. - Okay?

Yerin's heart overflowed with love for the blonde:

“Okay,” she replied.

They fell silent for a few minutes just watching the water around them, then Yerin spoke up.

-I also…

EunBi looked at Yerin and asked:

- You too…

“… I want to take care of you.

Then for a minute, collecting determination in her own hands, she sighed, said:

-In fact, this is more than just a concern. You to me…

Yerin was cut off by someone crashing right into her. She screamed softly in pain as her ankle twisted and she fell to the ground. EunBi fell to the floor with Yerin while trying to help her. She hugged the blonde, then looked up and saw who had knocked her down. She looked straight into the eyes of the drunk she had hit on the nose the night before.

“Sorry, ladies,” he muttered indistinctly. Then he saw EunBi and said: - Hi. I think I know you ... oh, damn it. Sorry ... I didn't mean to offend you. I… I… ”He ran away, stumbling and falling, but got up again to continue his escape from EunBi.

-Are you okay, Yerin? Does it hurt somewhere? - EunBi asked the girl lying in her arms.

Yerin clung to her and said:

-I'm fine. I just twisted my ankle. Do you know him?

EunBi shook her head.

- It was some drunk I ran into last night. I hit him on the nose and he left me alone. My best friend SinB is a self defense instructor, so she makes sure I know how to protect myself.

-I think I like SinB. If she takes care of your safety, ”Yerin said, not understanding what she was talking about.

-I am always careful - smiled EunBi.

“You better be,” Yerin joked.

-What did you want to say before that idiot knocked you down? Something about that I tell you… ”EunBi trailed off, leaving Yerin to fill in the blanks.

Yerin froze, she immediately felt somehow uncomfortable in the girl's arms:

- Nothing ... I didn't want to say anything. Um, you heard it.

**

When Yerin returned to her room, she called the only person she could. Her best friend, Sowon.

- I'm listening - after two rings, a woman's voice answered the call.

- Yuju? This is Yerin. Can I speak to Sowon, please? - Yerin asked the girl.

- How is your vacation, Yerin? Found someone already?

“Yuju, please.

- Okay, okay, she's already near the phone ...

- Hi honey. How is your vacation? Sowon asked.

Yerin breathed a sigh of relief when she heard her friend's voice. She was the only one Yerin could hold onto. If she had not met Sowon then, she would hardly have survived that day. It was only because Sowon was always with her (practically sleeping in the same bed) that she helped to become who Yerin was now.

`` Unnie, I'm so glad to hear from you, I want to share the news with you, '' she happily began, but she was interrupted by Sowon's happy voice:

- You fell in love, right? Who is she? How she looks like? Is she prettier than me or Yuju?

-No one can be more beautiful than me! Yuju shouted into the phone. – Yerin-unnie can't fall in love with a girl prettier than me. Isn't that right, unnie?

“I must disappoint you, she is a beautiful, most beautiful girl in the world,” Yerin said dreamily.

“You didn't answer my question, honey. What is the name of the lucky woman who won your heart? Sowon pushed Yerin to continue.

- Well, her name is EunBi and she is a fashion designer.

- Great, Yerin, the designer is what I need for my happiness. Hey Yuju, it hurts! Yerin laughingly heard Yuju mutter about Sowon stopping acting like she no longer has a girlfriend.

“I like her name, it’s beautiful.” After reassuring Yuju, Sowon shared her opinion.

“Yeah, me too,” Yerin said with a smile, thinking only of the blonde.

- I'm glad to hear that you are happy, Yerin. You deserve happiness, ”Sowon said simply, and Yerin heard the sincerity in her voice.

- I would be 100% happy if I knew that she loves me in return. But this will not happen, because it is natural. She had a boyfriend before. And if I talk about my feelings, then I'm afraid to lose her. I don't want to lose her, Sowon-unnie. I do not know what will happen to me if she says that she does not like me.

-Yerin, honey, listen to me. How do you know how she feels if you don't ask her? Trust your heart better, dear, it will always tell you what to do. No matter how you act, I am always on your side, I will take any decision - Sowon's voice was strong and clear. - I love you baby.

Yerin felt her eyes slowly watering. She wiped away her tears and whispered:

“I love you too, Sowon-unnie. Thank. I'm sorry, but I have to go, I urgently need to do something.

“I thought you had already left,” Sowon joked, then seriously added: “Follow her! I'll wait for the next call, and I hope you tell me you're together - hung up first, giving Yerin a little push to keep her going.

**

Oh God ... I fell in love, I definitely fell in love with Yerin. What should I do now? EunBi was sitting on her bed in her room. She pondered her choice with Yerin. Should I tell her? Or not. But if I don't tell you, these feelings will eat me up from the inside. No, no, not like that. They won't eat it, just knowing myself, I will suffer for a long time. I don't have the courage to tell her at all. Also, I don't know what Yerin will answer to my confession. Oh, this is so difficult! Why can't I just tell her? Just say I love her, fell in love with her. And I just want to hear from her that she's in love with me too. EunBi frowned. I even talk too much in my head!

**

-Nothing complicated here. So EunBi ... I love you. "

Yerin walked across the deck, trying to figure out what to say to EunBi when she entered the room.

What should I do?

-Hmm, not that, maybe ... EunBi ... I just wanted to say that I fell in love with you in that short time. You have become a rescue anchor for me ... No, bad, not so. EunBi, without realizing it, but I fell in love with you at first sight. I needed to free my heart. No, Yerin, not like that. I just thought you should know.

Yerin sighed.

-What should I do if she hates me? I'll probably break again. How difficult it is to declare your love! She almost shouted this last sentence out loud, and the people who were still on deck were looking towards Yerin.

She smiled meekly at them and continued on to EunBi's cabin.

“Calm down, Yerin,” she whispered to herself. - It can't be that bad. Everything should be better than this complete uncertainty.

She almost ran away in the other direction when there were only a couple of steps left to the cabin.

What am I doing? Do I really think that she can answer my feelings?

I can do it ... I can do it.

**

EunBi looked up. It seemed to her that she heard someone knocking, but did not know who it could be.

I wish it was Yerin.

The knock got louder and she got up to open the door. The girl flung open the door, letting in a rush of air. Yerin stood there.

“I wish I had a million dollars,” EunBi said quietly.

- What are you talking about? - Yerin was confused.

- Oh, nothing. My wish just came true - EunBi laughed.

Yerin smiled, the blonde's laugh was beautiful.

-And what was that desire?

EunBi's eyes flashed mischievously.

-If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise.

Yerin laughed slightly, but then they fell silent.

“So…” EunBi said, breaking the silence.

-So? - Yerin answered awkwardly. EunBi shifted uncomfortably.

- Do you want to sit down? She pointed to the bed she had just occupied.

Yerin smiled and walked over to the bed. EunBi followed her and sat very close to the blonde.

-Do you need something?

“Actually, yes,” Yerin answered flatly. EunBi beamed.

- I'm all in attention - she said, wanting to help her beloved girl.

- I didn't finish then and would like to continue my proposal now - Yerin's voice sounded resolutely, although inwardly she was trembling with fear.

- Oh, you mean that ... But you said that you did not want to add anything, and that, I heard.

- I laid, EunBi. I have something to say - Yerin smiled nervously.

Did she really understand how I feel about her!

-What exactly?

- Well, that's what I've been thinking about since I met you. And I really need ...

EunBi's lips closed on Yerin's, the blonde's eyes closed. On the other hand, Yerin's eyes were wide open in shock. The shock passed without a trace, she melted into kisses.

It was unlike what Yerin had ever felt before. She has been kissed before, but she has never felt so alive. She felt EunBi's tongue lips, seeking an entrance. The blonde's lips parted, allowing EunBi to deepen the kiss. EunBi hugged Yerin and pulled him to her. When air became an issue, the blonde reluctantly backed off. When she and EunBi gasped for air, she pressed her forehead against the girl.

- You kissed me ... you me ...

“I have to confess to you,” EunBi said quietly. Yerin pulled back to look the girl in the eye.

-Yes?

“I really wanted to kiss you since sunrise,” EunBi said quickly. Yerin grinned.

-From that moment, huh?

EunBi shook her head. Yerin bent down again. The kiss was painfully soft and slow as they examined each other gently. When Yerin pulled back again, she whispered:

- I must confess too.

EunBi smiled fondly at her, waiting for an answer.

-I also wanted to kiss you since sunrise.