Yerin puppy _(11)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The Yerin puppy could not sleep. She tossed and turned in bed, fluffing the covers under her. She felt heat all over her small body.

The puppy could not even whine, because his throat was torn like the sharp claws of cats.

The puppy was either hot or cold, but there was no strength to get up and somehow call for help.

The Yerin puppy was suffering.

In her feverish dream, the nightmares that she got rid of in all 6 months that she lived in the new house again appeared.

In a month, Yerin's puppy should be exactly one year old, but no one except herself knew about it.

Yerin's puppy couldn't tell, and no one would understand her barking.

Besides, why celebrate a birthday.

There is nothing good in gifts.

In the memory of the puppy, there are memories that cannot be called happy.

For her birthday, her past mistress ordered her to be locked in a closet, tied on a chain and not to feed, not to drink throughout the day and night. And when at night she came to look at the exhausted puppy, instead of freedom, she left her until the next day. The next day, according to the concepts of the past hostess, came in three days. All this time she was not given food, she was fed only with mockery. At the end of the third day, it hurt to look at the puppy, one bone and skin.

So the puppy Yerin was happy that nobody knew about her day.

**

Umji couldn't sleep, all sleep disappeared in a flash , she just lay in her bed and looked at the dark ceiling. What the girl woke up, she did not know, and not knowing why she wanted to read a book. And not some detective story or romantic novels, a fairy tale. In their house, all kinds of books were kept, not only books with the theme of "fairy tale", but various films and cartoons. Umjieven performed a cover from a fairy tale, many of her fans really liked it.

Quietly, so as not to disturb the sleep of the neighbors, she left her room, went downstairs to a separate room. It contained all the gifts from Buddy and here was their little library with books, CDs, and so on. The room was located between the kitchen and the living room.

Umji could have just walked into that room, but her legs spontaneously turned to the spot where Yerin's puppy slept. Coming closer, the girl heard a barely discernible plaintive squeak, and when she came very close, she was able to see the puppy's trembling body.

She squatted down so as not to frighten the puppy, calmly asked:

- Why aren't you sleeping, Yennie ? - then she reached out her hand and gently laid it on the trembling body, almost immediately pulled it back, feeling the heat under her palm. - Baby, are you in a fever? - knelt down completely, took Yerin in her arms, laid her on her knees, touched the puppy's forehead and nose.

Yerin's puppy shook even harder, Umji even heard her teeth grinding.

- I urgently need you to the hospital, now I 'm going to wake up Sowon-unnie ... - Yerin puppy barked weakly, shook her head. “You don’t want me to wake up Sowon-unnie?” Then the manager ... - Yerin's puppy barked again, confirming her request by the girl's fingers.

The puppy whined barely audibly, barking softly a couple of times:

I only need rest, hostess. Everything will pass, you just need to endure this night. Everything will be fine tomorrow, don't worry, you can go to bed . "

With some instinct, Umji understood everything the puppy wanted to say, she still doubted the puppy's statement, but did not argue.

"I ’ll follow her, if the fever does not subside in an hour, I’ll wake up the leader, ” the girl decided to herself, rising to her feet, carefully carrying the puppy in her arms.

- I was going to read a book, would you like to join me? For some reason I can't sleep myself, and a book helps me to fall asleep again. Promise that you will not judge me when you understand what book I am going to read - I squeezed the puppy's right paw, which reacted weakly to the shaking.

Together they entered the room, together went to the shelf where fairy tales usually lay, together they sat down on a comfortable chair, together they the table lamp and together, they read the first lines of the fairy tale “Maleficent. The story of true love."

**

The Yerin puppy closed its tired eyes as the story progressed, falling asleep. Out of the corner of her ear, she heard the soothing voice of the mistress Umji, feeling the warmth and comfort from touching her body.

Yerin's puppy opened her eyes in the middle of a flower meadow, she examined herself, seeing that the body was not a small puppy, but a young girl, who she once was.

She lay on a bed of colorful wildflowers, transparent foliage covered her like a blanket, giving warmth.

She propped herself up on her elbows, looking around. Everything here was familiar and unfamiliar at the same time.

She finally got up, straightened her long light yellow dress with a cape on her shoulders, straightened her long golden hair, shaking off the stuck flower petals.

Looking around, the girl heard a murmur ahead, which means that a river was flowing somewhere nearby, there you can rinse your face. The girl, picking up the hem of her dress, hurried to the sound.

All the way she was accompanied by singing of birds, aromas of flowers, rustle of treetops. On the way she met small inhabitants of the forest, in the air she even saw fairies that, laughing merrily, tried to prevent her from taking a step.

The girl rejoiced at every moment, having fun with everyone, presenting them with her smile of eyes, a smile on her lips, and good relations. She did not immediately notice a black-haired girl walking towards her, holding a red, juicy apple in her outstretched hand. She didn’t immediately notice how her foot crossed the forbidden line that separated light and darkness. She did not hear the warning voices of the inhabitants of the forest, demanding to return. Her smile was still shining on her lips when the unknown girl, holding a mirror in the air, grinned, sang in an ominous voice:

- We a wa - wa - wa - wa ; we a ya - ya - ya - ya .

This hypnotic singing led the girl to a stranger, took a blood-red apple from her hands and bit off it. She fell to the ground, just as beautiful, with snow-white skin, scarlet lips, golden curls became a soft blanket for her.

The stranger bent over her, took out from under her black cloak a golden chain with a golden pendant with the image of a girl, hung it around her neck:

- Only the one who truly loves you can take it off. And so that this does not happen right away, I will put a curse on you, my dear sister Yerin.

The stranger, bending over the face of the beautiful princess, read the text written in the black blood of a magician three times. The text itself was in an incomprehensible language, but the whole point was that the first princess turned into a snow-white puppy.

- I will find you such a mistress who will keep you on a leash for all three years. This child will do everything as I command. After three years, when the spell expires, you will forever remain in the dog's body. I'll make sure no one falls in love with you by then.

The Yerin puppy took a deep breath, woke up. Her eyes scanned her body, making sure it was just a memory of a past life. She is not a person, she is an animal, a dog. And soon she will be exactly one year old. In a month.

Yerin puppy dreaded this day.

Looking again at its position, the Yerin puppy noticed that it was lying on the bed, her body being hugged by someone's hand. Careful so as not to wake the person holding her, the puppy looked around. Her little heart was beating happily in her chest as she was hugged by Mistress Umji. The kindest, caring and loving hostess. She herself was somewhat reminiscent of a puppy, so the Yerin puppy felt comfortable and cozy with her, talking, having fun. And to be honest, Yerin put the puppy in first place among all housewives in the house.

The Yerin puppy again looked at the sleeping Umji , crawled even closer to the warm body of the mistress, closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

**

Umji woke up with a strange clicking and buzzing sound. Sleepily rubbing her eyes, she opened one of them to see what had awakened her. All the unnies stood in front of her bed, while SinB was sitting at the head of the bed, and each clicked the camera, while still smiling stupidly.

- What a cute scene - EunHa sang in an angelic voice, setting up the phone and taking a picture with a flash. - Two maknae such cuties.

-Very cute, very cute, - Sowon nodded, smiling at the image she had just taken. - You are like two puppies, so cute - could not find another word to describe.

- I envy, Umji, when Yennie crawls into my bed, she usually sleeps either behind my back or at my feet. Of course, there were times when she lay over my head - hiding the phone in the back pocket of my home pants, Yuju said.

- I envy absolutely everyone, - SinB said simply, - because Yennie has never slept in my bed all the time.

- In any case, why do you sleep in an embrace? - Sowon asked the maknae in emotion, who finally understood what her friends said.

- We both could not sleep, so I read the fairy tale, without finishing it, I saw that Yennie was already asleep, so as not to wake her up I took her to my room. Well, and that's what you see - Umji outlined, sitting down on the bed, but moving around so as not to wake the puppy. She touched the puppy's nose, exhaling freely when she felt no fever.

- Oh, God, how sweet! - Sowon admired again, along with EunHa, who clung to her, hugging her waist.

- Um, unnie, can I change - seeing that no one is going to leave her room, asked Umji.

- Oh, yes, yes, do not be shy! We'll go while we make breakfast. But still, you are so cute together, - EunHa gasped, pushed from behind by Sowon and Yuju, SinB followed, she turned around near the door:

- Since when are you embarrassed to change in front of us, Umji? - a pillow, released by a shy girl, flew into her. - Ha ha ha, just kidding, just kidding. You sleep with a puppy in your arms, not with your boyfriend ...

- SinB! - outraged Umji, throwing another pillow already closing the door. “It's too early for me to think about such things, isn't it, Yennie? - She quietly asked the puppy that she woke up and looked sympathetically at the girl.